LMAO -Not Going Anywhere: Rush Signs Three-Year Contract with Cumulus

I don't remember anybody talking about the demise of Rush Limbaugh. There will always be a place for fat blowhards to spew their bile. Just look at Donald Trump's continued success.

Oh yes, the threads about Limbaugh and Hannity being fired. That was a good one. Almost as good as Fox firing Sarah Palin!

I don't remember anybody talking about the demise of Rush Limbaugh. There will always be a place for fat blowhards to spew their bile. Just look at Donald Trump's continued success.

Really? What bile.. I listen fairly regularly and I don't remember hearing any bile.

Not Going Anywhere: Rush Signs Three-Year Contract with Cumulus

How many threads were there by drooling Leftists about the demise of Rush Limbaugh??? :lol:

You must be so relieved, had your mentor gone off the air you would have nothing to post and might have had to think for yourself. I bet that scared the crap out of you.

using that same logic you will panic when Al Sharpton, Toure, Bashir and Chris Matthews go off the air

How many threads were there by drooling Leftists about the demise of Rush Limbaugh??? :lol:

You must be so relieved, had your mentor gone off the air you would have nothing to post and might have had to think for yourself. I bet that scared the crap out of you.

The hilarity in that statement is off the charts given 95% of the threads about Limbaugh are started by the left.

Selective memory much? That or you avoid post from some of the lower IQ posters.

is it the first time they are wrong?

they are ALWAYS wrong.

low information voters, what can you say :lol:

Speaking of low information and being wrong, tell us who you voted for again in the last 2 presidential elections.

Really? What bile.. I listen fairly regularly and I don't remember hearing any bile.

He doesn't listen to Rush, he's just parroting what he's heard other liberals say.

they are ALWAYS wrong.

Speaking of low information and being wrong, tell us who you voted for again in the last 2 presidential elections.

does it have anything to do with the left being ALWAYS wrong since the useful idiots ( like you) voting for the left ARE low information voters?

He doesn't listen to Rush, he's just parroting what he's heard other liberals say.

they left elite instilled the talking points in the libtard sheeple - fox news, rush, beck et al are spewing bile. That's it. period. The libtard sheeple will be rather crucified than check if the claim is true :lol:
useful idiots - that is what they are.

they are ALWAYS wrong.

does it have anything to do with the left being ALWAYS wrong since the useful idiots ( like you) voting for the left ARE low information voters?

That's right...do whatever it takes to avoid having to actually answer the question.

LOL.

Selective memory much? That or you avoid post from some of the lower IQ posters.

I'm not so sure it was low IQ posters, but more about wishful thinking. Of course people who don't like Rush would be looking forward to him failing. It's the same as people talking about the death of Republican or Democratic parties. Mere wishful thinking on the part of partisans.

....this coming from the side whose media takes their talking points from the White House so they can keep their seats on AF1.

Liberals didn't call Sandra Fluke a slut, and later come out and apologize for it. That was Rush Limbaugh. Granted, I did call LGS a slut last night, and later apologized, but still.... :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back