Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

This is not good news. Charlotte's only about a hundred miles from me.

Makes me ashamed of my state.

this is not good news. Charlotte's only about a hundred miles from me.

Makes me ashamed of my state.

fuck you shit stain I am as million of others are ashamed that you live here.

Wow. Eloquent. Now I'm doubly ashamed.
Maybe I should go to South Carolina where it's more intellectual. (/sarc)

I don't bull shit around with idiots move your god damn ass right fucking now out of my state. You fucking god damn cock sucking son of a bitch.

ARs are out of stock in most gun stores in Michigan.

hyatt guns in Charlotte has been reported in the gun community around here to have sold ONE MILLION dollars worth in firearms last week.

You know why? There are a lot of idiots out there. Just like when Obama won in 2008. Obama is aint gonner take my guns!!!!

Idiots.

To a bunch of scared loons. :lol:
Or very bright investors.

Bingo.

Its not by accident that NRA represents gun makers and gun sellers. Nor is it an accident that rw non-news outlets are helping to sell guns to impressionable, gullible scared little gun nutters.

Those are the very people who are all lining up to buy their Kool Aid.

Even without the NRA any gun owner would be buying firearms because of DEMOCRATS and what they are proposing to do.

fuck you shit stain I am as million of others are ashamed that you live here.

Wow. Eloquent. Now I'm doubly ashamed.
Maybe I should go to South Carolina where it's more intellectual. (/sarc)

I don't bull shit around with idiots move your god damn ass right fucking now out of my state. You fucking god damn cock sucking son of a bitch.

Speaking of cock sucking sons of bitches, didnt you lose a bet? Why are you still here? How can ANYTHING you say mean anything?

Cock sucking Welsher.

hyatt guns in Charlotte has been reported in the gun community around here to have sold ONE MILLION dollars worth in firearms last week.

You know why? There are a lot of idiots out there. Just like when Obama won in 2008. Obama is aint gonner take my guns!!!!

Idiots.

No, but he will try

Be specific, what has he done (taking your guns, you fucking real merican) since becoming the fucking president? Seriously, you fucking idiots lost it in 08 and bought up a lot of guns saying the same shit now.

Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back