List the charges you think the dems have against Trump.

Go ahead list the charges it is patently unconstitutional to go searching for an excuse behind closed doors.

None of us have all the information. It's pointless to speculate on charges if any until that point so why should anyone list them?
BEFORE the cops investigate they have a crime. They then investigate THAT crime. Meanwhile every supposed claim against Trump has proven false. So what the democrats are doing is FISHING for charges which is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and illegal as hell. If in fact they had a charge why isn't it brought up? Why can't you articulate the supposed charges? With out a crime there is NO INVESTIGATION. Congress has no charges and is fishing for one. And you support this illegal activity.

Further they are violating their own damn rules by how they are conducting this supposed investigation.

Did you recycle that meme from Clintons impeachment?

Yes I did.

Are you retarded?
Either address the thread or leave.

Emoluments clause for corruption, Trumptard.

If Hillary did what Trump did, you poorly educated voters would be frothing at the mouth, screaming to lock her up.

But because you’re hypocrites, you grovingly apologize for your Orange God.
Then why haven't they in fact charged him with that? Exactly how does questioning his people and searching his records prove that? NO ONE they have called had anything to do with his business.

I challenge you dems to list the charges that need to be investigated to Impeach Trump.

Personally I believe they are on a fishing expedition. Further according to House Rule XI all committee meetings must be open to the public including depositions UNLESS the committee believes the questioning will degrade or cause to incriminate the witness. Further under the same house rules none members may be allowed to sit in Closed meetings also.

According to House Rules executive meetings may only be called if the information is a threat to National security or some US law would be violated by disclosing to the public the information.
The president cannot ask foreign leaders for dirt on personal opponents. It is a crime that's all you need. we are having an investigation and when it gets to the Senate there may be trouble for the orange crook.

He didn't ask for "dirt on hos political opponents". He first asked to investigate possible Ukrainian involvement in the 2016 Russia hoax.

Second, he asked to look into Biden's SON'S involvement, not Joe Biden, which is covered by treaty.

When are you libtards going to realize that you are chewing away on another nothingburger, telling us all how great it is!

Yes I did.

Are you retarded?

If Hillary did what Trump did, you poorly educated voters would be frothing at the mouth, screaming to lock her up.

Didn't she do a lot worse? I seem to recall that as soon as she lost the election the donations to her foundation stopped. Like completely. That's pretty good evidence that she was engaged in pay to play.

I challenge you dems to list the charges that need to be investigated to Impeach Trump.

Personally I believe they are on a fishing expedition. Further according to House Rule XI all committee meetings must be open to the public including depositions UNLESS the committee believes the questioning will degrade or cause to incriminate the witness. Further under the same house rules none members may be allowed to sit in Closed meetings also.

According to House Rules executive meetings may only be called if the information is a threat to National security or some US law would be violated by disclosing to the public the information.
The president cannot ask foreign leaders for dirt on personal opponents. It is a crime that's all you need. we are having an investigation and when it gets to the Senate there may be trouble for the orange crook.

I love how you libtards try to change the story around. Biden and his son are the ones that are guilty as well as Obama because he knew it was going on. The foreign leader and the prosecutor all stated the same thing. When 1.8 billion dollars goes missing and is unaccounted for he can ask any dam questions he wants. He is the President. You idiots regurgitate the same shit over and over. Brainwashed morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there is no evidence the bidens did anything wrong, super dupe, and they have been investigated multiple times. go ahead and investigate but stop throwing around garbage character assassination. Biden has never been accused of anything but total honesty. Children of powerful leaders get good jobs what a scandal you idiot LOL. There has to be evidence of wrongdoing. People who live in glass houses should shut the f*** **, super duper.

Yes I did.

Are you retarded?

Didn't she do a lot worse? I seem to recall that as soon as she lost the election the donations to her foundation stopped. Like completely. That's pretty good evidence that she was engaged in pay to play.
The foundation etc etc has been investigated multiple times and no quid pro quo suspicion has ever been uncovered. so donations dried up when she became a punchline? What a scandal, you brainwashed functional moron. so many phony scandals you have now there has to be a deep state conspiracy. Without any evidence of that either, Super Dupe. and the email controversy has boiled down to the fact that Powell and the condoleezza did exactly the same things. Right wing idiocy all the way as always....https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEL31XUdGHz5GVY4Pl8j82kkqFwgEKg8IACoHCAowlOzSATCaiDUwo9dy?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Last edited:

He didn't ask for "dirt on hos political opponents". He first asked to investigate possible Ukrainian involvement in the 2016 Russia hoax.

Second, he asked to look into Biden's SON'S involvement, not Joe Biden, which is covered by treaty.

When are you libtards going to realize that you are chewing away on another nothingburger, telling us all how great it is!
Yes yes, he only talks about corruption and he only mentioned Joe Biden eight times. No connection there at all. You're a joke. Along with your whole party and your propaganda machine. Great job!

Yes I did.

Are you retarded?

Emoluments? Based on what? People stay at his hotels?
The emoluments clause makes it illegal to accept any presents, Aid, patents of nobility, etc from foreign governments. Which dirt on your major opponents certainly is.

There are actual crimes the people who created the Russian Collusion Hoax will be facing. They have nothing on Trump.

