Listening to European Electricity Traders Is Very, Very Scary

As a German and friend of Dr. Frankenstein I'm able to offer you one of our new delivery of cheap exchange brains in all colors. What do you prefer how to live? With or without leather-pants-gene?

You're gonna need that axe ....for firewood and defence

Unfortunately for you a chopped down tree needs at least a good 6 months to just sit before ya turn it into fire wood

My uncle who was an upstate ny red neck gave me an education they don't teach in city slicker schools ....God bless that man ...he hated the city

He'd let a tree sit a whole year after he fell one

There’s lots of stuff lying around on the ground in German forests. I’m surprised l haven’t seen any scavengers as yet.
Anyone with fireplaces and wood burning stoves are probably already on it...they can't buy any as it is ...I'd bet some are already on it

Some years ago there were talks in Europe about building LNG terminals for importing American gas. They were deemed economically ineffective then, because Russia was ready to supply its gas for half the price. The time has come to pay for that.

As far as l can tell, the Germans don’t seem too fazed by it.

Things look dire in the UK.
They will be
Seniors already feeling it....

The UK and Ireland indeed

Small independent restaurant industry alone ...how many families and workers do they support ....what are they gonna do .....they're fucked ...especially with western Europe's social safety nets popping at the seems

They'll be blood across the continent

North Korea stands nowhere. The leader of this country is an extremist criminal in the third generation of extremist criminals - a traitor of the own people and a danger for China.

Let me say it in this words: The situation of your soldiers in Korea not had been enviable because you got in this war a light idea about what really is war. But you are successfully able to ignore this - what's damned bad for your country and the whole western world. We need anything else than wrong forms of arrogance.
Most world leaders are sociopaths/criminals, blah, blah, blah.

Nothing new here

As for the US involvement of Korea, would it have been better for the people of Korea to not have had the US liberate them from communism?

1662031134379.png

Should the suffering have been extended to the South?

Make no mistake, I'm no supporter of the US being the world police, but such pictures give me pause

Is the world a little better off?

And are we all headed to the same fate as North Korea with the war on energy by Marxists across the globe?

Donald Trump never told anyone anything. He speaks - that's all. And what he speaks has nothing to do with reality. What he speaks has to bring him votes and money.

How many votes did he get when he warned Germany about the stupidity
of depending on Putin for their natural gas?

Donald Trump never told anyone anything. He speaks - that's all. And what he speaks has nothing to do with reality. What he speaks has to bring him votes and money.
^^ okay so just straight into denial. Video clearly shows him telling the Germans they are too dependent on Russia. Now that they cut off Russian energy because “mUsT sUpPoRt uKrAiNe” they are paying through the nose for energy and this winter will not have enough.

Some years ago there were talks in Europe about building LNG terminals for importing American gas.

I said it just some postts agao. Dopöand Trump "offered" (=he gave an order (¿in the name of gos?) that Germany has to buy LNG gas from the USA). The preonem. We have no infra-structure fro LNG gas. So Angela Merkel - the former chancellor of the federal republic of Germany) - offered Donald Trump - the former president of the United States of America - that we will build an LNG Terminal on our own costst for 1 billion Euro so "the USA" had been able to sell LNG gas and to place this into our gas pipelines within Germany. Suddenly Trump was not any longer interested in such a deal.

They were deemed economically ineffective then, because Russia was ready to supply its gas for half the price. The time has come to pay for that.

You will pay for what?

You're gonna need that axe ....for firewood and defence

Again someone who know nothing about the German history.

Unfortunately for you a chopped down tree needs at least a good 6 months to just sit before ya turn it into fire wood

6 months and not 60 years? What for heavens sake do you do with your poor trees in the USA?

My uncle who was an upstate ny red neck

Is thus sickness dangerous? Is it infectious?

gave me an education

He tried to educate you? Tell him he was not successful.

they don't teach in city slicker schools ....God bless that man ...he hated the city

He hated his home village? Strange.

