Lock him up meaning you Eric trump!

And Jewish and white and I despise Trump and most republicans who kiss trumps ass
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
Not necessarily
Are you white and white Jewish?
Got a problem with that?
So you are a white democrat but like the ones that run all black towns crying of racial injustice
And you believe there is no racial injustice?? That people of color are treated equally by police ,by schools ,by looking for work??

Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
Not necessarily
Are you white and white Jewish?
Got a problem with that?
So you are a white democrat but like the ones that run all black towns crying of racial injustice
And you believe there is no racial injustice?? That people of color are treated equally by police ,by schools ,by looking for work??
No I think democrats are racist and refuse to treat blacks equally, I think democrats treat a class of people unequal.. they hire superintendents based on race not education. They are Indoctrinate millions of children with left wing ideology that does not treat them equally , they promote segregation ..
They have flooded their neighborhoods with people from foreign countries that cant assimilate that are causing major issues in our inner cities which I know because I grew up and still live in one .. you are the racist.

"Democrats are on a path to destroy our democracy " Out of the mouth of the republican lying scumbag

"Democrats are on a path to destroy our democracy " Out of the mouth of the republican lying scumbag
Baltimore Chicago Detroit Camden New Jersey Boston New York Oakland St. Louis I can go on and on. They have been destroyed

Baltimore Chicago Detroit Camden New Jersey Boston New York Oakland St. Louis I can go on and on. They have been destroyed
They shall rise again as soon as the trump moron leaves our WH in 2020
They are in deep decline for the past 70 years there’s no Republican in any of these districts city Council superintendent police chief mayor these are all deeply run by democrats for 70 years
It’s getting worse

They are in deep decline for the past 70 years there’s no Republican in any of these districts city Council superintendent police chief mayor these are all deeply run by democrats for 70 years
It’s getting worse
Seems to me the Blue states do FAR MORE than their share at tax time and the RED states benefit So you better hope the blue states aren't in decline or else red states will be in deep shite

It’s getting worse
Seems to me the Blue states do FAR MORE than their share at tax time and the RED states benefit So you better hope the blue states aren't in decline or else red states will be in deep shite
Blue and Red are meaningless. Millions in MA, NY and Cali voted red. I bet They are the actual tax payers.

It’s getting worse
America isn’t a market or about taxes it’s about freedom. Limited government.. that’s why every Democratic Run city has All the cries of economic and racial oppression

It’s getting worse
Blue and Red are meaningless. Millions in MA, NY and Cali voted red. I bet They are the actual tax payers.
You better get on some of the republican Jew haters here

It’s getting worse
It’s a free country we can hate who we want. You can’t force emotions lol

It’s getting worse
Check out the DEM leadership of Americas greatest companies FB AAPL GOOG AMAZ etc etc etc etc and your pos trump hates them all

It’s getting worse
It’s a free country we can hate who we want. You can’t force emotions lol
Truer words won't be spoken here today

It’s getting worse
Check out the DEM leadership of Americas greatest companies FB AAPL GOOG AMAZ etc etc etc etc and your pos trump hates them all
I don’t think corporations that are controlling speech are great .. you should probably go down south and look at the small business working under the table check out how they live their life they come home they got food they got a wife they got children they got a little farmland that’s America that’s happiness .

It’s getting worse
America isn’t a market or about taxes it’s about freedom. Limited government.. that’s why every Democratic Run city has All the cries of economic and racial oppression

All but women, blacks, Hispanics, and gays. If it isn't about taxes, why did tramp only get a tax cut for this first 3 years, and tried to wipe out the ACA. Face it, republicans can't and won't run inner cities like Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore.

It’s getting worse

All but women, blacks, Hispanics, and gays. If it isn't about taxes, why did tramp only get a tax cut for this first 3 years, and tried to wipe out the ACA. Face it, republicans can't and won't run inner cities like Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore.
We run all the time.. the people choose to take the promise of democrats giving away free shit every four years .. I live in Boston. I see it.. 99.9% off all Boston owned business are not owned by bos citizens from here.
Almost all the new real estate bought are not bought by people with roots in Boston.

Democrats should be arrested for these policies

Trumps think the constitution's due process clause is only in there for the TRUMPs... :rolleyes:

Trumps think only they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Trumps think only they can be unjustly slandered, every one else are deserving of the slander, especially if they are the ones slandering.

So kids of candidates are now okay to attack, even when they are not part of their parent's campaign?

Okee Doky!
Reminds me of Obama.
Why?

Trumps think the constitution's due process clause is only in there for the TRUMPs... :rolleyes:

Trumps think only they are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Trumps think only they can be unjustly slandered, every one else are deserving of the slander, especially if they are the ones slandering.

So kids of candidates are now okay to attack, even when they are not part of their parent's campaign?

Okee Doky!
Reminds me of Obama.
Why?
Guess?

“How do you think his son is feeling after embezzling a lot of money?” Eric Trump asked the audience Thursday. “A lot of crookedness, he is not feeling too good. Maybe ‘Lock her up!’ goes to ‘Lock him up!’”

Trump, naturally, was referencing the long-running “Lock her up!” Trump rally chants that have been directed at former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton since 2016.
Eric Trump Leads Rally Crowd in ‘Lock Him Up!’ Chant at Hunter Biden

---------------------------------------------------------
Tramp and his kids are the real dirt of this earth. This is what tramps rallies are like, all lies and entertainment.
Stop attacking his kids.. how many blacks were shot this weekend in democrat towns?

Tramp kids are as guilty as tramp is, very. I feel free to attack every one of his kids since they are dependent on their daddy and they attack Bidens son, and tramp kids never amounted to much.
Your opinion, my opinion is they are good role models for our youth and I like them. Hunter has drug problems, but I don't dislike him.

Forum List

Back