Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

Rush reminds me of Joseph McCarthy.

"Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

Has Rush Limbaugh EVER apologized before? I certainly can't remember it ever happening.

I wonder how his dittoheads who defended him are going to take this.

Women are noticing the things he is saying. Let's hope they remember this in November.

They will, my friend.

They will.
By the way, "we" women do disagree as men often do. Not a monolith by any means.

These mouth breathing cons think that contraception is all about rubbers.

I will say that they "know better", they know it was most likely for a prescription to birth control pills, but they wanted to malign the lady so bad that they DISHONESTLY framed as being "condoms" so they can try to make her look like their version of a "slut". Add that putz Hannity to the frey as well.

Has Rush Limbaugh EVER apologized before? I certainly can't remember it ever happening.

I wonder how his dittoheads who defended him are going to take this.

I can't remember one apology from the guy.
He did apologize to Hillary for calling the 12 year old Chelsea the White House Dog - so that was kind of stand-up of him.

<cough>

These mouth breathing cons think that contraception is all about rubbers.

I will say that they "know better", they know it was most likely for a prescription to birth control pills, but they wanted to malign the lady so bad that they DISHONESTLY framed as being "condoms" so they can try to make her look like their version of a "slut". Add that putz Hannity to the frey as well.
<off topic> Hugs to you PheonixOps! Missed you!

Why did he apologize for calling a 30 year old "college student" who's fucking the entire campus and wants free rubbers a slut?

You really are an asshole. Actually that's not strong enough, you're a candy ass fucklng coward and a piece of shit as well as a stupid asshole.

There, that felt good. I only wish the mods would ban this piece of shit for he offers nothing of value and discredits everyone who posts here.

Mods should only ban 'Warrior' IF, and only IF Bill Maher has ever sincerely apologized to tasteless attacks on the right.
Since he never has, nor will ..............................STFU :ahole-1:.

Mods shouldn't ban the old Warrior. I've butted heads with the guy many times, and, I think he's alright. He's got a salty way of expressing himself..but..if you look past that you'll find a guy that loves his country and I am pretty sure would help out anyone in trouble.

If he bites..bite back. It's all good.

You really are an asshole. Actually that's not strong enough, you're a candy ass fucklng coward and a piece of shit as well as a stupid asshole.

There, that felt good. I only wish the mods would ban this piece of shit for he offers nothing of value and discredits everyone who posts here.

Mods should only ban 'Warrior' IF, and only IF Bill Maher has ever sincerely apologized to tasteless attacks on the right.
Since he never has, nor will ..............................STFU :ahole-1:.

I disagree with Wry Catcher. WarriorKatzdogz102 should NEVER be banned. They should be allowed to fly their Hate Flag proudly. Gives us a real good look at their kind on the Right.
Bodecea, you can LOOK at the right wingnuts anytime. I do not know the rules about "banning" people but support the Constitution AND all amendments thereto.

A one mill donation to Obies' campaign will give you the right to call Palin a ****, without the MSM sayin' a word 'bout it!

"For over 20 years, I have been absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In every instance, I choose the wrong words in my analogy of every situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke, I hate everybody.

"I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress, but given my own sexual inadequacies, I can't help myself.

I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities, because as you know, I have a nasty little Oxycodone problem and I pay for all of it myself.

What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If I can get any kind of pharmaceutical substance on the street, why can't these sluts...er, women?

..... I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level, but I've baited this issue and will probably reap millions of dollars from my next book because of suckers like you rightwingers who follow me.

"My choice of words was not the best, but given my limited ability for critical thinking combined with my crass and boorish behavior, what did you expect? And in the attempt to be humorous, because I do define myself as an entertainer, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices but I'm an asshole and I simply can't control myself, my mouth or my bowels."

If you want to call that an apology. I wouldn't.

An acknowledgement at least – as correctly noted: these are the sponsors talking.

The Republican party REALLY needs to distance itself from Limbaugh. He is doing them harm.

Snag is, for many, he is the Republican Party.

But in general women are smarter than men.

True.

But consider there are many young women who never knew what things were like prior to 1960, when women were de facto second-class citizens. They’re also not aware of the hard-fought recognition of their privacy rights, the recognition many on the right fight to take away today.

Down goes Limbaugh!!! DOWWWWWWNNNNNN goes Limbaugh!!!

lololol

His ratings will be going up. There will be new sponsors, you will cry louder. What's new?

You are probably correct. Limbaugh will win the battle but Obama will win the war in November. You can bet the GOP leaders are disgusted with Santorum, Issa and Rush for HANDING this victory to Obama. Women vote and they will overwhelmingly vote against men who try to shove them back into the 1960's, honey.

Forum List

Back