Lol, Facebook Gave me a Three Day Ban

Still have all my accounts....Though I only go there for the history and model builder private groups anymore, so the multiple accounts are pretty much worthless now....Beside that, all the decently edgy and funny shitlords have been run off.

5Profiles.jpg

I've never had an account, but I am also a dash of a social media Luddite. It all seems like a such a chore.

I've never had an account, but I am also a dash of a social media Luddite. It all seems like a such a chore.

Not since the "CoolStr8man" days on AOL, amirite?

I still have my real FB, some people talked me into signing up for it.

The one I signed up for this go 'round is gone, though.
They banned me..and then kept spamming my inbox, bastards!
I deleted it, and still kept getting email! :mad:

Every time I hear one of my kin mention FB it’s usually associated with some drama or quarrel. I don’t have any use for either.

I was banned from DU for using the user name Thomas Payne.
I was banned for years from ALIPAC because I said Ron Paul would've voted against going to war with Germany during WWII because it's none of our business if the Jews get eradicated, when he was running for President. I'm anti-illegal migrant, but those people acts like nothing else matters.

Every time I hear one of my kin mention FB it’s usually associated with some drama or quarrel. I don’t have any use for either.
If you're into history, there are a number of private groups with really smart people and rare pix and stories....I'm a member of most WWI & WWII groups, uncounted aircraft history pages, and every Mercury-through-Apollo space flight page that there are.

Aside from those and my model builder pages, the place is a wasteland.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Ya know I have never been banned, your friends must really hate you.
Most of the memes get scooped up with a photo recognition algorithm.
Would they catch them if posted upside down? :04:
I took to making fresh ones with the same text and different pix...Even so, whiny little bitches report the new ones as well.

If you're into history, there are a number of private groups with really smart people and rare pix and stories....I'm a member of most WWI & WWII groups, uncounted aircraft history pages, and every Mercury-through-Apollo space flight page that there are.

Aside from those and my model builder pages, the place is a wasteland.
I found some candidates and would appreciate some comments and feedback on them if you folks get the time.

Plausible Replacements for Facebarf? Here are some Blockchain Based Social Apps

I wonder how many in this thread that said 'F___" FB, ran back to it since then?

The really great thing about being rich......is how easy it is to get a following, and then screw those followers.

The only reason you have to go to FB is because ALL your stupid friends and everyone you WANT to deal with humps the FB leg like a dog in heat.

People = sheeple. Paw-thetic

These a public square platforms and the gov needs to protect free speech

These a public square platforms and the gov needs to protect free speech

Nah.
People need to get bloody noses until they realize the simple answer.

JUST SAY NO.

There is no law saying you MUST use Facebook. It's just a company.

Until then, if it's not FB, another platform will do the same screwing of the sheeple.

Anyone know ONE GOOD REASON a group on the Right couldn't create a similar platform?

Forum List

Back