LIVE: Trump's Truth Social Live Rapid Response to Biden’s 2024 State of the Union in DC - 3/7/24

Blah, I've had about enough of FJB yelling at everyone but sayin' nothing the leftists have not been parroting the last few days.....I guess CNN and MS-LSD got advance copies.

To be fair it looks like they hit the drug cocktail on the nose.

At least we won't have to look at him for about a week so they can bring him down.

Blah, I've had about enough of FJB yelling at everyone but sayin' nothing the leftists have not been parroting the last few days.....I guess CNN and MS-LSD got advance copies.

To be fair it looks like they hit the drug cocktail on the nose.

At least we won't have to look at him for about a week so they can bring him down.
:itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden is kicking ass
Yeah, but the standard is whether he reached into his pants and then smelled his fingers while the planet watched in horror.

I didn't have the stomach to watch the equivalent of an autistic 3-year old struggle with a teleprompter, but assuming he didn't bring shit out of a full diaper and look at it, it sounds like it was a epic success for his followers.

Yeah, but the standard is whether he reached into his pants and then smelled his fingers while the planet watched in horror.

I didn't have the stomach to watch the equivalent of an autistic 3-year old struggle with a teleprompter, but assuming he didn't bring shit out of a full diaper and look at it, it sounds like it was a epic success for his followers.
I’d put Biden’s mental capacity and health next to yours any day of the week. You would lose..and lose badly.

I’d put Biden’s mental capacity and health next to yours any day of the week. You would lose..and lose badly.
Yeah, but you're the equivalent of a shit-covered rock so your take on anything is completely meaningless.

But you already knew that..... hmm?

Yeah, but you're the equivalent of a shit-covered rock so your take on anything is completely meaningless.

But you already knew that..... hmm?
Like I said your mental capacity and health isn‘t worth a damn. All evident by your deranged posts.

Forum List

Back