Living the good life off of government benefits

My slut step granddaughter gets paid for providing daycare for her friend who is also on welfare. Then the friend gets paid for providing daycare for the slut. Neither of them "work" beyond the daycare flim flam.

Welfare is so lucrative that the slut's sister is getting a divorce so she can go on welfare too. Why work?

Wow, A shrink could have fun with analyzing this bit of anger, but I'll leave it alone.

And the Plutocrats decided this was just horrible,

Dear, I'm afraid you're too slow to be here. So sorry. The Plutocrats didn't decide that WW2 was over, the rest of the world could rebuilt and compete with us, that our liberal government could go into huge debt so Japan China and India could buy our debt rather than our products, or that 20 million illegals should move in to take our jobs.

Slow??

None of these things have anything to do with our problems, you fuckin' retard.

Our problem is that we've demolished the middle class. Has nothing to with illegals or China buying our debt because we aren't taxing the wealthy at a decent rate.

It's not just the entitlements that are annoying. The incessant bleeding heart whining about the "poor" poor is even more annoying.

As opposed to your bleating about how we don't appreciate the wealthy and all they do to, errr... for us.

dear, wealth doesn't trickle up, it trickles down!! Sorry!

I'm kind of worried about a dude named "Ed" calling me dear.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I don't swing that way.

Anyway, the wealthy are usually the most useless fucks out there. A parasitic class that feeds on teh rest of us...

Progressives are demolishing the middle class.

They've almost wiped them out entirely.

Progressives are demolishing the middle class.

They've almost wiped them out entirely.

Really? How?

I can give you a list of examples of how Plutocrats have demolished the middle class.

At Will Employment.
Right to Work
Union busting
Free Trade

So what have the "Progressives" done?

Wait. Wait. This is KosherGal.. the answer is going to somehow have the word "abortion" worked into it.

Staph, you still don't get it, do you?

Once upon a time, Americans had good union jobs and they got all these things themselves. Wives could stay home with the kids because their Husbands earned good paychecks.

And the Plutocrats decided this was just horrible, because they didn't have enough money for Dressage Horsies.

But here was the thing... working folks and poor folks didn't just obediently starve so their Plutocratic Masters could have more Dressage Ponies.

They voted for programs so they could keep eating. They became Democrats.

And this is the tragedy of the whole thing. You did this to yourselves.

oh boy, the almighty has spoken

Yes, I have.

And that you still don't kind of comprehend it is the scary part.

No, Joey, everyone comprehends...that you are nuttier than a fruitcake.

[

So the answer is the Unions... Got it. :cuckoo:

My dad was in a union. He brought home a good salary, he raised five kids, his medical was covered even when he died at 56 from Lung cancer (brought about by that asbestos a corporate douchebag told him was perfectly safe). He even had enough money to buy land to put a fishing cabin on.

My uncle never belonged to a union and considers most of them domestic terrorist groups that should be dealt with as such. He brought home a good salary & benefits (enough to pay cash for a new Lincoln LSC), he paid off his house before he was 55. He retired in his late 50's and could cash a seven-figure check Monday if he had to.

Last edited:
I can't tell you how many I've had sit across my desk and whine "I have a degenerative spine condition...I just can't work." I'm like..wait, I have that...I worked anyway. It's called "do some fucking situps, stop smoking and quit laying for months on the couch you fucking loser".

I see healthy people collecting bogus disability...while I sometimes need help getting out of bed before going to work. (Back problems, two bad knees, poorly-healed ribs.) So...tell me again why I work? :(

"Living the good life on government benefits".....this idea has been around for as long as I can remember, more than 40 years at least. So, why is it considered a 'current event'? Nothing new here.

Anyway, from what I've seen, it doesn't look like a very good life to me: they live like trailer trash and most of the people I've ever met or seen who were living on benefits were white 'cracker' trailer trash types. What's so good about such a life? :eusa_hand:

Stephanie lives in a world of possibilities, not realities. :eusa_shhh:

people are eligible for programs they never lose. If that life existed that Steph imagines...she should go for it

I can't tell you how many I've had sit across my desk and whine "I have a degenerative spine condition...I just can't work." I'm like..wait, I have that...I worked anyway. It's called "do some fucking situps, stop smoking and quit laying for months on the couch you fucking loser".

I see healthy people collecting bogus disability...while I sometimes need help getting out of bed before going to work. (Back problems, two bad knees, poorly-healed ribs.) So...tell me again why I work? :(

quit, go live Steph's good life. :laugh2:

[

So the answer is the Unions... Got it. :cuckoo:

My dad was in a union. He brought home a good salary, he raised five kids, his medical was covered even when he died at 56 from Lung cancer (brought about by that asbestos a corporate douchebag told him was perfectly safe). He even had enough money to buy land to put a fishing cabin on.

My uncle never belonged to a union and considers most of them domestic terrorist groups that should be dealt with as such. He brought home a good salary & benefits (enough to pay cash for a new Lincoln LSC), he paid off his house before he was 55. He retired in his late 50's and could cash a seven-figure check Monday if he had to.
Uncle Tom?
If your Uncle doesn't post here who gives a shit?

My uncle never belonged to a union and considers most of them domestic terrorist groups .

you mean because they :

1) shipped 30 million jobs offshore
2) taught people you get ahead through violence rather by hard work
3) raised prices and impoverished those not in unions

"Living the good life on government benefits".....this idea has been around for as long as I can remember, more than 40 years at least. So, why is it considered a 'current event'? Nothing new here.

Anyway, from what I've seen, it doesn't look like a very good life to me: they live like trailer trash and most of the people I've ever met or seen who were living on benefits were white 'cracker' trailer trash types. What's so good about such a life? :eusa_hand:

and you call other people racists?

She is not a racist! Sounds more like a classist! But she does have a point!

Was this the same uncle you said went around threatening people with guns or is this a different uncle?

My uncle never belonged to a union and considers most of them domestic terrorist groups .

you mean because they :

1) shipped 30 million jobs offshore
2) taught people you get ahead through violence rather by hard work
3) raised prices and impoverished those not in unions

They didn't do any of that. the real problem is, the Unions got complacent and trusted management.

Take GM. Before the Bankruptcy, the unions made a lot of concessions based on promises by GM Management to fully fund the pension and medical funds. Except this didn't happen. They all paid themselves 8 figure salaries and continue to design the same shitty cars no one wanted to buy because they were gas hogs.

I always wonder how you mutants think a working guy making a decent wage "impoverishes" people but CEO's paying themselves 7 and 8 figure salaries doesn't.

Here's a hint. In Japan and Europe, they have a higher level of unionization, equivlent wages and the CEO's only make six figures. Oh, yeah, they also have universal health care. And no guns.

You work? YOu seem to be here all day and all night screaming about how those people are ripping you off.

Frankly, this is one of those RW fantasies. My sister recently lost all sight in one eye, making her unable to work in her chosen profession. But Social Security won't give her disability because she can still make a fraction of her former nurses salary teaching once a week.

Forum List

Back