Lock them up and throw away the keys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Please!

Americans arrested in Thailand for exposing themselves at religious temple

Two men from California get this great idea. They will travel the world and take pictures of themselves exposing their buttocks in front of famous sites.

The poor dumb bastards, assumingly gay and Progressive, had the great idea to do it in front of a religious shrine in Thailand.

They now both face long prison sentences.

No doubt, if prison is anything like it is in the US, they will enjoy themselves.

Please!

Two men from California get this great idea. They will travel the world and take pictures of themselves exposing their buttocks in front of famous sites.

The poor dumb bastards, assumingly gay and Progressive, had the great idea to do it in front of a religious shrine in Thailand.

No doubt, if prison is anything like it is in the US, they will enjoy themselves.
well good. they'll get to show off their asses a lot more now.

The article didn't say what their time in jail will be. Does look like the (disrespectful) butts will travel no more for awhile.

The article didn't say what their time in jail will be. Does look like the (disrespectful) butts will travel no more for awhile.
friend of mine here at work has family there and visits often. (general area, not just thailand) and he says over there you don't kiss the kings ring you got trouble. esp their religious sites.

they are about to do double hard time in a thai prison.

Please!

Back in the 1990's a dumb liberal kid thought he would spray paint graffiti on a judge's car in Singapore. When he finally was able to walk again and get back to the US, he was asked from a reporter what he learned from his actions. He said "I will never pick up a can of spray paint ever again". Maybe these fags should have their backsides caned till they cant sit down. I bet they would learn their lesson like the kid did.

Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child: Michael Fay's Caning in Singapore | HuffPost
The weirdest twist was that after Fay had been convicted of the political charge of vandalism and was sentenced to six strokes of the cane; there was a news conference at the White House.

Please!

Back in the 1990's a dumb liberal kid thought he would spray paint graffiti on a judge's car in Singapore. When he finally was able to walk again and get back to the US, he was asked from a reporter what he learned from his actions. He said "I will never pick up a can of spray paint ever again". Maybe these fags should have their backsides caned till they cant sit down. I bet they would learn their lesson like the kid did.

Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child: Michael Fay's Caning in Singapore | HuffPost
The weirdest twist was that after Fay had been convicted of the political charge of vandalism and was sentenced to six strokes of the cane; there was a news conference at the White House.
THIS is the story my friend here at work was telling me of "the caning" and how we pleaded for mercy because of the kids rights.

they said "fuck that" and did what they do there.

we're one of the most disrespectful countries out there when it comes to prancing *our* rights around in *their* country. our rights are ours and in many ways more than any other country has but they don't travel with us when we go abroad. if you choose to act "american" elsewhere expect repercussions and when they happen, shut up and deal with your own actions.

We should send more Dims on vacation there.

Forum List

Back