Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

Because it is illegal.

Any more questions?

Yeah, just one:

Isn't child endangerment also illegal?
Moron. Taking a child to a street fair endangers her how?

Are you really this dense? Can't be.
Answer the question.

Again, you are either stupid or intellectually dishonest. Which one?

Point is, if you child is being verbally abused and yelled at (no matter WHERE, you tard), then you remove the child from the situation. Agree or disagree?
He was preaching loudly. He was not threatening her. And it lasted fifteen seconds and she was surrounded by non hating people. Perhaps you want to raise kids to be cowards who don't stand up for what is right but this mother and father taught their daughter better.

It was not a political atmosphere; it was a festival.

Really? When you have your 6 year old daughter hold a rainbow flag in a crowd of adults, you are inserting her into a political atmosphere.
Only when around assholes like you.

Are you finished yet?

He is one angry homosexual. :lol:
I am straight. Though with an ugly ass **** like you, I would have to consider the alternative

So, tard, answer my question.

Yeah, just one:

Answer the question.

Point is, if you child is being verbally abused and yelled at (no matter WHERE, you tard), then you remove the child from the situation. Agree or disagree?
He was preaching loudly. He was not threatening her. And it lasted fifteen seconds and she was surrounded by non hating people. Perhaps you want to raise kids to be cowards who don't stand up for what is right but this mother and father taught their daughter better.

Nope, you are wrong, you don't use your child to stand up to people. Do it yourself. Don't put her in the line of fire. That is wrong.

Really? When you have your 6 year old daughter hold a rainbow flag in a crowd of adults, you are inserting her into a political atmosphere.

Are you finished yet?

I am straight. Though with an ugly ass **** like you, I would have to consider the alternative

Oh, is this how you are negating my point? Insults? I'm not ugly, but I think you are a homosexual still. :p And a nasty angry one too!
You have no points. You are a hateful, lying asshole. You can think whatever you want. As with everything else you claimed, you would be wrong.

Yeah, just one:

Answer the question.

Also, 6-year-old children are not cowards. they are children and should be doing age-appropriate activities.

Are you finished yet?

Oh, is this how you are negating my point? Insults? I'm not ugly, but I think you are a homosexual still. :p And a nasty angry one too!
You have no points. You are a hateful, lying asshole. You can think whatever you want. As with everything else you claimed, you would be wrong.

Nope, I have a point that you can't refute, and that makes you an angry homo. ;)

Answer the question.

Nope, you are wrong, you don't use your child to stand up to people. Do it yourself. Don't put her in the line of fire. That is wrong.
What is it about Christian preachers that makes you think they are so dangerous to kids?

Are you finished yet?

Nope, I have a point that you can't refute, and that makes you an angry homo. ;)
Fucking lying twat.

Answer the question.

What is it about Christian preachers that makes you think they are so dangerous to kids?

There is the potential for anyone who you do not know to be dangerous, especially a street preacher who is a religious fanatic.

Answer the question.

Also, 6-year-old children are not cowards. they are children and should be doing age-appropriate activities.
Yours will be.

Fucking lying twat.

Angry homo. :D

Answer the question.

Yours will be.

Ooops! Don't forget the "family rule," tard.

Answer the question.

There is the potential for anyone who you do not know to be dangerous, especially a street preacher who is a religious fanatic.
Or a piece is shit like you commenting for three days without ever once telling the truth.

Yeah, just one:

Answer the question.

Mother and father? Hmm. How do you know there was a mother and father? Are you lying?

Answer the question.

Yours will be.

By family, are you referring to your brother/husband?

Or a piece is shit like you commenting for three days without ever once telling the truth.

Why don't you focus on trying to refute this. Do you remove the child from the volatile situation? Or do you use her as a pawn and call it teaching "courage?" Lol!

Answer the question.

Mother and father? Hmm. How do you know there was a mother and father? Are you lying?
I actually read about the incident. That is how I know what a fucking liar you are.

Yours will be.

By family, are you referring to your brother/husband?

I suggest you look at the rules of the forum. Oh, that's right, you are an illiterate. Probably be banned shortly too!

Why don't you focus on trying to refute this. Do you remove the child from the volatile situation? Or do you use her as a pawn and call it teaching "courage?" Lol!
She was perfectly safe. Right wing nut jobs like you are cowards.

Answer the question.

I actually read about the incident. That is how I know what a fucking liar you are.

Post it up! Give some links!

Forum List

Back