Let’s see if you have Trump-Hillary Classified Indictment Consistency

you should really read the constitution,,
Ever since I read this post today, I have been busting out laughing every couple hours.

I have read the Constitution many, many times.

I have also read The Federalist Papers by John Jay, James Madison, and Alexander Hamilton and have cited their works on this forum many times.

I have read countless letters and correspondence written by the Founders, and many of their speeches. I have also cited these many times on this forum.

I've read Agrarian Justice, Common Sense, The Age of Reason, and the Rights of Man by Thomas Paine. I've cited Agrarian Justice many times on this forum. You would be shocked to find just how radical Paine was. In Agrarian Justice he advocates for Social Security and a universal basic income. Talk about being ahead of his time! Paine's deconstruction of the Bible and his philosophy of deism in The Age of Reason shocked the world. I was somewhat shocked myself when I read it.

I've also read several biographies of the Founders.

I've read Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville I don't know how many times. If you search on "Tocqueville" and my username, you will discover I have posted extensive excerpts of that book innumerable times. I believe it should be required reading of every American.

I've read Miracle At Philadelphia by Catherine Drinker Bowen.

I've read Founding Brothers by Joseph J. Ellis. In the foreword, Ellis comes across as an egomaniac and I found it kind of annoying. But once I read the book, he deserves to feel proud of himself. He also deserves the Pulitzer Prize he got for writing it.

And that's just off the top of my head. There have been a lot more books on the subject I have read.

"you really should read the constitution" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It would take you YEARS for you to catch up, son. Years and years.

Last edited:
1. If you still believe in the “lock her up” idea for Hillary for her illegally and recklessly holding classified docs, then you’d have to chant “lock him up” at Donald.

2. If you support that Hilary wasn’t indicted by Comey/Holder.. then you can’t demand Trump be indicted.

It’s that simple. We’ll see if Merrick Garland and such want to start a Civil War just so they can get Trump..

Its even simpler.

Trump wasn't indicted for ANY of the classified documents he returned when subpoena'd by NARA. Not one.

Hillary turned over classified Emails. No charges.

Pence turned over classified documents. No charges.

Biden turned over classified documents. No charges.

Its perfectly consistent.

Ever since I read this post today, I have been busting out laughing every couple hours.

I have read the Constitution many, many times.

I have also read The Federalist Papers by John Jay, James Madison, and Alexander Hamilton and have cited their works on this forum many times.

I have read countless letters and correspondence written by the Founders, and many of their speeches. I have also cited these many times on this forum.

I've read Agrarian Justice, Common Sense, The Age of Reason, and the Rights of Man by Thomas Paine. I've cited Agrarian Justice many times on this forum. You would be shocked to find just how radical Paine was. In Agrarian Justice he advocates for Social Security and a universal basic income. Talk about being ahead of his time! Paine's deconstruction of the Bible and his philosophy of deism in The Age of Reason shocked the world. I was somewhat shocked myself when I read it.

I've also read several biographies of the Founders.

I've read Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville I don't know how many times. If you search on "Tocqueville" and my username, you will discover I have posted extensive excerpts of that book innumerable times. I believe it should be required reading of every American.

I've read Miracle At Philadelphia by Catherine Drinker Bowen.

I've read Founding Brothers by Joseph J. Ellis. In the foreword, Ellis comes across as an egomaniac and I found it kind of annoying. But once I read the book, he deserves to feel proud of himself. He also deserves the Pulitzer Prize he got for writing it.

And that's just off the top of my head. There have been a lot more books on the subject I have read.

"you really should read the constitution" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It would take you YEARS for you to catch up, son. Years and years.
all that and youre still a useful idiot,,

maybe you can tell the class who the president asks permission to declassify or grant someone possession of a government document??

Last edited:
The Trumptards would rather die than read the indictment. I mean that almost literally.
umdyqppt5d6b1.png

all that and youre still a useful idiot,,

maybe you can tell the class who the president asks permission to declassify or grant someone possession of a government document??
A former president does not get to keep government property. He cannot walk away with Top Secret documents any more than he can take the Resolute desk home with him.

If you tards cannot comprehend this, then you are nothing but idiot hacks who would NEVER make these excuses for anyone other than Trump.

A former president does not get to keep government property. He cannot walk away with Top Secret documents any more than he can take the Resolute desk home with him.

If you tards cannot comprehend this, then you are nothing but idiot hacks who would NEVER make these excuses for anyone other than Trump.
we arent talking about what he did after he left office,,,

so why are you moving the goal posts??

we arent talking about what he did after he left office,,,

so why are you moving the goal posts??
Trump is being indicted for what he did after he left office.

He took government property which did not belong to him, and then he hid that property and scammed one of his lawyers into signing an official statement that the property had all been returned.

He then waved our national defense secrets around to show off what a big fucking deal he thinks of himself.

It cannot be helped you tards are so willfully blind in not reading the indictment. You have to wonder what special kind of hacks you must be to argue about something you know fuck-all about.

Trump is being indicted for what he did after he left office.

He took government property which did not belong to him, and then he hid that property and scammed one of his lawyers into signing an official statement that the property had all been returned.

He then waved our national defense secrets around to show off what a big fucking deal he thinks of himself.

It cannot be helped you tards are so willfully blind in not reading the indictment. You have to wonder what special kind of hacks you must be to argue about something you know fuck-all about.
he had what the POTUS allowed him to have just like every president before him,,

sure would like to see that video of him showing off national defense secrets??

got a link to that??

he had what the POTUS allowed him to have just like every president before him,,

So you're arguing that classified national defense docs were Trump's personal records?

You might want to read the PRA again and its defintion of personal records.

Forum List

Back