Liz Mair's Anti-Trump PAC That Ran Melania Ad Shares Same Mailing Address With Fiorina Campaign

You were the one that mentioned prosecution. That is what I was responding to. I have not seen proof that Trump is behind this either.
Is Ted behind all the trashing of Trump. To me this is all just dirty politics, which I am sick of.

All the other is the lying and falsehoods...not the ''my wife is better than your wife''.

Well Trump is certainly behind the trashing of Heidi Cruz.

And what OTHER lying and falsehoods? I've asked you twice and you just repeat yourself. What do you think Cruz himself has lied about? I don't need to hear about what some PAC did that he has no control over as a matter of federal law... I don't need to hear what one of his supporters said... I want to know what lie had Ted Cruz told that you keep talking about here?

I will answer any way I see fit, so please do not try and dictate to me HOW to reply. AND I am not about to look up all the lies he has told. There is a thread in here with links that show the lies, if you care to look for it.

Big Cruz supported, huh'?

You were the one that mentioned prosecution. That is what I was responding to. I have not seen proof that Trump is behind this either.
Is Ted behind all the trashing of Trump. To me this is all just dirty politics, which I am sick of.

All the other is the lying and falsehoods...not the ''my wife is better than your wife''.

And what OTHER lying and falsehoods? I've asked you twice and you just repeat yourself. What do you think Cruz himself has lied about? I don't need to hear about what some PAC did that he has no control over as a matter of federal law... I don't need to hear what one of his supporters said... I want to know what lie had Ted Cruz told that you keep talking about here?

I will answer any way I see fit, so please do not try and dictate to me HOW to reply. AND I am not about to look up all the lies he has told. There is a thread in here with links that show the lies, if you care to look for it.

In other words, you won't provide what is asked because you cant

In other words, you won't provide what is asked because you cant

Sure I could, but it has been provided over and over here, and I am not in the mood to dig through the crap. I am sure we all saw it.
Can you provide differently? Can you provide proof he has not lied?
There was a time when I was supporting Cruz. HE is the one that turned me off to him.

I don't give a damn how you answer or IF you answer... you can do any damn thing you please. I just asked you to support your allegations and you won't do it. Now you want to point me to a thread of hogwash drummed up by people who want to smear Ted Cruz. I've seen the threads, dear. I've not been living under a rock the past month.

Yes, I am a Cruz supporter, and have been from the start... make no bones about it. Ted Cruz hasn't lied about a damn thing. This is a smear campaign designed to promote the false perception of Cruz as a liar. I invite you to visit those links and examine the evidence... it's all a bunch of nit-picky nonsense that doesn't constitute Ted Cruz lying!

I was reading a comment section and some poster brought up a really good point.

Who bought the rights to the GQ cover of Melania to be used in that advertisement?
Ted Cruz....
Donald Trump: Ted Cruz 'Bought the Rights' to Melania's G.Q. Nude Photo - Breitbart

Excuse me... When did Donald J. Trump become the end-all-be-all objective and credible news and information source for America? If it tumbles out of Trump's mouth or off his tweeting fingertips, we should all genuflect toward the comb-over and marvel at his genius and integrity? Tell me... is there something we can do to coax you morons out of Trump's ass for a minute to have a rational conversation, or no? :dunno:

By "Trashing', you mean pointing out that she's a huge Washington/Wall Street insider?

Here's a list of Ted Cruz and his honesty.

Ted Cruz's file | PolitiFact Texas

Ted-Cruz-Politifact.png

LYIN' TED!!!!!

Excuse me... When did Donald J. Trump become the end-all-be-all objective and credible news and information source for America? If it tumbles out of Trump's mouth or off his tweeting fingertips, we should all genuflect toward the comb-over and marvel at his genius and integrity? Tell me... is there something we can do to coax you morons out of Trump's ass for a minute to have a rational conversation, or no?

Boss Hogg, Trump is the candidate you guys deserve.

Ted Cruz is a lying sack of shit, who is despised by most of his colleagues. The only reason why he's still afloat is that the Establishment is propping him up like Bernie at "Weekends at Bernies".

