The irony of Trump’s possible indictment: From ‘Lock her Up’ to ‘Lock him up’!”?

A long time ago I said everyone who ever said Lock Her Up has landed in prison. I never dreamed Trump would be one of them.

Not that he's going to get locked up. He's too above the law to be locked up. He would get a slap on the wrist.

And from what Republicans are telling me being a felon does not disqualify you from getting the GOP nomination.
Trumps not in prison liar.

Don't think we don't know what this is all about & we aren't keeping track of those cheering it on

1680635426326.jpeg

Joe Biden's having a good day if he doesn't crap his Depends, Dante! The idea that you think he's doing anything is laughable. He does what he's told...and he screws that up half the time!
Everything I hear from Biden, I love. He's not responsible for inflation and the feds are fixing inflation. Just like they did between Jimmy Carter and Reagan. Reagan got credit because things got better on his watch.

Reagan should have went to jail. Iran Contra? Did you know he rigged his election? Bush sr was the head of the CIA. He made a deal with Iran to hold the hostages until after the election. How else do you think Bush 1 was made VP?

So it isn't surprising his sons stole florida in 2000.

130k$ to stormy Daniels, persecute and prosecute.

6,886,900 Covid murders to overthrow the US Government, it's just political business, no problem. Besides, China wills it.

Steal trillions of US dollars via deficit spending, it's AOK.

Impoverish retirees via inflation caused by deficit spending, it's all part of the plan. Nothing to see here.

Biden gets a multi million dollar bribe, money laundered as a book deal, it's marvelous.

Biden's family gets rich from China, Russia and Ukraine, no problem.

Biden threatens aid to Ukraine if they investigate his son, nothing to see here.

Hillary Clinton guilty of multiple crimes but not prosecuted because she is the Democrat Presidential nominee, business as usual.

Thousands and thousands of unaccompanied minor illegal invaders brought in to feed into the Left's sex businesses, who cares? Certainly not Pound Me Too.

6,886,900 Covid murders to overthrow the US Government, it's just political business, no problem. Besides, China wills it.

Impoverish retirees via inflation caused by deficit spending, it's all part of the plan. Nothing to see here.

Biden gets a multi million dollar bribe, money laundered as a book deal, it's marvelous.

Biden threatens aid to Ukraine if they investigate his son, nothing to see here.

Hillary Clinton guilty of multiple crimes but not prosecuted because she is the Democrat Presidential nominee, business as usual.

Thousands and thousands of unaccompanied minor illegal invaders brought in to feed into the Left's sex businesses, who cares? Certainly not Pound Me Too.

Most of the covid deaths were conservatives who didn't get vaccinated, went to rallies and wouldn't wear masks. Said they didn't work.

5 popular anti vax right wing radio hosts died of covid. Can you name 5 lefty media personalities that died of covid?

Most of the covid deaths were conservatives who didn't get vaccinated, went to rallies and wouldn't wear masks. Said they didn't work.

5 popular anti vax right wing radio hosts died of covid. Can you name 5 lefty media personalities that died of covid?

Why isn't The Worthless Negro in jail for getting Illegal foreign campaign funds?

Basically a Malaysian fugitive used someone to funnel millions to Obama's 2012 campaign.

Leonardo DiCaprio testifies in Fugees' lobbying trial that financier Jho Low tried to funnel $30M to Obama

"Low allegedly recruited Prakazrel "Pras" Michel the founding member of the iconic 1990s hip-hop group The Fugees to funnel the money to Obama's reelection bid as foreigners cannot donate to US campaigns under federal election law.

"It was a significant sum something to the tune of $20-30 million," DiCaprio testified. "I said, 'Wow that's a lot of money!'"

The Hollywood star, who has partied with the fugitive money man, Jho Low, said the financier once casually dropped in a conversation that he hoped to make a huge contribution to Obama's campaign."

https://nypost.com/2023/04/03/leonardo-dicaprio-testifies-in-fugees-lobbying-trial-that-financier-jho-low-tried-to-funnel-30m-to-obama

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄

He was friends with the Clintons for years, so anyone (Republican or Democrat) who think he was truly opposed to Hillary has sadly fallen for the entire pile of BS....which is the overwhelming majority of people on this site.

If he was truly against the Establishment he would never have become president.

The "lock her up" chant was just hot air, part of the role he's been playing. See this clip, he basically even admits that:

Joe Biden's having a good day if he doesn't crap his Depends, Dante! The idea that you think he's doing anything is laughable. He does what he's told...and he screws that up half the time!
delusional post.

Obama had healthcare (people who hated him never refused the benefits to family and friends).

Biden has Infrastructure! The big fail for Trump the faux great builder.

right!

what's the problem?

He was friends with the Clintons for years, so anyone (Republican or Democrat) who think he was truly opposed to Hillary has sadly fallen for the entire pile of BS....which is the overwhelming majority of people on this site.

If he was truly against the Establishment he would never have become president.

The "lock her up" chant was just hot air, part of the role he's been playing. See this clip, he basically even admits that:

And he became a politician.

Why isn't The Worthless Negro in jail for getting Illegal foreign campaign funds?

Basically a Malaysian fugitive used someone to funnel millions to Obama's 2012 campaign.

Leonardo DiCaprio testifies in Fugees' lobbying trial that financier Jho Low tried to funnel $30M to Obama

"Low allegedly recruited Prakazrel "Pras" Michel the founding member of the iconic 1990s hip-hop group The Fugees to funnel the money to Obama's reelection bid as foreigners cannot donate to US campaigns under federal election law.

"It was a significant sum something to the tune of $20-30 million," DiCaprio testified. "I said, 'Wow that's a lot of money!'"

The Hollywood star, who has partied with the fugitive money man, Jho Low, said the financier once casually dropped in a conversation that he hoped to make a huge contribution to Obama's campaign."

https://nypost.com/2023/04/03/leonardo-dicaprio-testifies-in-fugees-lobbying-trial-that-financier-jho-low-tried-to-funnel-30m-to-obama
Two key words in your story

tried to

Maybe in fantasyland. In this reality, prosecutors use discretion, often largely based on intent. Remember, Donnie Jr avoided prosecution by basically being too stupid to know he was committing a crime.

LITERALLY the defense that Comey used to excuse Hillary from her plethora of crimes

Nice attempt to belatedly correct yourself, Elmo. :itsok:
Absolutely not. No one thought Trump would be put in a cell.
"locked up" is taking control of an individual's freedom to go where they want. Once Trump was arrested and before he was released on his own recogniance he was under control of the judicial system. He could not go where he wanted to go.

I don't expect someone as stupid as you to understand. Do you realize there are Federal prisons that do not have cells. But those in these Federal prisons are considered locked up.

There is so much I could teach you about the eal world.

I personally don't know how these anonymous sources saying that Trump will be indicted next week are taken as gospel.
I would have to see it to believe it.

But imagine if Trump gets does get indicted, at any time, for any reason, after all those chants of "lock her up" ending in Trump's inability to bust Hillary for any crime whatsoever?

I guess Trump's chant was just a way of projecting his own guilt onto others. It's like the pot calling the kettle black, but the pot is actually a criminal." 😄
Finally!!!!! and many more crimes to be arrested for to come....
:yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12:
1680638888863.jpeg

Did I hurt you?
May I clarify the truth for you. Please give me facts that make my statement not true instead of just calling me names.

Lincoln and his kind won the civil war and won throughout history.
People like you lost in the civil war, lost in WWII and lose throughout history.
Check history out. It will tell you what happens to people like you when they are alive and how they are looked on after they die..

Forum List

Back