LMAO -Not Going Anywhere: Rush Signs Three-Year Contract with Cumulus

Really? What bile.. I listen fairly regularly and I don't remember hearing any bile.

He doesn't listen to Rush, he's just parroting what he's heard other liberals say.

Liberals didn't call Sandra Fluke a slut, and later come out and apologize for it. That was Rush Limbaugh. Granted, I did call LGS a slut last night, and later apologized, but still.... :eusa_shifty:

No they called Sarah Palin a ****.

Of which no apology has been made.

Really? What bile.. I listen fairly regularly and I don't remember hearing any bile.

He doesn't listen to Rush, he's just parroting what he's heard other liberals say.

Liberals didn't call Sandra Fluke a slut, and later come out and apologize for it. That was Rush Limbaugh. Granted, I did call LGS a slut last night, and later apologized, but still.... :eusa_shifty:

Aren't you conveniently forgetting the vile names liberals called Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Condi Rice and never apologized??

No they called Sarah Palin a ****.

Of which no apology has been made.

And referred to her baby as " the retard baby that came from her retard producing ****"

Lovely bunch, eh?

Aren't you conveniently forgetting the vile names liberals called Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Condi Rice and never apologized??

And I'm not here defending liberals for calling them vile names. Except maybe Ann Coulter. :cool:

I don't remember anybody talking about the demise of Rush Limbaugh. There will always be a place for fat blowhards to spew their bile. Just look at Donald Trump's continued success.

Selective memory much? That or you avoid post from some of the lower IQ posters.

I'm not so sure it was low IQ posters, but more about wishful thinking. Of course people who don't like Rush would be looking forward to him failing. It's the same as people talking about the death of Republican or Democratic parties. Mere wishful thinking on the part of partisans.

Yep it was the usual low IQ folks parroting the usual leftwing hate sites they depend on for their talking points. Their just being good little bots spreading the propaganda which verifies the low IQ.

Not Going Anywhere: Rush Signs Three-Year Contract with Cumulus

How many threads were there by drooling Leftists about the demise of Rush Limbaugh??? :lol:

You must be so relieved, had your mentor gone off the air you would have nothing to post and might have had to think for yourself. I bet that scared the crap out of you.

using that same logic you will panic when Al Sharpton, Toure, Bashir and Chris Matthews go off the air

How clever of you. I don't know who Toure is and find Bashir and Sharpton less than interesting; Matthew's asks questions and interrupts his guests before they can answer which I find annoying. I do watch Rachel Maddow, Stanford Grad and Rhodes Scholar, 'cause she's smart, studied, on point and real.

I also listen to NPR and watch PBS, something you and the other willfully ignorant ought to do.

You on the other hand are a parrot, parrots are 'educated' in the ability to repeat words they have heard without any cognitive involvement. At least in all of your posts which I've read.

Since Hannity is moving from WABC to WOR in New York and Michael Savage is supposedly scheduled replace him, expect that to get blown out of proportion..

Especially since Savage hates Rush and Hannity. At least on air he does.

Last edited:
There was never any doubt that Rush Limbaugh would remain on the air.

The conservatives of this country have far to few outlets for their views and passions and had none prior to his arrival.

I don't really listen to Rush, but I am always amused by the ignorance that somehow, people who listen to Rush can't think for themselves and do so because they need to be told what to think.

The truth is exactly 180 degrees the opposite.

Good for Rush. I wish him another 20 years on the radio.

And I'm not here defending liberals for calling them vile names. Except maybe Ann Coulter. :cool:

Nor are you calling them out when they do.

You are a typical liberal hypocrite.

It is funny that not only were the rabid leftists largely wrong about what was "going" to happen to Rush Limbaugh, but now they aren't even willing to admit that they had taken that silly position.

Rush is funny. It is poetic justice that on this one, he once again gets the last laugh.

I was trying to tune in Air America for their reaction to this but I don't seem to be in range of one of their 3 national channels...

So? Just keep on getting your 'facts' from an obese junkie. Really reflects the level of intellect of the modern 'Conservative'.

Limbaugh lost 90 pounds, asswipe. Harldy obese.
You want to focus on fatness - seek Michelle Obama.

LOL Warrior. I love your neg rep comments. Not sure what about my post warranted that one, but thanks for the laugh. :lol:

Forum List

Back