Lincoln Chafee...jus......

I hate to say it, but the left has fucked the idea of big government over for at least the next 20 years. I like having good roads, bridges and seeing my country lead in science but the left has flushed it all down the toilet.

The only thing that may stop the seesaw from going to the other extreme is the fact that our country is becoming more non-white. Which isn't a good thing either as we will become a third world country as we do so...So we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

I saw a bit of his speech from what I saw he seems very keen on switching over to the metric system. That should take him a long way switching to the metric system is one of my top five concerns as I'm sure it is with millions of other citizens.

Chaffee has to be the democrat comic relief. He lives in Canada and is running on a platform of making the country go metric.

His dad was my friend, and a true "Rockefeller republican"....(Now known as a left wing whacko, to the teabaggeristis). .Linc isn't even a shadow of his father !!

I hate to say it, but the left has fucked the idea of big government over for at least the next 20 years. I like having good roads, bridges and seeing my country lead in science but the left has flushed it all down the toilet.

The only thing that may stop the seesaw from going to the other extreme is the fact that our country is becoming more non-white. Which isn't a good thing either as we will become a third world country as we do so...So we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.
How did "the left" allegedly do that?
How does this country become a "third world nation" as it becomes more "non-white"? There are plenty of upwardly mobile "non-white" people in this country.

How does this country become a "third world nation" as it becomes more "non-white"? There are plenty of upwardly mobile "non-white" people in this country.
When you swim the river with your only possession is the shit in your panties, up is the only way you can go...especially with free stuff.

When you swim the river with your only possession is the shit in your panties, up is the only way you can go...especially with free stuff.
Can you be more specific? LOL

Forum List

Back