Let’s see if you have Trump-Hillary Classified Indictment Consistency

You know, dipshits, you really should read the Presidential Records Act and the Trump indictment.

You are swallowing buckets of bullshit from your lying propagandists and Trump who are counting on you not doing either of those things.

You are spending hours and hours and hours listening to liars when it would take you less than an hour to read both.

You are being subjected to a firehose of disinformation precisely to keep you too busy to do these two simple things.

Don't be so fucking stupid!

You know, dipshits, you really should read the Presidential Records Act and the Trump indictment.

You are swallowing buckets of bullshit from your lying propagandists and Trump who are counting on you not doing either of those things.

You are spending hours and hours and hours listening to liars when it would take you less than an hour to read both.

You are being subjected to a firehose of disinformation precisely to keep you too busy to do these two simple things.

Don't be so fucking stupid!
you should really read the constitution,,

you should really read the constitution,,
I've read it many times.

You are making claims about the PRA which are exactly opposite of what the PRA says.

You are making a fool of yourself.

Read it. And Read. The. Indictment.

Stop swallowing the piss Trump is showering on your credulous little face.

rnlyli71g86b1.jpg

you should feel bad you have no memes at all.

I've read it many times.

You are making claims about the PRA which are exactly opposite of what the PRA says.

You are making a fool of yourself.

Read it. And Read. The. Indictment.

Stop swallowing the piss Trump is showering on your credulous little face.
no i'm not,,,

no comparison,, trump had authority to take documents under the records act
Let's help you undo that bullshit your propagandists have been feeding you and actually take a look at the PRA.

§ 2202. Ownership of Presidential records

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

You see that? The UNITED STATES owns presidential records. NOT the President.

Moving on:

From Section 2203:

(g)(1) Upon the conclusion of a President’s term of office, or if a President serves consecutive terms upon the conclusion of the last term, the Archivist of the United States shall assume responsibility for the custody, control, and preservation of, and access to, the Presidential records of that President.

You see that? When a President leaves office, his records are turned over to the custody of the Archivist. The President does NOT get to take our nation's defense secrets to his bathroom at Mar-A-Largo.

Nor does he get to show classified documents to visitors with no security clearance just to impress them.

Now stop making a goddam fool of yourself!

Let's help you undo that bullshit your propagandists have been feeding you and actually take a look at the PRA.

§ 2202. Ownership of Presidential records

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

You see that? The UNITED STATES owns presidential records. NOT the President.

Moving on:

From Section 2203:

(g)(1) Upon the conclusion of a President’s term of office, or if a President serves consecutive terms upon the conclusion of the last term, the Archivist of the United States shall assume responsibility for the custody, control, and preservation of, and access to, the Presidential records of that President.

You see that? When a President leaves office, his records are turned over to the custody of the Archivist. The President does NOT get to take our nation's defense secrets to his bathroom at Mar-A-Largo.

Nor does he get to show classified documents to visitors with no security clearance just to impress them.

Now stop making a goddam fool of yourself!
POTUS can show classified material to anyone he wants to,, he can also grant possession of any document to any one he wants,,

God, I'm so sick of this credulous horde of rubes parroting bullshit being fed to them and refusing to read the indictment or the PRA from themselves.

They are scared shitless of the facts of the case.

They DESERVE to be lied to.

Wrong again!

Are you fucking insane? Do you even THINK about what you are saying!?!?

Wrong again. They are not his property.

Jesus! Why do you persist in being so willfully obtuse?
so youre saying POTUS has to ask permission to reveal documents,,

who does he ask permission???

I'm done. These tards want to remain stupid. They deserve to be lied to.

It is a waste of time to bother with them any longer.

Trump will go to trial, and the evidence against him is very compelling.

so youre saying POTUS has to ask permission to reveal documents,,

who does he ask permission???
Do you even understand what a classification means, or what a security clearance is, or a need to know?

Even if I have a Top Secret clearance, which I have had, it does not mean I can have access to any Top Secret document. I have to have a need to know.

My god, stop showing your ignorance, man.

Imagine if someone was making your profoundly insane arguments in defense of Biden.

I'm done. These tards want to remain stupid. They deserve to be lied to.

It is a waste of time to bother with them any longer.

Trump will go to trial, and the evidence against him is very compelling.
its prolly for the best you run away,,

Do you even understand what a classification means, or what a security clearance is, or a need to know?

Even if I have a Top Secret clearance, which I have had, it does not mean I can have access to any Top Secret document. I have to have a need to know.

My god, stop showing your ignorance, man.

Imagine if someone was making your profoundly insane arguments in defense of Biden.
who does POTUS ask permission from to show or grant possession of documents??
its a simple question you should know,,

Trump showed a classified document to a member of his PAC. That person did not have a security clearance or a need to know.

Trump just wanted to show off.

I want you tards to think REAL fucking hard about that. If you STILL think that's cool, then you are even dumber than I though, and that's really saying something.

Trump showed a classified document to a member of his PAC. That person did not have a security clearance or a need to know.

Trump just wanted to show off.

I want you tards to think REAL fucking hard about that. If you STILL think that's cool, then you are even dumber than I though, and that's really saying something.
as is his authority as the highest ranking person in government,,

theres a lot of things done that are legal that I dont agree with,,,

Forum List

Back