LMAO@Stupid Donald

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Now he's saying the wall on our southern border will be a "Virtual Wall!" Maybe it will stop all the virtual Illegals from entering America.:badgrin:

Now he's saying the wall on our southern border will be a "Virtual Wall!" Maybe it will stop all the virtual Illegals from entering America.:badgrin:
LMBAO!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Is the left really applauding his supposed change or are they trying to split away Trump voters? I doubt they will run out and vote for him so their must the other reason.

It's an expensive non-solution to a problem. Almost half the immigrants here illegally didn't come by means that the wall will stop. The wall will stop some, but also just shift many others to the routes that aren't affected by the wall.
Go after employers if you want to get serious.

. He has always said parts will be "virtual". It is impractical to build the wall of China everywhere. We are still voting for him. Try again.

Mr. Trump said in one of his debates that if the Chinese can build a wall so can we. You try again

It's an expensive non-solution to a problem. Almost half the immigrants here illegally didn't come by means that the wall will stop. The wall will stop some, but also just shift many others to the routes that aren't affected by the wall.
Go after employers if you want to get serious.

Spot on. The illegal immigrants are here because the 5% want them here. Wealthy people like paying 3 to 5 dollars an hour instead of 15 or 20. When wealthy people don't want them here anymore, they will tell their congressmen and then they will be gone

After November he can enjoy being a virtual president.

I suppose Obama has set the precedent for being a virtual president. You don't become a real president until you have a birth certificate.

You stupid bastard. Trump wore that bullshit out years ago.

"I think this is just more media propaganda, this is such a non-story," Coulter said. "Look, we know the direction he's going in -- we KNOW there's going to be a wall."

- Ann Coulter one week ago while releasing her new book titled "In Trump We Trust" which contains the following statement:

"There's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven," Coulter wrote. "Except change his immigration policies."

CqwW9GMWgAEbSh9.jpg

I suppose Obama has set the precedent for being a virtual president. You don't become a real president until you have a birth certificate.

That's like sooo SuperStupid.

SuperStupid, Trump et al. never proved Mr. Obama was born anywhere else. If Mr. Obama had been born in Kenya then Mrs. Clinton and Senator McCain would have been all over it in 2006. And Mr. Obama would still be the senator from Illinois.

Forum List

Back