Former Defence Sec warns: Putin is hoping for a trump win in 2024

This should show voters who the pro-Putin MAGA House members are supporting. That could be labeled as Treason.
Untitled.png

I don't think this is exactly an earth-shattering revelation. Pretty common knowledge in fact.
1. Who shutdown NordStream2 and who approved it? Hint: Trump shut it down, Biden approved it.
2. Who did NATO Secretary Stoltenberg say strengthened NATO, and which US president was held in contempt by Britain for his AFG withdrawal?

Your stupid LIES are easy to prove, dumbass.

Attachments

• 1696201198909.png
    1696201198909.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 4

This should show voters who the pro-Putin MAGA House members are supporting. That could be labeled as Treason.
Putin didnt invade when Trump was POTUS ... however he did invade in 2014 and 2022 when Obama and Briben [both far left dems]were in office .

I'm sure he is.

I'm sure Ho Chi Mihn, dictator of North Vietnam when it was trying to take over South Vietnam, was hoping for George McGovern, an anti-war president to be elected in 1972. That does not mean that keeping or getting the U.S. out of the business of being the world's policemen at high cost to American lives and treasure is a bad idea.

Forum List

Back