Lock him up meaning you Eric trump!

“How do you think his son is feeling after embezzling a lot of money?” Eric Trump asked the audience Thursday. “A lot of crookedness, he is not feeling too good. Maybe ‘Lock her up!’ goes to ‘Lock him up!’”

Trump, naturally, was referencing the long-running “Lock her up!” Trump rally chants that have been directed at former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton since 2016.
Eric Trump Leads Rally Crowd in ‘Lock Him Up!’ Chant at Hunter Biden

---------------------------------------------------------
Tramp and his kids are the real dirt of this earth. This is what tramps rallies are like, all lies and entertainment.
Stop attacking his kids.. how many blacks were shot this weekend in democrat towns?

Tramp kids are as guilty as tramp is, very. I feel free to attack every one of his kids since they are dependent on their daddy and they attack Bidens son, and tramp kids never amounted to much.
Guilty of what being successful in America ?

“How do you think his son is feeling after embezzling a lot of money?” Eric Trump asked the audience Thursday. “A lot of crookedness, he is not feeling too good. Maybe ‘Lock her up!’ goes to ‘Lock him up!’”

Trump, naturally, was referencing the long-running “Lock her up!” Trump rally chants that have been directed at former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton since 2016.

Tramp and his kids are the real dirt of this earth. This is what tramps rallies are like, all lies and entertainment.
your OPINION only = bullshit = no evidence/facts/etc

the little crooks take after their daddy.
all the cop/America/white haters take after Obama
Nothing wrong with hating white supremacist's KKKers and other republican racists along with their ah president
Aren’t you a democrat?

Trump rallies "are like" thousands and thousand and thousands of people, with more thousands waiting outside.

Biden rallies are what? a couple hundred?

Put that in your jackboots and stomp around in them

They go for the entertainment, nothing more.

So do you like the Lock them up chant?

So little of what I think is anything you deserve to know, Penny Jackboots

Do you think the Potus is above the law and should not even be investigated, be careful?

Again Penny: most of what I think is not worth explaining to you sorry

You are a talking-points spewer and little more

Nothing wrong with hating white supremacist's KKKers and other republican racists along with their ah president
Aren’t you a democrat?
And Jewish and white and I despise Trump and most republicans who kiss trumps ass

hahahhahah more bullshit
still crying since 2016 I see
if anyone is hateful/racist, it's Obama/blacks/Dems ..I've linked this many times on USMB

and to all my republican friends ,,if you're going to continue to kiss trumps ass at the very least ask him to shower first

Aren’t you a democrat?
And Jewish and white and I despise Trump and most republicans who kiss trumps ass
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
....they are so obsessed with race/etc they make mistakes/idiocy like that
...their minds are warped by it

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
Not necessarily

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
He keeps calling Republicans racist but I keep telling him all the race riots have only happen in towns run by democrats way back in 1800s until today

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
Not necessarily
Are you white and white Jewish?

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
He keeps calling Republicans racist but I keep telling him all the race riots have only happen in towns run by democrats way back in 1800s until today
That's because your racists come to states to incite racist riots and we won't put up with it

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
Not necessarily
Got a problem with that?

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
That's because your racists come to states to incite racist riots and we won't put up with it
hahhahahaaha = TDS

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
Huh republicans came to Baltimore!? Where?

Aren’t you a democrat?
Isn’t Jewish white?? Lol
Not necessarily
Got a problem with that?
So you are a white democrat but like the ones that run all black towns crying of racial injustice

Stop attacking his kids.. how many blacks were shot this weekend in democrat towns?

Tramp kids are as guilty as tramp is, very. I feel free to attack every one of his kids since they are dependent on their daddy and they attack Bidens son, and tramp kids never amounted to much.
Guilty of what being successful in America ?

being successful in American, are you kidding yourself, if it weren't for his daddy and Russian money he would be in the ditch, most likely homeless as well as his kids.

Forum List

Back