LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Phoenix, AZ

True numbers? The above footage shows different streets and buildings than first released by the administration.

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg

The above footage is the live viewing I watched last night as it happened so no, it was not from another event. In fact, I believe if one looks they'll find the same video linked by me earlier in this thread. Don't be a partisan liar...

I quoted news, I make no claim. Critique the AZcentral.

This is going to be good. :)

Not very loud for a bigly crowd.

AZcentral stated the photos released were from a Cavaliers rally:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...phoenix-rally-fake-photo-cleveland/592199001/

Ah, well I was going to then I realized you lied again. A blatant lie that AZCentral wouldn't back you up on as they themselves found out the twitter account was a fake and told you so.

Conveniently you omit that "The account is not affiliated with the Tennessee Republican Party" [as noted in the article] and instead claim that the pictures were "released by the administration." Hack.

I corrected my post, the rally appears to have more protesters than supporters. APPEARS. : )

Last edited:

True numbers? The above footage shows different streets and buildings than first released by the administration.

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg

The above footage is the live viewing I watched last night as it happened so no, it was not from another event. In fact, I believe if one looks they'll find the same video linked by me earlier in this thread. Don't be a partisan liar...

I quoted news, I make no claim. Critique the AZcentral.

This is going to be good. :)

Not very loud for a bigly crowd.

AZcentral stated the photos released were from a Cavaliers rally:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...phoenix-rally-fake-photo-cleveland/592199001/

Ah, well I was going to then I realized you lied again. A blatant lie that AZCentral wouldn't back you up on as they themselves found out the twitter account was a fake and told you so.

Conveniently you omit that "The account is not affiliated with the Tennessee Republican Party" [as noted in the article] and instead claim that the pictures were "released by the administration." Hack.

I corrected my post, the sparsely attended rally appears to have more protesters than supporters. APPEARS. : )

I think you're blind, but hey whatever makes you feel better ~rolls eyes~

"Thank you Arizona! Beautiful turnout of 15,000 in Phoenix tonight,'' was among the president's tweets. He also included several tweets with clips of his speech. He did not tweet about the disruption that occurred afterward.

Tennessee Republicans and other supporters of Trump started sharing an image of what was purportedly a massive crowd gathered in the streets of Phoenix ahead of his speech.

The only problem? The photo is actually an aerial shot from a 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers parade.

The AZcentral again:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...know-now-smoke-has-cleared-phoenix/592723001/

Is the AZcentral fabricating? I took out sparsely, now why is Trump stating 15,000 when AZcentral states differently.

@ 2:08:00 they show the crowd in the room even before the speech started. Somewhere in there they do pan the crowd during the President's speech. Place looked full to me.

CNN just showed the room. And I also saw what you are talking about that but it doesn't look 10,000. Those rooms has top to bottom partitions that can be made bigger or smaller.

"Thank you Arizona! Beautiful turnout of 15,000 in Phoenix tonight,'' was among the president's tweets. He also included several tweets with clips of his speech. He did not tweet about the disruption that occurred afterward.

Tennessee Republicans and other supporters of Trump started sharing an image of what was purportedly a massive crowd gathered in the streets of Phoenix ahead of his speech.

The only problem? The photo is actually an aerial shot from a 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers parade.

The AZcentral again:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...know-now-smoke-has-cleared-phoenix/592723001/

Is the AZcentral fabricating?

AZcentral strikes me as a social media "news" outlet [aka opinion pieces with scant fact checking.] Their other link - which you provided in this thread ( http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...phoenix-rally-fake-photo-cleveland/592199001/ ) - very clearly states that it was basically a fake twitter account with no association to any official group (aka it was some random individual,) where as this new link from you states it was put out by some kind of official GOP/REP group.

Frankly dear, I'd suggest they're shit news, like so many others, and find a new source to get your facts from.

@ 2:08:00 they show the crowd in the room even before the speech started. Somewhere in there they do pan the crowd during the President's speech. Place looked full to me.

CNN just showed the room. And I also saw what you are talking about that but it doesn't look 10,000. Those rooms has top to bottom partitions that can be made bigger or smaller.

Honestly I have no idea - I'm a terrible judge of numbers of people because frankly my entire city is only like 40k and I've never seen us all in one place. I'm just going off what I heard and saw. The first time I thought they'd said 5k, but as I noted in the thread I've been medicated for a nasty flu/cold. Like right after I posted that they said it was 19k (it should be in that live feed video I linked above because that's the one I watched) ~shrug~

Frankly I don't think it matters to anyone but hair splitting lefties who want something to say "aha! Gotcha!" - honestly most of us regular folk really don't care about the partisan games; we either agreed with his message or we didn't and that's about the extent of the give a shit.

