Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

What "victims of Ken Starr" did Clinton pardon? Mark Rich?

Susan McDougal, for one.

Ken Starr threw this poor woman into solitary confinement for nearly two years trying to get her to break bad on Clinton. (This is before Kenny elevated to Panty Sniffing as a passtime.)

No dumbass, Starr had no power to throw anyone in jail.
A Federal Judge jailed her for contempt. ALL FEDERAL JUDGES do the same thing.
Then she had to serve a 2 year sentence for her conviction.
Why do you support a convicted felon?

Because I don't think she really did anything wrong or anything she should have been thrown in jail for.

Look, if there is one argument against the stupidity of Special Prosecutors and Independent Counsels, it is Ken Starr, who took an investigation about a failed land deal where those involved LOST money and turned it into a constitutional crisis about whether or not the President got a fucking BLOW JOB!!!!

This is batshit insanity on an epic scale.

Susan McDougal, for one.

Ken Starr threw this poor woman into solitary confinement for nearly two years trying to get her to break bad on Clinton. (This is before Kenny elevated to Panty Sniffing as a passtime.)

Because I don't think she really did anything wrong or anything she should have been thrown in jail for.

Look, if there is one argument against the stupidity of Special Prosecutors and Independent Counsels, it is Ken Starr, who took an investigation about a failed land deal where those involved LOST money and turned it into a constitutional crisis about whether or not the President got a fucking BLOW JOB!!!!

So those that commit bank fraud should not go to jail.
Susan McDougal obtained a $300,000 loan through fraud. Court testimony was that Bill Clinton, who was the Arkansas Attorney General at the time, pressured the bank to loan her the money.
And you are OK with that.
$700,000 paid to Webster Hubbell to keep his mouth shut.
Hillary Clinton's legal work for the Savings and Loan not a conflict of interest?
Joe, you really need to get out more often and read the facts of these cases.

much like Lerner, if McDougal had told the truth she would not have gone to jail, she refused to answer any questions, and, as I remember it, did not invoke the 5th amendment.

If she had told the truth she would have implicated the clintons in illegal activities, she went to jail to protect them. I don't know what kind of deal they made with her, but she either feared for her life or was looking for a financial windfall when she got out of jail.

Or maybe she wasn't going to give Ken Starr the satisfaction after he FUCKING RUINED HER LIFE!!!!

You do get this, right. That the McDougal's lives were ruined by Ken Starr. They lost everything they had, Jim died from the stress (on, no, wait. Clinton's magic fairies killed him in a federal prison!)

This is EXACTLY why these sorts of political sports should not become criminal matters. As Newt Gingrich rightly observed, when you prosecute political differences that is what brought down the Roman Republic.

Her life was ruined when she received a politically connected bank loan through fraud.

Susan McDougal obtained a $300,000 loan through fraud. Court testimony was that Bill Clinton, who was the Arkansas Attorney General at the time, pressured the bank to loan her the money.
Hillary Clinton's legal work for the Savings and Loan not a conflict of interest?

Joe can't be bothered with "facts"...he's too busy defending "Team Dysfunction" AKA the Obama White House from any and all criticism!

Susan McDougal, for one.

A good book:

Last edited:
[

Yeah, guy, here's the thing. None of the S&L Crooks went to jail, including Neil Bush, who when he wasn't having sex with CHinese prostitutes, was embezzling the shit out of Silverado, which had to be bailed out by the Taxpayers at a cost of 1.3 billion.

But, man, we need to go after Susan McDougal over the equivlent of a home mortgage!!!

And throw her into solitary confinement when she refuses to testify.

OH, wait, forget about her, we've found a Jizz-stained dress!!!!!

So I guess I have a real problem with spending $70,000,000 million dollars to find out if a $300,000 loan was righteous or not, or who spooged on a dress.

[

Joe can't be bothered with "facts"...he's too busy defending "Team Dysfunction" AKA the Obama White House from any and all criticism!

NO, I just have a hard time listening to your phony indignation when your side's incompetence and dysfunction is a lot worse.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say, "Republicans give us recessions, Democrats give us wars", which was probably an accurate statement in 1976.

Look out, though. Republicans give us both now!

But, man, Clinton lied about a blow job and Obama didn't give Granny Teabag her fraudulent tax exemptions. these are really fucking scandals!!!!

[

Her life was ruined when she received a politically connected bank loan through fraud.

