Living Document or Not?

Jokey is a deliberate liar and a fucking retard.

Clearly, there's no point in trying to reason with a piece of shit like him.

He's not capable of rational discussion.

you're just now finding this out? i stopped responding to his nonsense days ago

Neither Squirt nor Limpability have anything useful to offer, so ignore them.

That's just what I mean, bigreb. You don't understand the Constitution or what it means. SCOTUS has interpreted it to include all purposes and intentions of the Constitution as well as the enumerated powers. See, you know not of what you talk.

The point is SCOTUS does decide and bigreb better abide, by SCOTUS decisions.

Moron you bastardized the Constitution you do not deserve the rights protected by the Constitution. You are the one that is trolling to piss people off with your ridiculous statements. I have taken Constitutional law, and you would be run out of the class by any of my former instructors.
FUCKEM IF THEY VIOLATE MY RIGHT'S FUCKEM. You do what you want I do what I have to protect my rights

Last edited:
That's just what I mean, bigreb. You don't understand the Constitution or what it means. SCOTUS has interpreted it to include all purposes and intentions of the Constitution as well as the enumerated powers. See, you know not of what you talk.

Moron you bastardized the Constitution you do not deserve the rights protected by the Constitution. You are the one that is trolling to piss people off with your ridiculous statements. I have taken Constitutional law, and you would be run out of the class by any of my former instructors.
FUCKEM IF THEY VIOLATE MY RIGHT'S FUCKEM. You do what you want I do what I have to protect my rights

You sound just like the black militants in the 1960s. Look it up and see what happened to them.

You clearly have never taken a constitutional law class in your life. I doubt you stood outside the door of a classroom on constitutional law. You are just a pathetic marginalized male who realizes that the opportunity of America is passing you by because you don't have what it takes to succeed here.

You sound just like the black militants in the 1960s. Look it up and see what happened to them.

You clearly have never taken a constitutional law class in your life. I doubt you stood outside the door of a classroom on constitutional law. You are just a pathetic marginalized male who realizes that the opportunity of America is passing you by because you don't have what it takes to succeed here.

To be a police officer it is a requirment to take classes in Constitutional law. look it up. They are correct about you you are a troll and your meals are over with I'm not feeding you anymore. Continue you on with your little troll games. any last words befoore I place you on ignore?

Last edited:
I cited the elastic clause, which empowers Congress to carry out the purposes of the Constitution. Article VI, among other issues, cites the supremacy of the Constitution, of federal law to state law. Thus any challenge by the states will eventually lose. You have not refuted it, so point to me.

You have cited people dead for almost 200 years, and who cares?

Your opinions, little conies, don't matter.

You fail.

The reason you should care what was written 200 hundred years ago is because when you start ignoring it is when you lose your freedom. If you say it's not big deal if we ignore or re-interpret it, what legal authority will you point to when government finally does something you don't like? The answer is nothing, because you were to busy trying to be a weasel to see that you signed away your freedom and in fact encouraged it with ridiculous claims like whatever congress and/or the president signs into law is automatically constitutional no matter what.

As far as your argument factually it hold not water. As an argument it is not enough to cite just the necessary and proper clause because you are right it grants government the power to pass laws that are nccesary and proper for fulfilling its obligations found therein. So again, WHERE IS SUCH AN OBLIGATION/DUTY/AUTHORITY FOUND IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT WOULD MAKE A LAW LIKE REQUIRING PEOPLE TO PURCHASE HEALTH INSURANCE NECESSARY AND PROPER? Again fill in the blank weasel. Government has the authority to do __________, thus such a law is necessary and proper.

You are also incorrect about Article VI. The states can do anything they want that is not a duty of the fed and not in violation of the constitution per the 10th amendment. Soooo you STILL need to show us what part of the constitution renders requiring people to purchase health insurance necessary and proper AND (since you are now citing article VI) why it is the sole domain of the fed.

Last edited:
That's your opinion, Bernie, but it is wrong. Let's see what evidence you have to support your claims. Your analysis is not evidence.

That's your opinion, Bernie, but it is wrong. Let's see what evidence you have to support your claims. Your analysis is not evidence.

Stop projecting weasel. It's not becoming. I'm done playing by your rules. Your opinion of whether I'm right means nothing coming from someone of such little integrity and intelligence.

The fact remains you have not and/or will not show where the fed has the authority over something that would make requiring people to purchase health insurance necessary and proper per clause 18 of Article I, Section 8. For the fed to over rule the states per your article VI contention you STILL need to show where the fed has the authority over this area that would render such an overruing valid. If you can't do that, you fail. End of discussion. Any reference about opinion or that opinion is irrelevant because at best that's all you have as well.

Last edited:
Your opinion does not matter, Bern. Let's see your evidence to support it. Give us expert commentary, case law, something, other than the "I think" crap. No one cares what you think.

Your opinion does not matter, Bern. Let's see your evidence to support it. Give us expert commentary, case law, something, other than the "I think" crap. No one cares what you think.

Are you going to do the same? I will not be held to a standard by someone that won't hold the same standard of themselves. Again, at best your OPINION is no better than mine. You can say it's an opinion till the cows come home. It's meaningless. My position doesn't require case law, expert commentary or anything. It doesn't because I understand what the consitituon says and thus what you're argument reqires. The record of this thread reflects that little credibility should be given to anything you say. You have shown you are unwilling to even attempt to defend your position. Case closed.

Last edited:
I follow your standard. You make a claim, then defend it with evidence, etc. I will then answer that claim with evidence and post some new material (only after I have met your claim), then it is your turn.

Your opinion is worthless is the point.

I follow your standard. You make a claim, then defend it with evidence, etc. I will then answer that claim with evidence and post some new material (only after I have met your claim), then it is your turn.

Your opinion is worthless is the point.

Jokey is lying again.

He will do none of the above. He is a compulsive liar and tragically retarded.

He has nothing but his "opinion," and never has. And his opinion is of zero value.

He is also a scumbag, but that's clear enough.

you guys are all fools....starkey is always right

he is the smartest guy on this board, it is futile, futile i say, to even think you can debate him, give up now!!! he will pm you and make fun of your dead family if you don't!

Forum List

Back