Listening to European Electricity Traders Is Very, Very Scary

And that's the way how nearly all discussion with Germans end when a German is right and others are wrong: "You are a Nazi". The perfect "argument" for everything and nothing.

In the special case here: Ask Israeli who know the shoa if you do not believe what I said here. Oh I forgot. The Isreali are Nazis who are holocausting the Palestinians - while the Palestinains have the same time the highest population growth of all populations in the world since Israel exists.

To inform you: About 1/3rd (maybe more) of all members of the SS (the executors of the industrialized genocíde which is often called "The Holocaust") in 194x not had been Germans - but never a not-German was accused because he worked for the SS in concentration camps (exception: Mr. John Demjanjuk - a Russian pow who came free because he worked for the SS. But the judgement was not final before he died and perhaps he is "innocent" - whatever this could mean in such a context).

And while in Germany the Jews had been Germans like all others a long time before Hitler came - so the Holocaust should be indeed a fratricide and not "only" a genocide for Germans - had been the Yiddish speaking Jews not Slaws like all others. They had another color in their language - even if they spoke a Slawic language. This made it difficult for them to hide themselve. Anti-Germanism and anti-Semitism is indeed not really a difference for some - hopefully not much to many - "proud Poles" or other "proud Slaws". And indeed also Slaws had been "Aryans" in the absurde definition of the "German blooded" nonsense of the Nazis. So it had been also relativelly easy under the Nazis to become a naturalized German for Slaws - depending on the concrete situation.
First you object to being called and Nazi and you follow that objection with a defense of Nazi Germany.

If by this you are trying to say that you prefer to strike a deal with Russia and stop this war on their terms, then it is OK with me. It is up to you what government you choose and what policy it follows.
No, those ideas never entered my head and never would....but your idea of looking for a way to end it very definitely makes sense. The US really has to decide it wants peace as does Ukraine, then they can make an acceptable compromise....and of course just as I have seen here posters wanting Russia annihilated Putin with his enormous ego may have come round to thinking the same., There is no intent on peace here and never has been. You believe that is good for Ukraine? What is going on now is the destruction of Ukraine, no schooling for the kids or so I have heard and the death and destruction in the East and this has to end. BBC news tonight

Ukraine war: As UK counts pennies, we count casualties - Olena Zelenska​

There is just something not right about this and it is playing with the well being of a complete continent or in this case Western Europe, If they are to be involved and suffer economic damage while all the money that can be printed is being sent to Ukraine so that it can carry on fighting it is the total misuse of the EU which as the EEC was set up to keep peace in Europe. When the USSR split up the US wanted the EU to take on Eastern Europe as fast as possible. I remember this but now the EU has been made into the opposite of what it was set up to do because of taking in those Eastern States..

I feel Western Europe is being used. I get very angry when it seems that they are giving and the people they are giving to could not give a damn what happens to them. The UK will carry on fighting till we get rid of the Tories - at least. People know nothing about it apart from what the official news says. If the people of Ukraine were willing for peace then they would at least be talking to Russia not just hollering for more money for their MP's.

No, those ideas never entered my head and never would....but your idea of looking for a way to end it very definitely makes sense. The US really has to decide it wants peace as does Ukraine, then they can make an acceptable compromise....and of course just as I have seen here posters wanting Russia annihilated Putin with his enormous ego may have come round to thinking the same., There is no intent on peace here and never has been. You believe that is good for Ukraine? What is going on now is the destruction of Ukraine, no schooling for the kids or so I have heard and the death and destruction in the East and this has to end. BBC news tonight

There is just something not right about this and it is playing with the well being of a complete continent or in this case Western Europe, If they are to be involved and suffer economic damage while all the money that can be printed is being sent to Ukraine so that it can carry on fighting it is the total misuse of the EU which as the EEC was set up to keep peace in Europe. When the USSR split up the US wanted the EU to take on Eastern Europe as fast as possible. I remember this but now the EU has been made into the opposite of what it was set up to do because of taking in those Eastern States..

I feel Western Europe is being used. I get very angry when it seems that they are giving and the people they are giving to could not give a damn what happens to them. The UK will carry on fighting till we get rid of the Tories - at least. People know nothing about it apart from what the official news says. If the people of Ukraine were willing for peace then they would at least be talking to Russia not just hollering for more money for their MP's.
To tell the truth, I can't get what you are trying to say exactly. Basically, Western Europe didn't need the Eastern part. And bringing the East to the EU caused more troubles, than it brought benefits. Was it a right decision? I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if the majority of West Europeans said no.

That is nothing new, basically. It may well be that the EU have become too large to be governed properly.

Oh no we're on autopilot headed for a mountainside
The USA is gonna fall

No one is coming to save you ...

So what? Whom do you think could you help at all? You are not even able to defend yourselve against the brainwash from an extreme and extremist idiot like Donald Trump.

Last edited:
First you object to being called and Nazi and you follow that objection with a defense of Nazi Germany.

You should learn something about real history, learn to read and unlearn to defame. But I fear also this will not help you as long as you are poisened from your own "nationalism".

