Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

Nope, you are wrong, you don't use your child to stand up to people. Do it yourself. Don't put her in the line of fire. That is wrong.
What is it about Christian preachers that makes you think they are so dangerous to kids?

There is the potential for anyone who you do not know to be dangerous, especially a street preacher who is a religious fanatic.
Or a piece is shit like you commenting for three days without ever once telling the truth.

Why don't you focus on trying to refute this. Do you remove the child from the volatile situation? Or do you use her as a pawn and call it teaching "courage?" Lol!
She was perfectly safe. Right wing nut jobs like you are cowards.

No, you are a coward, hiding behind your computer screen, calling everyone names. Lol. Should I gather all your posts in this thread for everyone to read?

Nope, you are wrong, you don't use your child to stand up to people. Do it yourself. Don't put her in the line of fire. That is wrong.
What is it about Christian preachers that makes you think they are so dangerous to kids?

There is the potential for anyone who you do not know to be dangerous, especially a street preacher who is a religious fanatic.
Or a piece is shit like you commenting for three days without ever once telling the truth.

Why don't you focus on trying to refute this. Do you remove the child from the volatile situation? Or do you use her as a pawn and call it teaching "courage?" Lol!
She was perfectly safe. Right wing nut jobs like you are cowards.

And you know this how?

Are you really this dense? Can't be.
Answer the question.

Again, you are either stupid or intellectually dishonest. Which one?

Point is, if you child is being verbally abused and yelled at (no matter WHERE, you tard), then you remove the child from the situation. Agree or disagree?
He was preaching loudly. He was not threatening her. And it lasted fifteen seconds and she was surrounded by non hating people. Perhaps you want to raise kids to be cowards who don't stand up for what is right but this mother and father taught their daughter better.

Mother and father? Hmm. How do you know there was a mother and father? Are you lying?
I actually read about the incident. That is how I know what a fucking liar you are.

Post links.

You know the best way to save face after losing an argument isn't to keep going, but it's to simply disappear for a while. Adults when they know they are wrong will shut up.

Ironic coming from someone who is supporting ChrisL who has been wrong for 2 solid days now on this topic!

Lol. I don't think so. That is why you have no legitimate argument to negate anything I've said in this thread. :p
Everything you said has been negated. You have lied for three days now.

Really? By whom and where?
Me. Repeatedly

Answer the question.

Point is, if you child is being verbally abused and yelled at (no matter WHERE, you tard), then you remove the child from the situation. Agree or disagree?
He was preaching loudly. He was not threatening her. And it lasted fifteen seconds and she was surrounded by non hating people. Perhaps you want to raise kids to be cowards who don't stand up for what is right but this mother and father taught their daughter better.

Mother and father? Hmm. How do you know there was a mother and father? Are you lying?
I actually read about the incident. That is how I know what a fucking liar you are.

Post links.
I did.

Uh, is there any situation where an adult should verbally attack a child?

Anywhere? The answer is no.
Was it an attack or was it him trying to counter what the parents were teaching this child, otherwise was it an attempt to reach the one who is still innocent in it all (the child) ? I don't agree with such a method of grandstanding in this way, but for some it is that their emotions run high when it comes to children and what is going on with them these days.

Last edited:

Post links.
I did.

Which post number?

You know the best way to save face after losing an argument isn't to keep going, but it's to simply disappear for a while. Adults when they know they are wrong will shut up.

Ironic coming from someone who is supporting ChrisL who has been wrong for 2 solid days now on this topic!

Lol. I don't think so. That is why you have no legitimate argument to negate anything I've said in this thread. :p

Me. Repeatedly

Post number please.

Me. Repeatedly

Dude, seriously, the only thing you've done here is name calling. Do you normally let strange men yell at your daughter to teach her about courage?

While I support gay marriage, I have a problem with this. This child is just a baby. She doesn't understand the issues and is not old enough or knowledgeable enough to make an informed decision about such issues. I think it's quite clear that a person (probably one of her parents) gave her a flag and told her to stand and wave it around. They are USING the child as a pawn, and that is wrong no matter what. Who would expose a young impressionable child to such bitterness and ugliness?

It appears that this little girl is the sane rational one of the two, with the bitterness and ugliness coming from the preacher who hides his bigotry behind the Bible.

I agree, and why would someone expose an innocent 6-year-old to such things? To help with an agenda, which is why she is being used as a pawn. You know, little kids take things like that man was saying to her to heart. They believe adults and think adults are all knowledgeable.
You might be over thinking this. Chances are better for a completely innocent reason she was taken to ComFest. Judging strictly from the video and not taking a political agenda on as baggage, I'd assume that the little girl was at the parade and enjoying herself. Then the concerned Christian encountered her as he marched too.

She is a most remarkable child. A haranguing from a grownup could have driven her to tears. But she was brave and quick to make with the high fives.

The child was being used, most obviously. That is why, no one tried to stop this man or take the little girl away from this volatile situation and why they filmed it instead. One can clearly see what was important to the people there and it is despicable.
I disagree. For I see no obvious agenda at play here other than that of he obnoxious man saying scary things. If you see "obvious" exploitation at play anywhere, let's take another close look at the video. I'll be hard put to say anything is obvious but the 'concerned Christian'.
Is this also exploitation going on ?

Why are the children being put on the spot now ?

The point here is that preacher was probably harmless. However, nobody knows that for sure as we cannot read his mind. There is a potential that he could become agitated and violent. Also, this video was completely silly. It serves absolutely NO purpose except to exploit a child. The street preacher, IMO, because he chose to start focusing in on such a young child is not really playing with a full deck. Most grown men would not engage a 6-year-old child in such a way. The video and the manner in which it is presented, and the way the people are behaving by not removing the child from this man's ire, is completely childish and serves no purpose.