Expansive Durham probe could give Trump ammo amid impeachment fight

His probe reportedly will soon focus on the roles of key Obama administration intelligence officials like John Brennan and James Clapper. And it converges with other simultaneous investigations, including Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s probe of alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses.

“If the rumors are true that IG Horowitz’s report and findings in Durham’s review will blast the conduct of the FBI’s Russia investigation, it will give Trump a lot of ammo to support his argument that he was unjustly targeted then and is being unjustly targeted now,” a House GOP source told Fox News on Tuesday. “It will justify Trump’s warnings about the Deep State acting to hobble his presidency.”

“Democrats are afraid that the reports will validate what the president has been saying for years—his enemies in Congress are so desperate to undo the results of the 2016 election that they will manufacture conspiracies and sell them to the American people,” a senior Republican aide told Fox News on Tuesday.

Trump has the authority to declassify and release as much of the report as he wants, and has been hyping its forthcoming release.

“I predict you will see things that you don’t even believe, the level of corruption—whether it’s [James] Comey; whether it’s [Peter] Strzok and his lover, [Lisa] Page; whether it’s so many other people—[Andrew] McCabe; whether it’s President Obama himself,” Trump told reporters last week.

“Let’s see whether or not it’s President Obama. Let’s see whether or not they put that in,” he added.

Go ahead list the charges it is patently unconstitutional to go searching for an excuse behind closed doors.

None of us have all the information. It's pointless to speculate on charges if any until that point so why should anyone list them?
BEFORE the cops investigate they have a crime. They then investigate THAT crime. Meanwhile every supposed claim against Trump has proven false. So what the democrats are doing is FISHING for charges which is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and illegal as hell. If in fact they had a charge why isn't it brought up? Why can't you articulate the supposed charges? With out a crime there is NO INVESTIGATION. Congress has no charges and is fishing for one. And you support this illegal activity.

Further they are violating their own damn rules by how they are conducting this supposed investigation.
Bologna
Bologna
And bologna, everything you know is wrong and garbage GOP propaganda, super dupe. The whole world outside your bubble of ignorance agrees. And no there is no deep State, idiot LOL.

Strzok and Paige emails were from 2015 when nobody thought Trump was anything but a moron. That is as stupid as Rush Limbaugh thinking East Anglia professors fudging their findings proves global warming is a hoax. Now we know Trump is a moron con man of course, except for brainwashed functional morons....

Obstruction of justice. There are at least eight counts listed in the Mueller report.

Emoluments.

Accepting a political contribution from a foreign power. Not just accepting, he demanded one.

For starters.

I love how you libtards try to change the story around. Biden and his son are the ones that are guilty as well as Obama because he knew it was going on. The foreign leader and the prosecutor all stated the same thing. When 1.8 billion dollars goes missing and is unaccounted for he can ask any dam questions he wants. He is the President. You idiots regurgitate the same shit over and over. Brainwashed morons.

there is no evidence the bidens did anything wrong, super dupe, and they have been investigated multiple times. go ahead and investigate but stop throwing around garbage character assassination. Biden has never been accused of anything but total honesty. Children of powerful leaders get good jobs what a scandal you idiot LOL. There has to be evidence of wrongdoing. People who live in glass houses should shut the f*** **, super duper.
Stay on topic or get out of the thread.

Your not to bright are you. Keep watching the liberal media. It must suck to be a libtard. Brain dead and brainwashed is no way to go through life. There is plenty of proof against the Biden’s. You idiots don’t want to admit to it. I hope you get use to saying President Trump as he will be President Trump till 2024. If the liberals don’t like it then get the fuck out because we as sure as shit don’t want you.

Stay on topic or get out of the thread.
I did not bring up the bidens, idiot, and it seems to me it's all the same thing that you people have mixed up due to your propaganda machine, the actual Trump Scandal and the phony ridiculous no evidence Biden scandal.

Obstruction of justice. There are at least eight counts listed in the Mueller report.

Emoluments.

Accepting a political contribution from a foreign power. Not just accepting, he demanded one.

For starters.

Another Braindead libtard Mueller report had shit in it or something would have been done. There wasn’t and the Demtards tried another scheme and that’s not working. He will be President Trump till 2024.

Biden is a political rival, which prevents Trump from soliciting a foreign national to investigate him. Trump can't use a treaty to violate a law.

Secondly, the treaty demands Turmp provides Ukraine with the name(s) of those who are investigating Biden or his son. As there is no investigation, there are no names, meaning aside from the CFR law Trump violated, Trump could not seek Ukrainian assistance based on that treaty.

Better luck next time.

Your not to bright are you. Keep watching the liberal media. It must suck to be a libtard. Brain dead and brainwashed is no way to go through life. There is plenty of proof against the Biden’s. You idiots don’t want to admit to it. I hope you get use to saying President Trump as he will be President Trump till 2024. If the liberals don’t like it then get the fuck out because we as sure as shit don’t want you.

whatever you do don't change the channel from your high school Grad coke head bought off ex DJs radio scum or the Rupert Murdoch Saudi Arabia Fox garbage propaganda Network. I have every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world behind me, brainwashed functional moron. when any of your phony scandals makes it to a courtroom give us all a call. You are the worst thing that has happened to American politics ever.

Forum List

Back