To tell the truth, I can't get what you are trying to say exactly. Basically, Western Europe didn't need the Eastern part. And bringing the East to the EU caused more troubles, than it brought benefits. Was it a right decision? I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if the majority of West Europeans said no.

That is nothing new, basically. It may well be that the EU have become too large to be governed properly.
No that isn't what I am saying. You believe that Europe and the US should pay you all the money you want so that you can do what you want with Russia. The US granted is doing what it wants and will stop paying you if it wants. However you believe Europe should be there giving you exactly what you want. You do not believe in trying to get a compromise and end this killing because that is what I was talking about. While you believe you have the right to anything you want you are not accepting that the countries of Europe are suffering. You do not have the right to demand everyone do what you want when you, Ukraine are incapable of compromise and working for peace. This will end in compromise or possibly nuclear war. Will you then come crying again. If you do not try to get peace and we do not have nuclear war a time will come when you will be left on your own. Ukraine had two people. The Russians on the East and the, I think it is mainly Polish on the West. Does Ukraine ever think of its Eastern citizens or is the intent to get rid of them and have it basically a country for Poland who themselves are probably the country which hates Russia the most in the world. As you are incapable of seeing what I am saying I will say it again. Where is your peace negotiations? Where is your ability to compromise? Who runs Ukraine? Zelensky wanted peace and told Azov to stop fighting. Azov told him they would not. They would not follow Minsk as Zelensky had been elected to make happen. Zelensky was told if he carried on trying to get peace his life and that of his family were at risk. Zelensky apparently immediately changed and one of the first things he apparently did was get rid of opposition members through disappearances and murder.. Why any democratic minded person is giving up their security for you is beyond me.

In future either reply to my posts or do not. Stop playing this silly game of I do not understand your post or your post is meaning this to confuse the situation. Either give and honest reply or keep your drivel to yourself.

Last edited:

SS here.. 109 days until Winter. Just imagine the insanity once the Winter starts and people are literally dying from cold.

Machine translation: More than 70,000 Czechs are rallying in Prague demanding the resignation of the government, cheap Russian gas and neutrality.

I wonder what the old folk death toll will reach in Germany ,France,and the UK ...

More people die in the cold than in the heat

olaf-frozen.gif

SS here.. 109 days until Winter. Just imagine the insanity once the Winter starts and people are literally dying from cold.

Machine translation: More than 70,000 Czechs are rallying in Prague demanding the resignation of the government, cheap Russian gas and neutrality.

I wonder what the old folk death toll will reach in Germany ,France,and the UK ...

More people die in the cold than in the heat

View attachment 691469

Governments will end up having to pay for people's heating.

Last edited:
Russia cutting off the EU and a presumed trade war with the UK after Truss invokes Article 16 is going to make this an ugly ugly winter. I hope that the unrest doesn't get too out of hand.

No that isn't what I am saying. You believe that Europe and the US should pay you all the money you want so that you can do what you want with Russia. The US granted is doing what it wants and will stop paying you if it wants. However you believe Europe should be there giving you exactly what you want. You do not believe in trying to get a compromise and end this killing because that is what I was talking about. While you believe you have the right to anything you want you are not accepting that the countries of Europe are suffering. You do not have the right to demand everyone do what you want when you, Ukraine are incapable of compromise and working for peace. This will end in compromise or possibly nuclear war. Will you then come crying again. If you do not try to get peace and we do not have nuclear war a time will come when you will be left on your own. Ukraine had two people. The Russians on the East and the, I think it is mainly Polish on the West. Does Ukraine ever think of its Eastern citizens or is the intent to get rid of them and have it basically a country for Poland who themselves are probably the country which hates Russia the most in the world. As you are incapable of seeing what I am saying I will say it again. Where is your peace negotiations? Where is your ability to compromise? Who runs Ukraine? Zelensky wanted peace and told Azov to stop fighting. Azov told him they would not. They would not follow Minsk as Zelensky had been elected to make happen. Zelensky was told if he carried on trying to get peace his life and that of his family were at risk. Zelensky apparently immediately changed and one of the first things he apparently did was get rid of opposition members through disappearances and murder.. Why any democratic minded person is giving up their security for you is beyond me.

In future either reply to my posts or do not. Stop playing this silly game of I do not understand your post or your post is meaning this to confuse the situation. Either give and honest reply or keep your drivel to yourself.
Okay, I will give my answer and let's finish on that. Compromise? I am all for compromise. But this compromise shouldn't start with Russian demand 'You should surrender', as it was in March.

In this post you piled in one place everything - peace negotiations, Zelensky, Minsk agreements, Azov etc. What do you want to hear from me? What is you level of knowledge about Ukraine behind 'it is a corrupted shithole somewhere near Russia'? Have you ever read the Minsk agreements, have you followed news about Ukraine in everyday pace in the last six months, have you ever read Russian news outlets? Sorry, but I can't and have no desire to explain you differential equations while you don't know about a multiplication table.

And lastly. Yes, it is true that your government is helping Ukraine as are other Western governments. But if you want to use this money as an excuse for whining and accusing me of something, then shove this money down your throat. We don't need your money if tomorrow you will say 'go bow to the Russians'.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back