To use and expose children to sin I think is an unforgivable thing or a sin being committed.... The Bible says somewhere in it that if these little ones are taught to sin, then it would be best that the ones who have taught them such a thing, might just as well tie a talent around their necks, and to then sink themselves to the bottom of the ocean/sea. To look into the face of a small child whom is still yet innocent of this world, is to look straight into the face of God himself.

It's been a while, but I'm sure the verses can be looked up and found again. I think people are definitely playing with fire these days, because they are using the children now to advance their wicked ways in such a way now, that to have the little ones exposed from a young age to become knowledgeable of these things as if they are OK when in fact it is not OK, and shockingly the adults know this but don't care anymore.
Are you directly involved in the raising of this particular child? Would you appreciate someone advising you and your wife on the raising of your child?

Is sin and the perception of it up to you? Would you appreciate someone who is apparently better versed (no pun intended) in Biblical admonisthitions against sin?

Walk a mile in her parent's clogs before you cast judgment. There's something in the Bible about that.

This is a discussion board. We are discussing how adults allowed this child to be verbally abused and did absolutely nothing to stop it but filmed it for an agenda instead.
When I watched the video I saw the child on the front line while the adults stood behind her. Now who put the child up to this is the question that needs to be answered. This child should be playing hopscotch and swinging with her friends in a playground somewhere, and not tied up in something that she is to young to understand or to partake in. Was the child being used as a human shield so to speak ? Is this now the order of the day in these events now ? I think it best to leave the children out of all of this don't you all ?
When you take your children to a parade, do you stand in front of them, or do you put them in front of you so they could have a good view and it's easier to keep and eye on them?

If you are going to use children in this way, then I no longer support the gay movement for equal rights.
Again, I think you're over thinking this. Or perhaps you seek to find fault by any means necessary. And, given the only evidence is found in this video, you seem quick to blame the parents while the real infraction is made by a 'concerned Christian'.

Are you directly involved in the raising of this particular child? Would you appreciate someone advising you and your wife on the raising of your child?

Is sin and the perception of it up to you? Would you appreciate someone who is apparently better versed (no pun intended) in Biblical admonisthitions against sin?

Walk a mile in her parent's clogs before you cast judgment. There's something in the Bible about that.

This is a discussion board. We are discussing how adults allowed this child to be verbally abused and did absolutely nothing to stop it but filmed it for an agenda instead.
When I watched the video I saw the child on the front line while the adults stood behind her. Now who put the child up to this is the question that needs to be answered. This child should be playing hopscotch and swinging with her friends in a playground somewhere, and not tied up in something that she is to young to understand or to partake in. Was the child being used as a human shield so to speak ? Is this now the order of the day in these events now ? I think it best to leave the children out of all of this don't you all ?
When you take your children to a parade, do you stand in front of them, or do you put them in front of you so they could have a good view and it's easier to keep and eye on them?

If you are going to use children in this way, then I no longer support the gay movement for equal rights.
Again, I think you're over thinking this. Or perhaps you seek to find fault by any means necessary. And, given the only evidence is found in this video, you seem quick to blame the parents while the real infraction is made by a 'concerned Christian'.

Like I said before, you cannot blame crazy people for acting crazy! I blame the parents for not removing the child from an unpredictable and potentially volatile situation. I don't see how you can say that I'm wrong here.

Maybe a new Logo should be made "KIDS LIVES MATTER", and this would be appropriate and needed because of what they are being taught these days.

Oh, okay. Hmm. Do I care? No. But you should because you will probably lose a lot of allies now, as your true colors show.
I don't think the equality movement needs allies who lie and try to exploit children's. You will, however, be welcome among those like this preacher.

BTW, you barely make sense. You are not only a selfish ass, but an illiterate one.
What part did you not understand? I can use smaller words.

DON'T USE CHILDREN FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH PURPOSES. There, maybe now you will understand my point.

sarah-palin-trig-palin-todd-palin-2008-10-20-21-4-5.jpg

You mean you are opposed to Sarah Palin using little Trackball (or something like that) for her own selfish purposes?
Only a real low piece of shit would stoop to your level.

I don't think the equality movement needs allies who lie and try to exploit children's. You will, however, be welcome among those like this preacher.

BTW, you barely make sense. You are not only a selfish ass, but an illiterate one.

DON'T USE CHILDREN FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH PURPOSES. There, maybe now you will understand my point.

You mean you are opposed to Sarah Palin using little Trackball (or something like that) for her own selfish purposes?
Chris L has been stooping to that level, lying about the little girl in the video we are discussing as well as her parents, claiming that they took their daughter to gay pride rally when, in act, she was at a street fair when the preacher ranted his hateful views (shared by you and Chris L) about gay people.

Chris L has been stooping to that level, lying about the little girl in the video we are discussing as well as her parents, claiming that they took their daughter to gay pride rally when, in act, she was at a street fair when the preacher ranted his hateful views (shared by you and Chris L) about gay people.

Back again for a beat down I see. Where is your link? I'm still waiting.

And again, you would be wrong. Anyone can look at my post history and see that you are a hateful liar. Why are you so ugly anyway?

Hey tard, you don't have to be against gay marriage to be against exploiting children for an agenda. Lol.

Back again for a beat down I see. Where is your link? I'm still waiting.

And again, you would be wrong. Anyone can look at my post history and see that you are a hateful liar. Why are you so ugly anyway?
Link to what? You do not recall that you posted, for two days, about these terrible parents taking their kid to a gay pride rally? You do not recall me posting the link to the facebook page for Comfest 2015, proving it was a street fair or festival in Columbus Ohio? You don't remember any of that?

Forum List

Back