LIVE: Trump's Truth Social Live Rapid Response to Biden’s 2024 State of the Union in DC - 3/7/24

The Wife asked if I was going to come inside and watch the SOTU.....
I just told her I couldnt stand more than 5 minutes of the babbling idiot.

Well I watched it. Now I feel 40 IQ points stupider than I did before. It was a total shitshow.

Well I watched it. Now I feel 40 IQ points stupider than I did before. It was a total shitshow.
That's easy for the mentally challenged.
Are you calling yourself mentally challenged.

LOLOLLLOLLOOLL

Yeah, but the standard is whether he reached into his pants and then smelled his fingers while the planet watched in horror.

I didn't have the stomach to watch the equivalent of an autistic 3-year old struggle with a teleprompter, but assuming he didn't bring shit out of a full diaper and look at it, it sounds like it was a epic success for his followers.
There was no teleprompter. And the rest of this is juvenile.

There was no teleprompter. And the rest of this is juvenile.
biden.jpg

And what, you didn't see the teleprompters?

dipshit.
What I did not see was a teleprompter. I saw the mics thee on each side, the camera panned the entire room several times. And if he had one, every other president has used one, so then what's your point?

You don't have one and I'm tired of Trump trash trying to down Biden.

What I did not see was a teleprompter. I saw the mics thee on each side, the camera panned the entire room several times. And if he had one, every other president has used one, so then what's your point?

I made my point with the picture, you're just too stupid to recognize it. You don't know what the fuck a teleprompter even looks like.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...le_PRO_D_DSP_17_PRO_D_DSP_17_Stage_Pro17.html

People do it and have for a long time. The trash on Trump was a new low and we saw the media for what they are. Remember, Joe was built up from near the whole system. It's a letdown that he is not that good and frankly. the whole Prog Party is good at passing legislation that prints fiat currency for them. There are people hurting. No matter what Joe says.

What a disaster for America.

The fact that a few Cognitivey Rigid individuals are prepared to support this worst ever example of American statesmanship is interesting .
It poses once again the possibility that this represents some sort of neurological impairment, possibly worsened by Killer Shot effects .

What a disaster for America.

The fact that a few Cognitivey Rigid individuals are prepared to support this worst ever example of American statesmanship is interesting .
It poses once again the possibility that this represents some sort of neurological impairment, possibly worsened by Killer Shot effects .

Shitshow Joe has had two operations for brain aneurysms.

Apparently the surgeons left some of their instruments in his cranium when they put his skullcap back on.

Watching you "Meltdown" because biden didn't gaffe or stumble, and he delivered 68 minutes of 'guidance' to the American people, and he far exceeded your 'sleepy Joe, can't complete a sentence' narrative.

So you go with Old Man Yells at Everyone.
It is truly glorious to watch you scramble to find a NEW narrative.

Thank you Joe Biden.
Fucking finish that POS 45.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back