Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

Down goes Limbaugh!!! DOWWWWWWNNNNNN goes Limbaugh!!!

lololol

Maher also called Palin a 'dumb twat'.
Liberals are soooo demeaning to women......:lol::lol::lol:.

Palin is a public figure. Fluke isn't. There's a huge difference, though it might take a few days to explain it to Republicans.
Fluke did make a public speech however. None of which excuses the comedian in chief however.
I TRY to be FAIR, even when it gags me.

I love when the wingnuts spend a week defending some conservative's stupidity and then the guy admits he was wrong, throwing them all under the bus.

He should have saved his apology.. Liberals don't do apologies. He should have bought her a big box of rubbers and delivered them to her dorm..

Maher also called Palin a 'dumb twat'.
Liberals are soooo demeaning to women.....
An inane, irrelevant, and pathetic deflection; the topic is Limbaugh's unwarranted attack, not Maher.

Palin is a public figure. Fluke isn't. There's a huge difference, though it might take a few days to explain it to Republicans.

True.

Frankly, I wouldn’t bother trying.

And here, folks, you have liberal logic in all its glory.
An accusation of deflection with a SUPER-DEFLECTION! :udaman:............:lol:.

Down goes Limbaugh!!! DOWWWWWWNNNNNN goes Limbaugh!!!

lololol

His ratings will be going up. There will be new sponsors, you will cry louder. What's new?

You are probably correct. Limbaugh will win the battle but Obama will win the war in November. You can bet the GOP leaders are disgusted with Santorum, Issa and Rush for HANDING this victory to Obama. Women vote and they will overwhelmingly vote against men who try to shove them back into the 1960's, honey.

I think you are being hysterical.

The GOP will lose because Romney and Santorum are awful candidates. Not because the electorate agrees with Obama on any single issue. and more than likely, Obama will overplay his hand and get slapped down, just like Bush did.

I do think this has been an unnecessary distraction, but in two weeks, no one will be talking about it. They'll be talking about $5.00 a gallon gasoline.

The issue is ludicrous. The DNC should apologize for recruiting a stupid civilian to testify before congress that she didn't have enough money left in her 30,000 tuition fee to finance her escalating birth control issues. Webster defines "slut" as a promiscuous woman. What would you call her?

The issue is ludicrous. The DNC should apologize for recruiting a stupid civilian to testify before congress that she didn't have enough money left in her 30,000 tuition fee to finance her escalating birth control issues. Webster defines "slut" as a promiscuous woman. What would you call her?

So who should be allowed to testify before Congress. What would NOT be considered a 'civilian?'

Here is the link. She wasn't talking about herself:

Last edited by a moderator:
They will, my friend.

They will.
By the way, "we" women do disagree as men often do. Not a monolith by any means.

Yes, there are stupid women who vote Republican.

But in general women are smarter than men.
But according to Limpboy only if there is a man around to keep them in line.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: when men are around, women get smarter and that when men leave, women get stupid? I mean, we could look at this data any way you want, folks, is what I'm trying to say here. So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

Why did he apologize for calling a 30 year old "college student" who's fucking the entire campus and wants free rubbers a slut?

Where did Sandra Fluke claim to be taking birth control or to be sexually active? I think you should actually read about the topic being discussed before attempting to join in. DUH.

waaa, Rush didn't apologize good enough..

remember David Letterman's Non apology to Sarah Palin.

bout the same and they let it go

You realize, of course, that Palin is a public figure. Then again, maybe not.

And that excuses your leftard bullshit? You don't think this Fluke woman put herself out in the public? Do you own a brain?

The minute this woman tried to speak before Congress the first time and was denied...
Then the talk shows she went on to talk about that.
Then the appearance before Congress....
Then she went on talk shows to talk about that.
Then Rush talking about her....
Then the talk shows to respond to that...
Then the President calling her....
Then all the shows she went on to talk about that....
Pretty damm sure she appears on the Sunday talk shows tomorrow.

I think this woman put herself out in the public.... hell yeh....
She has been pushing for this confrontation for a while now.
She isn't an innocent bystander in any of this.