NO, her life was ruined when a vindictive IC decided he was going to get someone for something.

You see, another Republican IC named Robert Fiske investigated Whitewater, and determined that there was no wrongdoing.

But that wasn't good enough for the Wingnuts. THey appointed Ken the Panty-sniffer who managed to blow 70 million dollars and ruin a lot of people's lives for nothing.

Meanwhile, no one saw fit to investigate Neil Bush and the 1.3 billion that Silverado lost.

Or that Neil got 2 million from a CHinese company and spent time with Chinese hookers. Yeah, nothing corrupt there.

[

Yeah, guy, here's the thing. None of the S&L Crooks went to jail, including Neil Bush, who when he wasn't having sex with CHinese prostitutes, was embezzling the shit out of Silverado, which had to be bailed out by the Taxpayers at a cost of 1.3 billion.

But, man, we need to go after Susan McDougal over the equivlent of a home mortgage!!!

So I guess I have a real problem with spending $70,000,000 million dollars to find out if a $300,000 loan was righteous or not, or who spooged on a dress.

Yep. That's what the shitbag Starr and his office did because she wouldn't lie for them.

They chained Susan McDougal to a toilet - SFGate

1998-05-14 04:00:00 PDT ARKANSAS -- Santa Monica
PRISON - or the threat of it - hangs over those who won't incriminate the president.

They transported her from prison to court in shackles inside a wire mesh cage in the middle of a bus, surrounded by male prisoners who exposed themselves and taunted her with obscenities.

She has been held mostly in solitary confinement, denied exercise as well as a Bible. On several occasions, she has been chained to a toilet for hours at a time.

She was "housed on the same row with murderers, molesters, abusers and psychotic prisoners, one of whom attempted to stab her with a sharpened pencil," according to a brief filed by her attorney last week.

Doctors report that a precondition of scoliosis has degenerated to the point where parts of her vertebrae are fused. She is in constant back pain, exacerbated by sleeping on mattresses on concrete floors and spending many hours forced to sit upright in holding cells.
They made her wear a red dress when she was seen by the other prisoners. A red dress there meant the prisoner was on death row, and had (as most of the few other prisoners there,) killed children.

Those fuckstains deserve to burn in hell for the shit they pulled.

Susan McDougal: The Woman Who Wouldn?t Talk - Interviews - Truthdig :

But it was never about the truth of it. It was never about whether they were guilty or innocent. It was really about the smear. Could they put this tag on this guy running for president, and stop him in his tracks? It was really about the smear more than anything, because at the outset, they wanted me to say that I had had sex with him.

There was a guy who worked for Starr who was—Jim McDougal called him the snake handler. He was the most right-wing religious zealot you could imagine. And from the beginning, he said,

“We can get Clinton on morals. We can stop him from becoming president on moral character.” And they wanted me to say from the very beginning that I had had sex with Clinton. And I could have had nothing to do with the Whitewater charges, which I immediately said were not true, and you could never find a penny of that money that was spent illegally or wrongly. And I knew that they would never find any evidence on it. So it was really about the smear of him than any real, true evidence.

Last edited:
[

She committed the fraud, not the S &L in this specific case.
They were the victims of the fraud.
You would let go free a murderer if he killed someone that made more money than you.

MCDOUGAL: It was a year before Jim McDougal was to report to prison. And in that year a lot of things changed. Whitewater really become boring. There was no sex in it, there was never any proof that the Clintons had ever had one penny of that money. There was never one bit of proof, and they thought that the slur alone, just the alleging of the crime, would be enough. People were smarter than [the Starr team] wanted to give them credit for, which is why this is a great country. But Jim reported a year later, and the story then was Monica Lewinsky. The McDougals were long forgotten. Whitewater was not even on the tongues of anyone anymore. It was all Monica, all the time.

And so Jim McDougal did not get the help of the independent counsel. He was the last person they were thinking about. And he went to a federal prison, not a federal hospital, as they had promised. And in just a routine urine test that they do in prison just to see if you’re taking drugs or alcohol, Jim could not urinate on demand, and he was put in a lockdown cell, naked, because you have a hole in the floor, and they collect all your bodily fluids, and they test them. It’s called a dry cell.

TRUTHDIG: He couldn’t do it because he had a prostate problem?