I'm only slightly more give a shit because I get bored and I find it amusing to watch the flailing arms and bologna.

Two great speeches in two days will surely drive the left crazier than they already are. :)

Actually we like those speeches especially last night.
The other day his speech is about Afghanistan war. He talked and talked and talked about Afghan policy but at the end NO POLICY. Then he talked about unity like he really mean it.

His speech last night ------ LIE LIE LIE, attacking his own party, then keep using word THEY----- Who is THEY? A divider in chief. So what happened to the unity?

So yes we love those great speeches. Keep him rolling.

Two great speeches in two days will surely drive the left crazier than they already are. :)

The other day his speech is about Afghanistan war. He talked and talked and talked about Afghan policy but at the end NO POLICY. Then he talked about unity like he really mean it.

His speech last night ------ LIE LIE LIE, attacking his own party, then keep using word THEY----- Who is THEY? A divider in chief. So what happened to the unity?

I think you missed a bit; President Trump isn't a Republican so he's not "attacking his party"

Kind of like how Lisa Murkoski isn't a republican either, she just runs under the R ticket because the other parties suck at getting voter base.

I heard earlier that the convention center only holds about 5k :/

Another live stream that's also talking to/watching the protestors as well

I hope it's more than 5k.

Just noticed your correction.

Well, Trumpies are not the biggest math genius.
5000, 10000? in a population of 1,750,000?
Prob the nmuber of Nazis and white supremes in Phoenix.
Anyone see a brown person there?

I think you missed a bit; President Trump isn't a Republican so he's not "attacking his party"
Did he mention his Moscow golden shower video?
Kind of like how Lisa Murkoski isn't a republican either, she just runs under the R ticket because the other parties suck at getting voter base.

Define massive? 2K? 5K? 10K? 20K?

The last estimate I heard was well over 10,000 people came to see him. I hope the convention center is large enough to accommodate everyone.

How about so much bigger than the hildabeast rally's as to be not worth mentioning?

Legally they can only let in 4,000 people. That would be rooms #301 A-D = 4,076 total by use permit.

https://www.phoenixconventioncenter.com/pdf/PCC North and West Floor Plans .pdf

But, I''m sure the Great Orange Douche will claim 30,000 inside.
Don't forget he had the biggest celebration ever in DC.
His waistline is getting better though

It did...and it has.
He managed to lower his approval ratings and cause a flood of supporters to abandon him, even causing a mass resignation of officials in his administration. His speech in Phonix has caused many to question his sanity and fitness for office and opened discussions on how to boot him from office for that unfitness. Somehow, that does not seem to equate to a successful speech.

It did...and it has.
He managed to lower his approval ratings and cause a flood of supporters to abandon him, even causing a mass resignation of officials in his administration. His speech in Phonix has caused many to question his sanity and fitness for office and opened discussions on how to boot him from office for that unfitness. Somehow, that does not seem to equate to a successful speech.

Did you copy that post from every main stream media outlet from before the election????

You left out 'no path to electoral college victory.'

It did...and it has.

Did you copy that post from every main stream media outlet from before the election????

No, I didn't copy it from the main stream media. I got it from paying attention to current events without having a ridiculously biased and partisan brainwashed agenda for promoting distorted and fake reality.

Why did Republicans flood the net with fake aerial photos of the "massive" crowds?

It did...and it has.

No, I didn't copy it from the main stream media. I got it from paying attention to current events without having a ridiculously biased and partisan brainwashed agenda for promoting distorted and fake reality.

Why did Republicans flood the net with fake aerial photos of the "massive" crowds?

I believe I've skewered you.......again.

It did...and it has.

I believe I've skewered you.......again.
Sometimes I wish I had the ability to be delusion like you. It must bring you some comfort.

So where does he belong? A lonely Trumponski? Trumponskinite?

Ah, you're one of those morons who thinks if you're not an R or a D, you have no place in this nation. Fuck off.

Ah, you're one of those morons who thinks if you're not an R or a D, you have no place in this nation. Fuck off.

Make me.

Trump is a total embarrassment of this country. Dividing this country big time and made us laughing stock, racist, arrogant, ignorant and dumb all over the world. Keep that in mind.
He made Americans meaningless.

Forum List

Back