LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Phoenix, AZ

I don't give a fuck which chapter he's in, La Raza is La Raza.
There is more than one organization called La Raza turd for brains. Know what you are talking about.,
Any organization with La Raza in it's name. I do know what I'm talking about and I can make my point without pointless name calling.
Dear Trump Fans: La Raza Is Not a Racist Term

Stupid is stupid. If you don't know but can learn but refuse to learn, then you are stupid. What else can it be?
La Raza means The Race.

Their motto is "everything for the Race. Nothing for those not of the Race".

If they want so much "raza" why don't they back to their roots in Mexico?

Just asking!:dunno:
To them, this IS mexico.

There is more than one organization called La Raza turd for brains. Know what you are talking about.,
Any organization with La Raza in it's name. I do know what I'm talking about and I can make my point without pointless name calling.

Stupid is stupid. If you don't know but can learn but refuse to learn, then you are stupid. What else can it be?
La Raza means The Race.

They have been. More Mexicans have been leaving than coming here for years. Who doesn't know that?

Good.

La Raza means The Race.

To them, this IS mexico.

really? :muahaha:

they will get a great surprise when the awake then ....yes??????:laugh:

Did they report that I said Racism is evil?

(except if you're a Mexican. Some of them aren't racists. And everyone knows a Mexican can't be a good judge)
Not one who is a member of La Raza.
Under the RICO Act, the leadership of La Raza, including that judge, will be imprisoned and the coyote group's funding will be confiscated. Sessions better start doing his job.

Two great speeches in two days will surely drive the left crazier than they already are. :)

Last edited:
@ 2:08:00 they show the crowd in the room even before the speech started. Somewhere in there they do pan the crowd during the President's speech. Place looked full to me.

Define massive? 2K? 5K? 10K? 20K?

The last estimate I heard was well over 10,000 people came to see him. I hope the convention center is large enough to accommodate everyone.

How about so much bigger than the hildabeast rally's as to be not worth mentioning?

Legally they can only let in 4,000 people. That would be rooms #301 A-D = 4,076 total by use permit.

https://www.phoenixconventioncenter.com/pdf/PCC North and West Floor Plans .pdf

But, I''m sure the Great Orange Douche will claim 30,000 inside.

upload_2017-8-23_14-16-28.png

One article stated "hundreds" braved the heat......and the photo of jammed streets was not Arizona.

True numbers? The above footage shows different streets and buildings than first released by the administration.

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg

The above footage is the live viewing I watched last night as it happened so no, it was not from another event. In fact, I believe if one looks they'll find the same video linked by me earlier in this thread. Don't be a partisan liar...

So...did the cameras get turned off like he claimed?
Not on CNN. That's the second time I've watched him make that bullshit claim. I was as disgusted with his lying as I was when Bill Clinton said "I didn't inhale". I knew at the time he was fucking lying his ass off. I don't trust liars.

True numbers? The above footage shows different streets and buildings than first released by the administration.

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg

The above footage is the live viewing I watched last night as it happened so no, it was not from another event. In fact, I believe if one looks they'll find the same video linked by me earlier in this thread. Don't be a partisan liar...

I quoted news, I make no claim. Critique the AZcentral.

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg

I quoted news, I make no claim. Critique the AZcentral.

This is going to be good. :)

Not very loud for a bigly crowd.

AZcentral stated the photos released were from a Cavaliers rally:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...phoenix-rally-fake-photo-cleveland/592199001/

Ah, well I was going to then I realized you lied again. A blatant lie that AZCentral wouldn't back you up on as they themselves found out the twitter account was a fake and told you so.

Conveniently you omit that "The account is not affiliated with the Tennessee Republican Party" [as noted in the article] and instead claim that the pictures were "released by the administration." Hack.

Forum List

Back