New book claims members of Biden's team view VP Kamala Harris as a "joke" and shut her out of meetings

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I would have to agree with them. What has Harris done as VP, besides breaking the 200 year old record of casting tie-breaking votes in the Senate? A trained monkey could have done that.

New Book Claims Members of Joe Biden’s Team See Vice President Kamala Harris as a ‘Joke’ and Shut Her Out of Meetings​

"Some members of the Biden administration view Kamala Harris as a joke, according to a new book by Washington, DC journalist Charlie Spiering.

The book suggests that Kamala Harris is left out of meetings and is not included on key decisions, which directly conflicts with what the public is told. According to the Biden White House, Harris is supposedly in charge of the border and other major issues.

It doesn’t sound like she commands much respect from people in the know...

Team Biden shut Kamala Harris out, consider her ‘a joke’ @charliespiering new book, AMATEUR HOUR, says, Jill didn't want Harris on ticket, Team Biden froze her out and shoved her in background, aides took lower level jobs instead of working for a bruteTeam Biden shuts Kamala Harris out, considers her ‘a jokeâ pic.twitter.com/Eo13DTlCgB
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) January 4, 2024

New Book Claims Members of Joe Biden's Team See Vice President Kamala Harris as a 'Joke' and Shut Her Out of Meetings | The Gateway Pundit | by Mike LaChance

She has put a damper on any serious republican impeachment attempt. Other than that.......

Biden's team view VP Kamala Harris as a "joke" and shut her out of meetings​

Hey, everyone already knows that Potato isn't running the country, that spud can't even keep track of his daily calendar! Which means that in Biden's office, secret, unknown, unelected people are really calling all the shots and ol' Joe is just a figurehead. So, if the POTUS is a joke, then his VP which diametrically opposed him in the race and only sucked her way into position must REALLY be a joke.

Wasn't Kammy supposed to be the Border Czar?

I would have to agree with them. What has Harris done as VP, besides breaking the 200 year old record of casting tie-breaking votes in the Senate? A trained monkey could have done that.

New Book Claims Members of Joe Biden’s Team See Vice President Kamala Harris as a ‘Joke’ and Shut Her Out of Meetings​

"Some members of the Biden administration view Kamala Harris as a joke, according to a new book by Washington, DC journalist Charlie Spiering.

The book suggests that Kamala Harris is left out of meetings and is not included on key decisions, which directly conflicts with what the public is told. According to the Biden White House, Harris is supposedly in charge of the border and other major issues.

New Book Claims Members of Joe Biden's Team See Vice President Kamala Harris as a 'Joke' and Shut Her Out of Meetings | The Gateway Pundit | by Mike LaChance

IOW, she's a VP. :dunno:

I dont have to read a book to know that virtually everyone sees her as a joke. There hasn’t been a less qualified person riding shotgun to the president in my lifetime, that’s for sure.

I can believe it.

You never see her unless she is rambling about some insignificant nonsense. Or "going to the border" where basically all she does is pose for a photo of her looking through binoculars. She doesn't actually do anything, she doesn't even say anything of value and when she does speak she acts like she is doing storytime with 3 year olds.

Her mother should have hit her on the head and sold the milk.

Bidn and Harris are not running anything. They are teleprompt readers for their communist overlords.

While she is a worthless piece of shit woke progressive who I don't ever want to see as president, the fact is VP's have always been worthless. Presidents have a history of putting them in charge of impossible tasks so that the VP takes the heat instead of the president.

She put thousands of blacks in prison for weed, and kept them longer than necessary for their labor. She bailed ANTIFABLM RIOTERS out of jail.

She is trash.

While she is a worthless piece of shit woke progressive who I don't ever want to see as president, the fact is VP's have always been worthless. Presidents have a history of putting them in charge of impossible tasks so that the VP takes the heat instead of the president.

In the past, Vice Presidents were chosen based on their ability to assume the responsibilities or even run for President at some future point in time. Joe Biden, H.W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Martin Van Buren, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams were all great Vice Presidents who became Presidents.

Kamala Harris however, isn't fit for rubbing the urinals in a whore house.

Right after you tell us what Mike Pence did for 4 years.

Harris has done a lot for Reproductive Health Care, getting the border opened again, and representing the USA in Central America, and Europe.

But you don't pay attention to any of it.

She's an imbecile and completely out of her league.

Right after you tell us what Mike Pence did for 4 years.

Harris has done a lot for Reproductive Health Care, getting the border opened again, and representing the USA in Central America, and Europe.

But you don't pay attention to any of it.

Fine, if your idea of "reproductive health care" is murder.

We don't want the border open to a foreign invasion. We want it closed.

Harris did not "represent" the US in Central America and Europe. She represented the foreign invaders who want to rape and murder you, then steal your shit out of your house.

In the past, Vice Presidents were chosen based on their ability to assume the responsibilities or even run for President at some future point in time. Joe Biden, H.W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Martin Van Buren, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams were all great Vice Presidents who became Presidents.

Kamala Harris however, isn't fit for rubbing the urinals in a whore house.
I wouldn't go that far. In fact, I'd like to see her rubbing the urinals is a whore house.

Ok then. Tell me what Kamala Harris has done for almost four years.
Well sure ... She's been on lots of talk shows and did a lot of laughing; And then there's the talk shows where she laughs and giggles a lot.

Oh did I mention talk shows? Yeah she appears on those things regularly and seems to be very jolly while she's there; and Let's not forget talk shows.... she's on them quite frequently and acts like someone's constantly tickling her!

So that's four things right there!

FDR’s first VP said being VP isn’t worth a bucket of spit.

Forum List

Back