Listen: In audio recording, Trump heard discussing sensitive Iran document

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Well, here it is. The audio recording of Trump showing a classified defense document to a couple giggling staff members who have no security clearance.

The recording, made at a meeting at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, N.J., is an important piece of evidence obtained by special counsel Jack Smith. It appears to undercut Trump’s claims that he had declassified the documents before leaving office or didn’t know about possessing restricted documents after leaving the White House.

Well, here it is. The audio recording of Trump showing a classified defense document to a couple giggling staff members who have no security clearance.

The recording, made at a meeting at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, N.J., is an important piece of evidence obtained by special counsel Jack Smith. It appears to undercut Trump’s claims that he had declassified the documents before leaving office or didn’t know about possessing restricted documents after leaving the White House.

So you want to throw Trump in jail for not starting a war with Iran?

LOL you people are beyond nuts. There is zero proof of any classified document in this article.

Who made the recording? Did Trump know that someone was recording him? Why was there a recording being made?
Good question. I read a little while back that it was a recording of an author’s interview with Trump and now I don’t recall if I read it or just assumed that it was being made by that author. (It had something to do with Mark Meadows, as I recall.)

Now, I wonder if it was maybe a different kind of recording. Maybe an illegal wiretap?

And the fact is, an audio recording doesn’t provide enough information for a listener to ascertain whether the former President actually showed the document to that author.

But the former President’s commentary is right. If Miley came up with the idiotic plan to attack Iran, then why did he and others try to smear Trump as supposedly coming up with that concept?

Miley needs to be relieved of his command now.

That he has full authority to do so?
Making Milley look like the psycho assclown he is may not be the smoking gun you progbots think it is & it's not treason
Full authority to steal, knowingly retain, ignore a subpoena, lie to his lawyers, show off classified documents to unauthorized person's, admit they were classified and that he now can't declassify them?

Cuck.

He knows that. He is playing to the Mindless, MAGA crowd. He is hoping to get re-elected and them pardon himself. If he had a conscious, he would drop out of the repub race. But he doesn't. He is a Sociopath and a very dangerous person.

He admits on tape that he could have declassified these documents, but did not, and cannot now declassify it. OMG

He admits he is showing off classified documents.

What is he thinking!

What is he thinking?

'Now that I've shown how great I am, don't care about the laws I'm showing I break, I'm going to celebrate with a Coke.'

He knows he is screwed. But trump is playing to the political audience, not the legal audience.
If trump gets out of this mess, every person who is either in jail or about to go to trial should ask for a new trial. If a regular citizen committed the crimes that trump has, they would be in jail without bond.

Forum List

Back