He'd let a tree sit a whole year after he fell one

A year? A year (or some few years) is (are) just enough time to see whether a tree will survive and will grow to be in some hundred yeres a wonderful tree - or he has to be cut down - and for example to be used as a Christmas tree - to give in this ways his neighbors more light and a better chance for them to survive and to become a wonderful tree - in some hundred years.

Last edited:
^^ okay so just straight into denial. Video clearly shows him telling the Germans they are too dependent on Russia. Now that they cut off Russian energy because “mUsT sUpPoRt uKrAiNe” they are paying through the nose for energy and this winter will not have enough.

The problem of the people of the USA is that you don't know what war is - and you seem also not to know what peace is. And you think only in black and white and not in lights, shadows and nights. We failed not with our will - but with our deeds - to save the peace in Europe - specially we failed now very concrete because of the traitor Donald Trump. And because we failed we have to pay now - in a worst case scenario we will have to pay now again with our whole existence. But what we tried to save we had to try to save. It exists not really a choice between peace and war. You, Poland, the Ukraine and Russia fight for war now - perhaps even for a neverending war, because this will weaken Europe forever. But I hope we will be able nevertheless to continue to fight for peace - and if we will lose again then we will have to live again with this consequences. One of the consequences when the peace-fighters will lose is war - and a war in this context now is perhaps able to wipe out all mankind. So this what happens now local here in the near is indeed a global problem. A problem of the survival of all mankind .

Last edited:
You're just assuming things like a simplistic serf ....

Only a matter of time before they snuff many of you out

You can call us anything you want and rant on but they're still coming to get you Barbara....

Yes ...yes they are...he'll they write entire books on how they wanna wipe you out and all you can come up with is a long version of fat burger

I lived in western slurope
Fat burger old slur from ignorant western euros

I've said it before I'll say it again
The only thing more ignorant than an American progressive is a western Europeon serf

You're just assuming things like a simplistic serf ....

Why do you continously say such stupod sentencers?

Only a matter of time before they snuff many of you out

You can call us anything you want

I could but I do not do so.

and rant on but they're still coming to get you Barbara....

Yes ...yes they are...he'll they write entire books on how they wanna wipe you out and all you can come up with is a long version of fat burger

I lived in western slurope

Sure you lived in western slurope - wherever this is. Or with other words: You will always only live where your brain, where your body is and you will dream your life where not is your brain, your body.

Fat burger old slur from ignorant western euros

I've said it before I'll say it again
The only thing more ignorant than an American progressive is a western Europeon serf

By the way: You could also be an algorithm of an artificial stupidity. It's much too empty what you say.

Some years ago there were talks in Europe about building LNG terminals for importing American gas. They were deemed economically ineffective then, because Russia was ready to supply its gas for half the price. The time has come to pay for that.
They're helping you and you want them to pay for it?

Don't take my post as gloat. It is a fact that Europe became too dependent on Russia for energy, and now it turns out that Russian gas isn't so cheap. But I hope Europe will manage to get through it.

They have earned their present problems. If the western Europeans had behaved more responsibly with respect to energy imports from Russia, Putin would probably not have had the confidence to invade Ukraine. Anyone with eyes, anyone with a brain, could see Glasnost was over once Putin took power. To pretend, as Schroder and Merkel did, that there was no threat to national security by being energy dependent on Putin, was reckless and irresponsible. Every Ukrainian who was killed, every Ukrainian hospital, school or apartment building that was bombed was destroyed as much by western Europe's feckless policies as by the Russian invaders.

I don't know. I am not sure whether we will have heating and running hot water this winter. Some questions exist about electricity also.

So you pay nothing and the same time you prefer not only to laugh about but also to fight against all the evil people whose evil nations fight for peace and all life on Earth while you fight for gold in the dead pyramids of your pharaoes who try to make everyone to their absolute loyal slaves, absolute loyal slave.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back