Modern Humans

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
So.......What makes modern humans different from animals? Some say it is brain to body ratio. some say it is the opposing thumb, some say humans are imbued with sentience from either aliens or spiritual beings. I think the difference is dexterity combined with a larger brain.

So.......What makes modern humans different from animals? Some say it is brain to body ratio. some say it is the opposing thumb, some say humans are imbued with sentience from either aliens or spiritual beings. I think the difference is dexterity combined with a larger brain.

The only thing that separates humans from the other animals is our relentless adherence to mindless superstition and pointless rituals.

Empathy.

Think most animals are smarter than humans at this point---especially if they are fed a higher protein diet. They are certainly higher life forms than most humans.

The only thing that separates humans from the other animals is our relentless adherence to mindless superstition and pointless rituals.

Those monkeys look pretty darned mindless, superstitious, and pointless to me....

“It is an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.”
― Douglas Adams,

Forum List

Back