"List greatest conservative accomplishments last 20 years": The answer he

Another great Conservative accomplishment..

The Clinton impeachment proceedings....they will forever be remembered for that one

$4 million dollars.......for.....what?

To paralyze the country
that's right, character and being a law abiding citizen rather than a sleazeball perjurer doesn't matter. Goooo to sleeeeeep... nothing really haaaaappened hereeeeeeee.... It was aaaaaaalllllll a hooooooax!

:kicks the bucket of whitewash all over Whitewinger.:

Whatta bullshit artist.

Invading a country on the chance you might find WMDs was quite an accomplishment

So was engaging in Torture

Kennedy and Johnson's war in Vietnam was great Idea.

So was the internment of Japanese by FDR.

:rolleyes:
And Germans and Italians.

And don't forget the misuse of the Sedition act by Wilson to lock up 100k Americans for political reasons forcing Harding and Coolidge to run on the "Return to Normalcy" platform.

::: Goosesteps stage left with gusto :::

Why don't conservatives still want to keep the south segregated? They did 50 years ago.

Shall we take a rolecall vote on who voted againt civil rigths? I believe it was the republicans who allowed it to pass. But you keep pushing that big lie allllll you want.

Oh, and which party freed the slaves? ohhh that's right... Republicans. Who was the party of Abolition? Yep, republicans. Who was the party of the KKK? Ohh snap! that's right! Democrats.

Another fucking bullshit artist. I see you haven't wised up one whit since getting kicked out of Hannity.

Why don't conservatives still want to keep the south segregated? They did 50 years ago.

Shall we take a rolecall vote on who voted againt civil rigths? I believe it was the republicans who allowed it to pass. But you keep pushing that big lie allllll you want.

Oh, and which party freed the slaves? ohhh that's right... Republicans. Who was the party of Abolition? Yep, republicans. Who was the party of the KKK? Ohh snap! that's right! Democrats.

Another fucking bullshit artist. I see you haven't wised up one whit since getting kicked out of Hannity.

What do Republicans of the 60s have to do with Conservatism? Just because you were Republican back then didn't make you Conservative. Conservatives of the 60s opposed Civil Rights and that included Conservative Democrats and Conservative Republicans

As usual....Conservatives were on the wrong side of History

$4 million dollars.......for.....what?

To paralyze the country
that's right, character and being a law abiding citizen rather than a sleazeball perjurer doesn't matter. Goooo to sleeeeeep... nothing really haaaaappened hereeeeeeee.... It was aaaaaaalllllll a hooooooax!

Whatta bullshit artist.

Once again the Republicans pushed a perceived minor infraction into a "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"worthy of impeachment. They put what was good for their party above what was good for the country.
They were an embarassment then and are an embarassment today

To paralyze the country

Whatta bullshit artist.

Once again the Republicans pushed a perceived minor infraction into a "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"worthy of impeachment. They put what was good for their party above what was good for the country.
Actually Clinton was charged with exactly the same crimes as Nixon. And Clinton was impeached, Nixon wasn't.

Remember that folks. According to rightwinger; Perjury = minor infraction. :popcorn:

I know I think differently than rightwinger but, I do, always have and always will support the "shit hitting the fan" for ANY president that lies to federal investigators. I don't consider perjury by a sitting president to be a minor infracrtion. But I suupopse you have to make those kinds of moral sacrifices to be a liberal these days.

Go ahead and keep dancing around pretending that the law isn't anti semitic and shares a long history with other anti semitic laws and governments. Good luck with that one, Herr Braunhemd.
Superior political system, my ass.

No dancing needed. Has nothing to do with religion...

If you want to continue your "presecution paranoia" have at it....but don't bullshit a bullshitter....

What do Republicans of the 60s have to do with Conservatism? Just because you were Republican back then didn't make you Conservative. Conservatives of the 60s opposed Civil Rights and that included Conservative Democrats and Conservative Republicans

mmm... Denial. it's not just for Egypt anymore.

Whatta bullshit artist.

Actually Clinton was charged with exactly the same crimes as Nixon. And Clinton was impeached, Nixon wasn't.

Clinton was involved in a "burglary"? I didn't know.

I notice you did not refute anything revealing you accept defeat. Care to explain the difference between a Conservative and a Republican in the 50s and 60s ??

Whatta bullshit artist.

Nixon's advisors told him to resign or he'd surely be impeached.

Last edited:

I notice you did not refute anything revealing you accept defeat. Care to explain the difference between a Conservative and a Republican in the 50s and 60s ??

I will!!!! And you'll like it, as I acknowledge your point that Republicans of the 1800's up to the 1970's were more similar to today's Democrats, and vice versa. It's well documented how the Republicans and Democrats kinda swapped roled in history because of civil rights acts and stuff like that. How a lot of white, Southern democrats switched the Rep after that. Here is how it worked:

Republicans: At one point, Republicans acted a lot like modern Democrats of today. With time, the Republicans evolved ideologically to a more common sense and sustainable ideology that they have today in conservatism.

Democrats: Democrats at one time believed more closely to what modern Republicans and conservatives do today. With time, they evolved their ideology from that, to a lefter, and lefter and lefter agenda until it became the party of today's modern liberal which believes in big government, big spending, secular society, open borders, less personal responsibility, and an overall society which feels good on paper but is unsustainable.

We evolved right. You evolved wrong.

Thats the difference.

Nixon's advisors told him to resign or he'd surely be impeached.

But Nixon put ketchup on his cottage cheese.

you have what stuck in your now? You need to use english not libberish to communicate. I debunked your bullshit and then you say I didn't refute anything.

Okay..

2005687906575855616_rs.jpg

^^^

Big Fitz, I'm stealing your phrase "Libberish". Classic.

you have what stuck in your now? You need to use english not libberish to communicate. I debunked your bullshit and then you say I didn't refute anything.

Okay..

Pathetic attempt at a response ...

But I never expect anything better from you

Okay..

Pathetic attempt at a response ...

But I never expect anything better from you

I did, but you ignored it.

60's Conservatives evolved smarter and supporting more common sense and sustainable ideals.

60's Left wingers evolved stupider, preferring ideals that rely more on feelings of fairness and appeasing their envious streak than anything sustainable.

We evolved right.

You evolved wrong.

Result? It means I :cool: am making fun :lol: of you :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back