Linda Sarsour Ditched by the Lizard

According to the article:
"Following reports that Sarsour was asked to speak at a GEICO event, several Jewish groups lambasted the firm and called on them to reverse course.
Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt took to Twitter expressing that he was "shocked" that a company like GEICO would partner with Sarsour, whom he called "a person who peddles in antisemitic tropes whiles slandering and deligitimizing Israel."

Basically, you're not allowed to criticize the terrorist state of Israel or its brutal apartheid treatment of the Palestinian people.
Do so, and the Jewish cabal's vindictive wrath will try to destroy you. ... :cool:
As an employer, would you want your employees to suffer through her obvious hate filled rhetoric?

Would you as an employer want to a Shiite to address your company with several Sunni Muslims, telling them how wrong their religious interpretations are?

1649556718202.png

.​

I am from the different way of thinking and it is better to let stupid people show their stupidity…

You mentioned David Duke and letting him speak made it easier to ignore him but if you silence him and made him taboo then idiots are drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

So for me let the fools speak and combat them with reality and make them chase their own damn tail while making them look foolish…

Knowing how to debate a fool take talent…
What makes you think there would be any debate? She would spew her hatred, end the speech and not take questions.

My beef is with any company caving into the Woke crowd.
btw I'm no fan of Linda Sarsour and would never vote for her.
I think she is a looney liberal moonbat.
But I like her anti-Israel stance, and being pro Palestinian people.
Apparently the people of Geico dropped the ball when Sarsour was originally invited
to rail against the Jews, as she always does.

You call those that disagree with Sarsour "woke". I can't agree.

Forum List

Back