List the charges you think the dems have against Trump.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I challenge you dems to list the charges that need to be investigated to Impeach Trump.

Personally I believe they are on a fishing expedition. Further according to House Rule XI all committee meetings must be open to the public including depositions UNLESS the committee believes the questioning will degrade or cause to incriminate the witness. Further under the same house rules none members may be allowed to sit in Closed meetings also.

According to House Rules executive meetings may only be called if the information is a threat to National security or some US law would be violated by disclosing to the public the information.

74C283ED-2512-459D-A472-18C5D33F00F4.jpeg

Go ahead list the charges it is patently unconstitutional to go searching for an excuse behind closed doors.

None of us have all the information. It's pointless to speculate on charges if any until that point so why should anyone list them?

Did you recycle that meme from Clintons impeachment?

Yes I did.

Are you retarded?
Either address the thread or leave.

Emoluments clause for corruption, Trumptard.

If Hillary did what Trump did, you poorly educated voters would be frothing at the mouth, screaming to lock her up.

But because you’re hypocrites, you grovingly apologize for your Orange God.

Yes I did.

Are you retarded?

no

are you?

No

So STFU, hypocrite.

Well, if you aren't retarded, you'd remember the Senate Democrats walking out en mass, basically stating they would refuse to find Clinton guilty.

(I expect the same from the Senate Republicans at this impeachment)

your cute little meme reminded me of that

Yes I did.

Are you retarded?

no

are you?

No

So STFU, hypocrite.

Well, if you aren't retarded, you'd remember the Senate Democrats walking out en mass, basically stating they would refuse to find Clinton guilty.

(I expect the same from the Senate Republicans at this impeachment)

your cute little meme reminded me of that

That’s nice.

Democrats suck.

Anything else?

Go ahead list the charges it is patently unconstitutional to go searching for an excuse behind closed doors.

Are you really that dumb? The House is taking depositions behind closed doors (along with Republican committee members) like grand juries do. The trial will take place in the Senate.

I challenge you dems to list the charges that need to be investigated to Impeach Trump.

Personally I believe they are on a fishing expedition. Further according to House Rule XI all committee meetings must be open to the public including depositions UNLESS the committee believes the questioning will degrade or cause to incriminate the witness. Further under the same house rules none members may be allowed to sit in Closed meetings also.

According to House Rules executive meetings may only be called if the information is a threat to National security or some US law would be violated by disclosing to the public the information.
The president cannot ask foreign leaders for dirt on personal opponents. It is a crime that's all you need. we are having an investigation and when it gets to the Senate there may be trouble for the orange crook.

The president cannot ask foreign leaders for dirt on personal opponents. It is a crime that's all you need. we are having an investigation and when it gets to the Senate there may be trouble for the orange crook.

I love how you libtards try to change the story around. Biden and his son are the ones that are guilty as well as Obama because he knew it was going on. The foreign leader and the prosecutor all stated the same thing. When 1.8 billion dollars goes missing and is unaccounted for he can ask any dam questions he wants. He is the President. You idiots regurgitate the same shit over and over. Brainwashed morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of us have all the information. It's pointless to speculate on charges if any until that point so why should anyone list them?

How many libtards on this forum have called for his impeachment based on information you claim you do not have?

What kind of crock of shit is that, dumbass?

Yes I did.

Are you retarded?
Either address the thread or leave.

Emoluments clause for corruption, Trumptard.

If Hillary did what Trump did, you poorly educated voters would be frothing at the mouth, screaming to lock her up.

But because you’re hypocrites, you grovingly apologize for your Orange God.

Emoluments? Based on what? People stay at his hotels?

Forum List

Back