Breaking! Hunter Biden now linked to participants defrauding American Indian Tribes of Millions

Oh My. The american Thinker published an article accusing someone on the left of doing something wrong. I'll bet that has never happened before.

biden-ukraine-2.jpg

Oh My. The american Thinker published an article accusing someone on the left of doing something wrong. I'll bet that has never happened before.

Kinda like you posting something substantial...never happened.

Now, the argument above is known as attacking the messenger. Which is usually done when you don't want to deal with the message.

However, the message here does not seem all that damning:

Biden is not accused of wrongdoing in the case, which centered on a fraudulent $60 million bond offering involving the Wakpamni Lake Community Association, an affiliate of the Oglala Sioux Tribe. But the documents, reported here for the first time, shed light on how associates saw Biden during a period when his father, Joe Biden, served as vice president.

"Hunter Biden works for [Archer]. So we've got the top level politicos with us. All of my guys, is as top tier as it gets," Bevan Cooney, who a jury convicted in the Wakpamni scam, said in a secretly recorded phone call that is cited in exhibits that Archer's defense team produced during an appeal of his conviction in the case.

"Well, you know — but you see that this is who we're doing business with? You don't get more politically connected and make people more comfortable than that," Cooney also said in the phone conversation.

Soooooooooooooooooooo.......

You might want to find another form of exercise as jumping to conclusions is apparently not helping you.

Ole Joe and Hunter Biden better watch out. Elizabeth 'Gray Beaver' Warren will come after their scalps now, Sitting Bull style.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ngs_now_extend_to_american_indian_tribes.html

The American Stinker??? Don't make me laugh.

Address topic and lose the source crap.

Or another thought whine about CNN and WAPO to level it out

If not? Shut the fuck up

No more BS loon. Bank it
Ooops, now you are definitely are going be sucking all the priest's dicks in the rectory.

Ole Joe and Hunter Biden better watch out. Elizabeth 'Gray Beaver' Warren will come after their scalps now, Sitting Bull style.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ngs_now_extend_to_american_indian_tribes.html

If not? Shut the fuck up

No more BS loon. Bank it
Ooops, now you are definitely are going be sucking all the priest's dicks in the rectory.

A post intended to annoy rather than illuminate.

Your style through and through.

Kinda like you posting something substantial...never happened.

Now, the argument above is known as attacking the messenger. Which is usually done when you don't want to deal with the message.

However, the message here does not seem all that damning:

Biden is not accused of wrongdoing in the case, which centered on a fraudulent $60 million bond offering involving the Wakpamni Lake Community Association, an affiliate of the Oglala Sioux Tribe. But the documents, reported here for the first time, shed light on how associates saw Biden during a period when his father, Joe Biden, served as vice president.

"Hunter Biden works for [Archer]. So we've got the top level politicos with us. All of my guys, is as top tier as it gets," Bevan Cooney, who a jury convicted in the Wakpamni scam, said in a secretly recorded phone call that is cited in exhibits that Archer's defense team produced during an appeal of his conviction in the case.

"Well, you know — but you see that this is who we're doing business with? You don't get more politically connected and make people more comfortable than that," Cooney also said in the phone conversation.

Soooooooooooooooooooo.......

You might want to find another form of exercise as jumping to conclusions is apparently not helping you.

When you set out to smear someone, you might want to try believable sources:

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and failed fact checks.

When you set out to smear someone, you might want to try believable sources:

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and failed fact checks.
An Leftist site rating a Right of center site that it's in competition with.

That's brilliant, Einstien.

Next time you buy a car get the Ford dealer to rate the Chevys and Hondas for you.

If not? Shut the fuck up

No more BS loon. Bank it

We had a little Japanese Silky rooster who used to peck at my leg when I went to feed the chickens. I would look down on this little ball of feathers and laugh at his furious and useless attacks. You remind me of Peanut in so many ways.

I did address the topic. I pointed out that the source is a joke. Much like you, Peanut.

Forum List

Back