Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

Rights are not privileges You have a right to firearms you don't have a right to a car. I guess that went over your head.

:bang3:

Nobody brought up "rights" or "privileges", Einstein. :cuckoo:

No one has a right to drive a car it's a privilege, some people are just clueless.

::::wwwwhhhooooooooooshhhhh::::

That was the point, sailing over your head.
Maybe you can still catch it.
The point went over YOUR head. Driving a car is a privilege. Bearing arms is an inherent right, guaranteed in our Constitution's Bill of Rights.

Are you stalking me? Seems anywhere I go, there you are yapping.

The point, which had nothing to do with you in the first place, came from this:
One can be pro gun and pro gun control.

I hope that does not vapor lock any binary thinker brains.

Apparently it did.

Analogy: Pro-gun, pro-gun control; pro-car, pro-car control. Duh!

Nothing whatsoever to do with "rights" or "privileges". Such characterizations are irrelevant. They are a sorry attempt to restructure the point into what it was not. They are an obfuscation, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. And you already know who they're told by.

::: whoooosh:::

Last edited:

The point went over YOUR head. Driving a car is a privilege. Bearing arms is an inherent right, guaranteed in our Constitution's Bill of Rights.

Apparently it did.

Nothing whatsoever to do with "rights" or "privileges". Such characterizations are irrelevant.
I guess you just can't grasp the difference between what a right is and what a privilege is.

And, you have quite an ego. I posted in this thread a while ago, so when I see it bolded in my subscribed threads, I read it.

Rights are not privileges You have a right to firearms you don't have a right to a car. I guess that went over your head.

Actually, one does have a right to purchase a car if there are people willing to produce and sell them. It's the use that is regulated. Operating a car on public spaces is the privilege aspect given the risk to others if one is negligent or unprepared.

Will that is true and what I had meant to say.

:bang3:

Nobody brought up "rights" or "privileges", Einstein. :cuckoo:

Apparently it did.

Nothing whatsoever to do with "rights" or "privileges". Such characterizations are irrelevant. They are a sorry attempt to restructure the point into what it was not. They are an obfuscation, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. And you already know who they're told by.

::: whoooosh:::

What was you intent for bring up vehicles.

Apparently it did.

Nothing whatsoever to do with "rights" or "privileges". Such characterizations are irrelevant.
I guess you just can't grasp the difference between what a right is and what a privilege is..
density_meter.jpg

And exactly what part of the sentence "One can be pro gun and pro gun control" refers to either one???

Somebody help me out here- is this normal? Are people on this board really this dense? Or is it just infected by trolls lately?

Last edited:

Apparently it did.

I guess you just can't grasp the difference between what a right is and what a privilege is..
density_meter.jpg

And exactly what part of the sentence "One can be pro gun and pro gun control" refers to either one???

Somebody help me out here- is this normal? Are people on this board really this dense? Or is it just infected by trolls lately?
Well, I was responding to you - to what YOU said. If you haven't the capacity to understand the difference between a right and a privilege, I don't know what else to say, except that you may need to repeat 8th grade.

density_meter.jpg

Well, I was responding to you - to what YOU said. If you haven't the capacity to understand the difference between a right and a privilege, I don't know what else to say, except that you may need to repeat 8th grade.

Obviously you're too self-absorbed to hear anything anyone else says (the fallacy of what you're ignoring is right in the text you quoted -- again), so you're going on the Ignore list as a complete waste of time. That will clean up a lot for me. I suppose most of the board already took that step but I'm new here, so off you go.

See if you can acquire a life while you're in there because you won't have Pogo to nip at the heels of any more.

And good riddance.

density_meter.jpg

Obviously you're too self-absorbed to hear anything anyone else says (the fallacy of what you're ignoring is right in the text you quoted -- again), so you're going on the Ignore list as a complete waste of time. That will clean up a lot for me. I suppose most of the board already took that step but I'm new here, so off you go.

See if you can acquire a life while you're in there because you won't have Pogo to nip at the heels of any more.

And good riddance.
Those pro gun pro gun control people are like those who wanted certain guns banned in England but when they pushed to ban the guns they had it was to late.

Actually, one does have a right to purchase a car if there are people willing to produce and sell them. It's the use that is regulated. Operating a car on public spaces is the privilege aspect given the risk to others if one is negligent or unprepared.

Really now?

Now there is a critical clarification if I ever saw one!!!:coffee:

I was told today at one of the gun stores I go that one of the manufactures they get their guns from sold 40 million dollars in firearms in 2 days last week.
So much for more support for gun control.

density_meter.jpg

And good riddance.

Translation: I got my ass kicked by a girl, so I'm gonna hide in my room like a little baby.

And good riddance.

Translation: I got my ass kicked by a girl, so I'm gonna hide in my room like a little baby.

:lmao::rofl:

Bigreb is a girl? I just can't tell around here...

But OK Einstein -- explain what part of the statement "One can be pro gun and pro gun control" refers to anything in the fucking world about "rights", or "privileges", or "perquisites", or "allowances", or "birthrights", or "grants" or "entitlements bestowed by Jesus Christ on a fucking bicycle".

Ya dense dumb shit. Didn't read the thread did you? Duh...

Go ahead - where is it? Explain it or go "hide in your room like a little baby". Start the clock.

This oughta be good. :popcorn:

Last edited:

And good riddance.

But OK Einstein -- explain what part of the statement "One can be pro gun and pro gun control" refers to anything in the fucking world about "rights", or "privileges", or "perquisites", or "allowances", or "birthrights", or "grants" or "entitlements bestowed by Jesus Christ on a fucking bicycle".

Go ahead - where is it? Explain it or go "hide in your room like a little baby". Start the clock.

You're so fucked in the head right now you don't even realize you've been talking with Si Modo.

And good riddance.

Hey Moron, you put Si Modo on ignore, and yes, she is a girl.

Learn how to read nested quotes before calling someone a "dumb shit", Moron.

Forum List

Back