Lives of Heroes or Political Advantage?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Identifying the Special Operations Force behind the Usama bin Laden raid amounted to placing a target on the back of the team members as well as their families, according to the parents of Aaron Vaughn, a member of SEAL Team Six who was killed in Afghanistan in 2011.

2. “Aaron called me and said, 'Mom, you need to wipe your social media clean of any reference to me or any of my buddies. Just disconnect completely,'” Karen Vaughn said her son warned after Vice President Biden publicly identified the SEALs on May 3, 2011 -- two days after the raid.

3. “He [Aaron] actually said to me, 'Mom, there's chatter, and all of our lives could be in danger, including yours' ... then I realized all of those families, you know, you're talking about a community of around three hundred families who were all of a sudden made targets by this administration.”

4. ...it was a betrayal to identify these selfless young men who put their country before everything else. “We expect better out, out of the, the high-up's in our government....And I believe what the administration did, then I believe it was criminal.”

5. “So it wasn't that they were trying to be proud of them, because those men do not need a pat on the back. They don't work for that. They spend their entire lives in this code of secrecy and privacy, and […] they do not want attention.”

6. Three months after bin Laden was killed, on August 6, 2011, Aaron Vaughn died when his helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan."
EXCLUSIVE: Parents of SEAL Team Six member say unit endangered by Obama administration statements | Fox News

7. "The Obama administration — in particular Vice President Joe Biden — is under fire from the parents of a member of Navy SEAL Team 6 after Biden named them as the outfit responsible for taking out Osama bin Laden. Biden's gaffe came two days after bin Laden's assassination in May last year,...

8. ...Aaron Vaughn, the soldier showed uncharacteristic fear when he learned of the "chatter" consequent to Biden's announcement, and that he warned her to delete all references to her son on social media, fearing the whole family was in danger."
Fallen SEAL's folks label Obama admin 'criminal' for naming team

Pay special attention to the criminal nature of the attempt to accrue political capital via risking the lives of the SEAL members, and their families...

...unless one is willing to give the administration a pass for divulging this information.

Really?

Yet when the pencil pusher at the CIA, Valerie Plame's name was revealed by her husband, an inveterate liar, the media ran with it, and rail-roaded a member of the Republican administration into a jail cell.....

...knowing full well that he had nothing to do with the bogus charges.
Because he was part of a Republican administration.

It's time for a change....
...this double standard is destroying our nation.

...in fact, the change is long overdue.

Forum List

Back