Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

In our town we have a store that also acts a distributer for sporting goods of all types. I have friends who work there. Gun and ammo sakes have been very brisk for some time with an increase in sales in the past few weeks after the gun control talk started. Regardless, they still have a good stock of weapons and ammo.

Home - Western Drug Store

Come on out and visit our town and take advantage of shopping at one the premier sporting goods stores in Northern Arizona.

yes, I admit it, this is a shameless plug to promote our local economy.

Last edited:
One can be pro gun and pro gun control.

I hope that does not vapor lock any binary thinker brains.

oh that's right the low information people.

Do you drive a car? Is there a license plate on it? That's car control. Duh.

So there is only pro gun or anti gun?

Some people think they can sit on the fence for whatever reason. But the truth is once the target guns are gone then they go after the fence sitters guns and those will be the easy targets.

"Easy targets"... you actually think life is some kind of episode of Gunsmoke, where everybody's shooting at everybody else until the commercial? You think meeting a bullet is inevitable?

What a sad life. Sorry, I mean what a sad ...existence.

Last edited:
Bingo.

Its not by accident that NRA represents gun makers and gun sellers. Nor is it an accident that rw non-news outlets are helping to sell guns to impressionable, gullible scared little gun nutters.

Those are the very people who are all lining up to buy their Kool Aid.

gun sales and NRA memberships are spiking b/c of knee jerkers such as yourself.

Keep up the good work.

Who are the knee jerkers?

those who run out to buy a gun?

so the master plan of the anti-gun crowd was to have an increase in NRA membership and gun sales?

One can be pro gun and pro gun control.

I hope that does not vapor lock any binary thinker brains.

So there is only pro gun or anti gun?

Some people think they can sit on the fence for whatever reason. But the truth is once the target guns are gone then they go after the fence sitters guns and those will be the easy targets.

"Easy targets"... you actually think life is some kind of episode of Gunsmoke, where everybody's shooting at everybody else until the commercial? You think meeting a bullet is inevitable?

No one has a right to drive a car it's a privilege, some people are just clueless.

No one has a right to drive a car it's a privilege, some people are just clueless.

::::wwwwhhhooooooooooshhhhh::::

That was the point, sailing over your head.
Maybe you can still catch it.

Which clause in the Constitution says:

"A well regulated freeway, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and drive automobiles, shall not be infringed."

I can't find that one.

The point went over YOUR head. Driving a car is a privilege. Bearing arms is an inherent right, guaranteed in our Constitution's Bill of Rights.

Rights are not privileges You have a right to firearms you don't have a right to a car. I guess that went over your head.

Rights are not privileges You have a right to firearms you don't have a right to a car. I guess that went over your head.

Actually, one does have a right to purchase a car if there are people willing to produce and sell them. It's the use that is regulated. Operating a car on public spaces is the privilege aspect given the risk to others if one is negligent or unprepared.

Forum List

Back