MCDOUGAL
: He had a prostate problem. And he was calling the independent counsel’s office on the only phone on that cellblock, begging them to help him. Naked, he died, of a heart attack without his medicine, in that dry cell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBKzYCSN4gw]The Hunting Of The President The Final Report - YouTube[/ame]

[

Yep. That's what the shitbag Starr and his office did because she wouldn't lie for them.

1998-05-14 04:00:00 PDT ARKANSAS -- Santa Monica
PRISON - or the threat of it - hangs over those who won't incriminate the president.

They transported her from prison to court in shackles inside a wire mesh cage in the middle of a bus, surrounded by male prisoners who exposed themselves and taunted her with obscenities.

She has been held mostly in solitary confinement, denied exercise as well as a Bible. On several occasions, she has been chained to a toilet for hours at a time.

She was "housed on the same row with murderers, molesters, abusers and psychotic prisoners, one of whom attempted to stab her with a sharpened pencil," according to a brief filed by her attorney last week.

Doctors report that a precondition of scoliosis has degenerated to the point where parts of her vertebrae are fused. She is in constant back pain, exacerbated by sleeping on mattresses on concrete floors and spending many hours forced to sit upright in holding cells.
They made her wear a red dress when she was seen by the other prisoners. A red dress there meant the prisoner was on death row, and had (as most of the few other prisoners there,) killed children.

But it was never about the truth of it. It was never about whether they were guilty or innocent. It was really about the smear. Could they put this tag on this guy running for president, and stop him in his tracks? It was really about the smear more than anything, because at the outset, they wanted me to say that I had had sex with him.

There was a guy who worked for Starr who was—Jim McDougal called him the snake handler. He was the most right-wing religious zealot you could imagine. And from the beginning, he said,

“We can get Clinton on morals. We can stop him from becoming president on moral character.” And they wanted me to say from the very beginning that I had had sex with Clinton. And I could have had nothing to do with the Whitewater charges, which I immediately said were not true, and you could never find a penny of that money that was spent illegally or wrongly. And I knew that they would never find any evidence on it. So it was really about the smear of him than any real, true evidence.

Starr had nothing to do with her going to jail.
Are you this naive, gullible and ignorant?
Even her husband said she was guilty.
She was also convicted by a JURY of embezzlement.
Nothing to do with Starr.

[

She committed the fraud, not the S &L in this specific case.
They were the victims of the fraud.
You would let go free a murderer if he killed someone that made more money than you.

Somehow, do I strike you as a guy who gets weepy when rich people get killed?

You avoided the point. The S&L gave her a loan because they were trying to buy influence with her friend, the Attorney General that was going to governor some day. And I suspect that htey more than made their money back in interest payments and foreclosure before Bush-41 collapsed the economy.

Meanwhile, Neil defrauded the TAXPAYERS out of 1.3 BILLION. But everyone just shrugged and said, "That's how the ball bounces", and wrote us another trillion in debt bailing outthe S&L's and none of these crooks went to jail.

Here was the thing. Bob Fiske investigated and found no wrongdoing. Ken Starr went around forum shopping and finally got a conviction for a white collar crime and tortured this woman (see Paper's EXCELLENT post above) because she wouldn't smear Clinton.

This is a lot worse than not giving Granny Teabag a fraudelent tax exemption, but man, you guys are totally cool with that.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

For those following, that want a little reminder, or for those who were too young to know what happened then, this is well worth watching.

Click up to 38:55 to see how they stacked it and what they did to Linda - who would not lie for them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBKzYCSN4gw]The Hunting Of The President The Final Report - YouTube[/ame]

BilL Clinton was a dirty politician whose least worst sin was sex abuse. He also took money from the Chinese government and used his power as governor to enrich himself.
No wonder a nugatory like Papertiger likes him.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Well, everything I posted is 100% undisputed fact.
You offer nothing else because there is nothing eles.
A Federal Judge jailed her for contempt, a jury convicted her of embezzlement and another Judge sent her to prison again.
All undisputed fact.
Except to mindless heads in the sand partisan hack ideologues like you.

And Hillary never could find her billing records on the Whitewater land deal from when she was an attorney with the Rose law firm.
And then years later after the ordeal is over with they suddenly appear in the White House.
Amazing anyone with a fucking brain can not see through this mess.
Nothing to do with him allowing John Elway with a wig on to give him blow jobs.
And what gets me is, if I was President of the Free World I would and could do a hell of a lot better than s butt fugly intern playing with my Johnson.

Forum List

Back