With everything going on in the world.
The media has spent 2 weeks on this.
And it all started at the WH when this
administration tried to get the Catholic church
to pay for birth control...

Like they had no idea the Church would respond as it did....

Paleeeeze... Give me a break.
This was designed by Axelrod and the rest running
the President's campaign.

and the Republicans walked right into the trap, didn't they?

And I said it was a trap two weeks ago, and no one on the right listened to me, did you?

Atrapitis.gif

And that excuses your leftard bullshit? You don't think this Fluke woman put herself out in the public? Do you own a brain?

The minute this woman tried to speak before Congress the first time and was denied...
Then the talk shows she went on to talk about that.
Then the appearance before Congress....
Then she went on talk shows to talk about that.
Then Rush talking about her....
Then the talk shows to respond to that...
Then the President calling her....
Then all the shows she went on to talk about that....
Pretty damm sure she appears on the Sunday talk shows tomorrow.

I think this woman put herself out in the public.... hell yeh....
She has been pushing for this confrontation for a while now.
She isn't an innocent bystander in any of this.

No, she's an American hero.

I think what is REALLY stupid is a guy who ventures an opinion about a testimony he OBVIOUSLY never saw and a transcript he OBVIOUSLY never read as indicated by your opinion. DUH.

I wouldn't call her a 'kept woman', cause she is broke as a joke jonesin' birth control off the public dole.
A 'kept woman' normally has a sugar daddy whose a man of means............errr, can afford to pay for birth control..............:cool:.

I talked to one of my Republican friends today, and she said her 18 year old daughter got pregnant because she didn't have enough money to pay for birth control.

And she's a REPUBLICAN.

These are real life issues that women understand better than men.

Why did he apologize for calling a 30 year old "college student" who's fucking the entire campus and wants free rubbers a slut?

Where did Sandra Fluke claim to be taking birth control or to be sexually active? I think you should actually read about the topic being discussed before attempting to join in. DUH.
She never did. Not once. That did not stop Rush from saying things like this:

He said she has boyfriends "Lined Up Around The Block. They Would Have Been In My Day"

He said she said "she was having so much sex she can't afford it."

what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception.

"Ms. Fluke, have you ever heard of not having sex? Have you ever heard of not having sex so often?"

After saying that the Washington, D.C., Department of Health "will send you free condoms and lube," Limbaugh said: "So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch."

To Ms. Fluke: "Who bought your condoms in junior high? Who bought your condoms in the sixth grade? Or your contraception. Who bought your contraceptive pills in high school?"

Fluke is "having so much sex, it's amazing she can still walk." He also said Georgetown should establish a "Wilt Chamberlin scholarship ... exclusively for women."

On Friday, Limbaugh defended his previous comments about Fluke and complained that "not one person says that, 'Well, did you ever think about maybe backing off the amount of sex that you have?'

Later, Limbaugh said that requiring insurance companies to cover contraception is "no different than if somebody knocked on my door that I don't know and said, 'You know what? I'm out of money. I can't afford birth-control pills, and I'm supposed to have sex with three guys tonight.' "

I wouldn't call her a 'kept woman', cause she is broke as a joke jonesin' birth control off the public dole.
A 'kept woman' normally has a sugar daddy whose a man of means............errr, can afford to pay for birth control..............:cool:.

Where in her testimony did she say it was for herself?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4905962-post1.html

waaa, Rush didn't apologize good enough..

remember David Letterman's Non apology to Sarah Palin.

bout the same and they let it go

Ah, rightwingers. Don't discuss. Be sure to name call.

Look, let my brain put this out for you. Maybe, just maybe, you'll understand, though I doubt it. Fluke is not a politician. She's a law student. A citizen testifying to Congress does not become a public figure unless she's committed a criminal act. Did that make sense to you?

With everything going on in the world.
The media has spent 2 weeks on this.
And it all started at the WH when this
administration tried to get the Catholic church
to pay for birth control...

Like they had no idea the Church would respond as it did....

Paleeeeze... Give me a break.
This was designed by Axelrod and the rest running
the President's campaign.

Righties are still talking about Jeremiah Wright. And that's been, what, two years?

Forum List

Back