White Lives Matter To Be Listed As Hate Group

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57c3e3081700000011c76153.jpg

“We are listing them because they are clearly white supremacists.”

White Lives Matter will soon be listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

SPLC said the status will be reflected in the next update of its “Hate Map,” which tracks the activities of hate groups around the country.

“I can’t speak to how many chapters will be listed, but it’s clear that the leadership of the group, the ends of the group ― it’s just a flat-out white supremacist group,” Heidi Beirich, director of the center’s Intelligence Report, told the Houston Chronicle. “The ideology behind it, the racist leaders, everything about it is racist.”

White Lives Matter made headlines earlier this month when the group sent armed protesters to an NAACP office in Houston, where they waved Confederate flags.

“We are listing them because they are clearly white supremacists,” Beirich told VICE News. “Their motto should be ‘only white lives matter.’”

Although some called for Black Lives Matter to be listed as a hate group after the shooting deaths of police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, that organization doesn’t hold supremacist or separatist views and its leaders have condemned violence.

More: White Lives Matter To Be Listed As Hate Group

I agree with SPLC that White Lives Matter should be listed as a hate group based on their racist actions and rhetoric.

White Lives Matter will soon be listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

SPLC said the status will be reflected in the next update of its “Hate Map,” which tracks the activities of hate groups around the country.

“I can’t speak to how many chapters will be listed, but it’s clear that the leadership of the group, the ends of the group ― it’s just a flat-out white supremacist group,” Heidi Beirich, director of the center’s Intelligence Report, told the Houston Chronicle. “The ideology behind it, the racist leaders, everything about it is racist.”

White Lives Matter made headlines earlier this month when the group sent armed protesters to an NAACP office in Houston, where they waved Confederate flags.

“We are listing them because they are clearly white supremacists,” Beirich told VICE News. “Their motto should be ‘only white lives matter.’”

Although some called for Black Lives Matter to be listed as a hate group after the shooting deaths of police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, that organization doesn’t hold supremacist or separatist views and its leaders have condemned violence.

I agree with SPLC that White Lives Matter should be listed as a hate group based on their racist actions and rhetoric.
Be prepared for the avalanche of, "Yeah, well, Black Lives Matter is racist, too!!!"

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

The SPLC paints such a broad brush with their "hate group" screed that them calling out these actual racists will not have any real impact.

Of course, the next step for progressives is to link these white lives matters idiots with people who say "all lives matter", and thus continue the narrative that saying all lives matter is inherently racist.

Be prepared for the avalanche of, "Yeah, well, Black Lives Matter is racist, too!!!"

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Some of them may be, but most of them are just whiny entitled assholes.

What a bunch on nitwits. CLearly "racist" has taken on a whole new meaning. It now means "Someone I disagree with".

:lmao:

I'm going to start a new group - No Lives Matter. Now all of you shut up, deal with reality, and go live your lives as best you can.

The SPLC paints such a broad brush with their "hate group" screed that them calling out these actual racists will not have any real impact.

Of course, the next step for progressives is to link these white lives matters idiots with people who say "all lives matter", and thus continue the narrative that saying all lives matter is inherently racist.
Saying "All lives matter" isn't inherently racist. It is just pointless. Here's what I mean:

You, me, and...say...30 other people go to a restaurant for dinner. Everyone gets there food, except Mike.
So, Mike says, "Mike deserves food,"
You respond with ,"All 20 of us deserve food,"
While your statement is factually accurate, it does nothing to alter the fact that Mike still doesn't have his fucking food!!!

While saying "All live matter" is factually accurate, it does nothing to alter the fact that African Americans are being treated unfairly by our justice system. Black Lives Matter isn't about black people hate white people; it is about black people are pissed off at police, and the justice system.

Saying "All lives matter" isn't inherently racist. It is just pointless. Here's what I mean:

You, me, and...asy...30 other prople go to a restaurant for dinner. Everyone gets there food, except Mike.
While your statement is factually accurate, it does nothing to alter the fact that Mike still doesn't have his fucking food!!!

While saying "All live matter" is factually accurate, it does nothing to alter the fact that African Americans are being treated unfairly by our justice system. Black Lives Matter isn't about black people hate white people; it is about black people are pissed off at police, and the justice system.

BLM is predicated on a lie.

But black lives matter with their "kill the cops" rhetoric is a love group obviously?

I suppose their skin color was just too hateful white.

You, me, and...asy...30 other prople go to a restaurant for dinner. Everyone gets there food, except Mike.

So, it is your contention that African Americans are not disproportionately incarcerated, or targeted by the police?

While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. Individuals of color have a disproportionate number of encounters with law enforcement, indicating that racial profiling continues to be a problem. A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with the police.

Students of color face harsher punishments in school than their white peers, leading to a higher number of youth of color incarcerated. Black and Hispanic students represent more than 70 percent of those involved in school-related arrests or referrals to law enforcement. Currently, African Americans make up two-fifths and Hispanics one-fifth of confined youth today.

And those are just a few indisputable facts, along with links to support the facts. But, BLM is predicated on a lie...

You, me, and...say...30 other people go to a restaurant for dinner. Everyone gets there food, except Mike.

Well reading the BLM manifesto, its not just that Mike doesn't have his food, he wants it, and he wants others to pay for it, or better yet take the food off their own plates and give it to him. And not voluntarily, but with guards in the restaurant forcing people to do it.

And in their pissed off state, they are doing things to alienate potential allies. They are venting, not proposing viable solutions. and now they have been co-opted by the Hard left, who used the movements before them like, the anti-war idiots and the Occupy morons.

Black Lives Matter isn't about black people hate white people; it is about black people are pissed off at police, and the justice system.
BLM protesters are upset that blacks get arrested for robbing, raping, looting, selling drugs, and shooting people. They feel it's their right to do so, and the police are interfering with their Constitutional right's to engage in these activities. ......... :cool:

Black Lives Matter isn't about black people hate white people; it is about black people are pissed off at police, and the justice system.
BLM protesters are upset that blacks get arrested for robbing, raping, looting, selling drugs, and shooting people. They feel it's their right to do so, and the police are interfering with their Constitutional right's to engage in these activities. ......... :cool:

BLM is a disorganized mess...and as racist as it comes

So, it is your contention that African Americans are not disproportionately incarcerated, or targeted by the police?

While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. Individuals of color have a disproportionate number of encounters with law enforcement, indicating that racial profiling continues to be a problem. A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with the police.

Students of color face harsher punishments in school than their white peers, leading to a higher number of youth of color incarcerated. Black and Hispanic students represent more than 70 percent of those involved in school-related arrests or referrals to law enforcement. Currently, African Americans make up two-fifths and Hispanics one-fifth of confined youth today.

And those are just a few indisputable facts, along with links to support the facts. But, BLM is predicated on a lie...

I disagree with the notion these statistics exist because of the color of their skin. That is a cop out, no pun intended. I can tell you that here where I live, the police presence is targeted primarily at the black areas of town.... because that is where the predominance of the crime exists. Is that because of skin color? Nope. It is due to socio-economic factors for sure, and we can discuss that ad nausium. But, to simply dismiss it as racism is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back