Lol, Facebook Gave me a Three Day Ban

Better than me, I was permabanned after like 4 posts.
I wonder what would happen if I post that lezbo meme there? I would but my kids would flip out, even the ones who aren't libtards.

FacebookBurning.jpg

Better than me, I was permabanned after like 4 posts.
I wonder what would happen if I post that lezbo meme there? I would but my kids would flip out, even the ones who aren't libtards.
You’d be gone in 2 seconds. Lol
I did post the painting meme, I'll let you know if they ban me.
Will be interesting. Lol. They got me fast for posting links to a govt site quoting facts and figures. They didn’t like that.

I'm currently in “Facebook Jail” for a week, over this.

Untitled.jpg

This came a few days after facebook reviewed the last alleged violation and concluded that it was wrongful, several days after the end of that week-long time in “Facebook Jail”.

Untitled2.jpg

There are over 300 blood relatives in my family. We wouldn't communicate with one another like we do if we didn't have Facebook.

I spend more time banned for 30 days than I do actually able to post on FB. I had 3 accounts now just have 2. The main one is on ban until the 14th...lol...its fun stuff!

I got banned 5 minutes after posting the art meme. It's not the first time. Facebook is full hatred toward conservatives, lol. Who really cares there's nothing much on fb except faggots and cry babies.

Fuck FB.

As soon as I find a block-chain based social media I am gone from FB.
please let me know. all i see out there are counter-extreme sites that are so biased it's not even funny. while i hate facebook, today it is the only way to keep up with many of my online friends over the years. i'd survive is i just left but i'd lose track of a lot of the local bands i want to see and support and photograph. i just avoid politics on there and slide people to "unfollow" if they have a tendency to go on a hate rant - either side.

Forum List

Back