Give me a "C"
Give me an "H"
Give me an "O"
Give me a"K"
Give me a "E"

What do you have?

PITTSBURGH...

[sigh]
Well GB does have a lot of injuries on defense, let's see how many of them come back in the second half. If I were a GB fan I'd be worried because they're not a good 2nd half team but Pittsburg is.

Anybody watching half time enterainment? Every woman in my family over four generations here from the little ones to the mature :)lol:) ladies are saying, "awful".

If its possible to have an "audible ice pick" shoved in your ear, I think the Black Eyed Peas are assaulting me as we speak.

I think its time to let the halftime tradition at the Super Bowl die. Just play all the commercials again.

Please......

Give me a "C"
Give me an "H"
Give me an "O"
Give me a"K"
Give me a "E"

What do you have?

PITTSBURGH...

[sigh]
Well GB does have a lot of injuries on defense, let's see how many of them come back in the second half. If I were a GB fan I'd be worried because they're not a good 2nd half team but Pittsburg is.

That is their only chance.
I would rather they not be in this game than play like this..it's like they are still in the 2nd half with the Jets.

Anybody watching half time enterainment? Every woman in my family over four generations here from the little ones to the mature :)lol:) ladies are saying, "awful".

It's crazy, Fergi and Will I Am holding hands? It's like they're holding on for dear life.

Black eyed peas...damn...are they still together even?
Only thing worse than this would be a surprise visit by Kid Rock

I'm not sure its possible, but did they just make Agulera look good?

Forum List

Back