Who bought the rights to the GQ cover of Melania to be used in that advertisement?
Ted Cruz....
Donald Trump: Ted Cruz 'Bought the Rights' to Melania's G.Q. Nude Photo - Breitbart

Excuse me... When did Donald J. Trump become the end-all-be-all objective and credible news and information source for America? If it tumbles out of Trump's mouth or off his tweeting fingertips, we should all genuflect toward the comb-over and marvel at his genius and integrity? Tell me... is there something we can do to coax you morons out of Trump's ass for a minute to have a rational conversation, or no? :dunno:
Fact. The entire media from the right and the left has been caught lying about Trump. Right now Trump is the most credible source out there. Too many times Trump has made statements that everyone claimed was a lie but turned out to be true. So, I don't believe everything Trump says, but I believe what he says more than I do anyone else.......mainly because nobody else has proved credible. They all seem to be in some mass conspiracy to maintain the status quo.

Ted Cruz....

Fact. The entire media from the right and the left has been caught lying about Trump. Right now Trump is the most credible source out there. Too many times Trump has made statements that everyone claimed was a lie but turned out to be true. So, I don't believe everything Trump says, but I believe what he says more than I do anyone else.......mainly because nobody else has proved credible. They all seem to be in some mass conspiracy to maintain the status quo.

Trump engages in Hyperbole and stretching the truth. He may even lie about things. But what he does hasn't hurt anyone.

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's lies have lead to thousands being killed, I think there is a difference.

Ted Cruz....

You got it wrong. Nothing that Trump says should be believed just because he said it. Neither should what issues forth from Obama or Mrs. Tulza Clinton should be believed on face value.

Excuse me... When did Donald J. Trump become the end-all-be-all objective and credible news and information source for America? If it tumbles out of Trump's mouth or off his tweeting fingertips, we should all genuflect toward the comb-over and marvel at his genius and integrity? Tell me... is there something we can do to coax you morons out of Trump's ass for a minute to have a rational conversation, or no?

Ted Cruz is a lying sack of shit, who is despised by most of his colleagues. The only reason why he's still afloat is that the Establishment is propping him up like Bernie at "Weekends at Bernies".

Seems like both parties have the candidate they deserve. Boss Hogg and lying liberal Hillary. I'll pick Boss Hogg.

By "Trashing', you mean pointing out that she's a huge Washington/Wall Street insider?

Here's a list of Ted Cruz and his honesty.

Ted Cruz's file | PolitiFact Texas

Ted-Cruz-Politifact.png

LYIN' TED!!!!!

And if you look more closely at every instance cited in this hit piece, you will find they are full of shit. Over and over again, there is no objectivity, it's cobbled together in a way to make Cruz appear to be a liar by people who are committed to destroying Ted Cruz. There is absolutely NO methodology given as to how these "rulings" were ascertained. It appears to be some snot-nosed little punk who likes to play fast and loose with the facts.

Ted Cruz is disliked in the Senate because he doesn't go along with the status quot politics and stands up for the constitution as well as his conservative principles.

Let me state unequivocally... "You guys" does not include ME! I am NOT a Republican. I am a Conservative. In November, I will vote for the Conservative candidate and if there isn't a Conservative candidate, I will stay home. Trump is NOT my guy... I don't think he is a Conservative and I don't think he would stand for Conservative principles as president. I think it's a very bad mistake nominating him and Hillary Clinton will likely win in a landslide.

You're never going hang the onus of Trump around MY neck.

Ted Cruz....

You cannot be serious

Ted Cruz....

Trump engages in Hyperbole and stretching the truth. He may even lie about things. But what he does hasn't hurt anyone.

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's lies have lead to thousands being killed, I think there is a difference.

Heidi Cruz may disagree

Ted Cruz....

You cannot be serious
Yup......BTW, it's very difficult for anyone to take a Hillary supporter serious these days.

Ted Cruz....

You cannot be serious
Yup......BTW, it's very difficult for anyone to take a Hillary supporter serious these days.

And yet you are trusting an admitted Hillary supporter as the only credible source...

Right now Trump is the most credible source out there.

This should be in a textbook under the heading "Why Schizophrenia Is Incurable."
Schizophrenia is a disease where you suffer from split personalities or hearing voices. I'm not withdrawn or anti-social. Van Gogh suffered from it.
Try cracking a book once in awhile.
I may seem naive or delusional to a warped mind such as your's, but Schizo.....certainly not.....if you're trying to describe my condition. However, I would have to say that not only are you delusional and naive, but I think you are closed-minded to the point that no amount of evidence could change your mind.
I feel discussing politics is a total waste of time with someone like yourself. Your minds have been poisoned beyond repair.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back