Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

madasheck

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2011
Here's the text of the so-called "apology" issued Saturday by the Fat Man. If this was any weaker, it would look like swiss cheese with all the holes in it. Of course, it'll appease his dittoloonies.

"For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

"I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit? In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

"My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."

Why did he apologize for calling a 30 year old "college student" who's fucking the entire campus and wants free rubbers a slut?

Here's the text of the so-called "apology" issued Saturday by the Fat Man. If this was any weaker, it would look like swiss cheese with all the holes in it. Of course, it'll appease his dittoloonies.

"For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

"I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit? In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

"My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."

LOL, it's all bullshit. I guess those sponsors of his put him in his place. That "absurdity with absurdity" shit is a smoke screen that he uses to try to snake his way out of the fucked up things that he says. FUCK LIMBAUGH and the rest of his crew.

LOL, it's all bullshit. I guess those sponsors of his put him in his place. That "absurdity with absurdity" shit is a smoke screen that he uses to try to snake his way out of the fucked up things that he says. FUCK LIMBAUGH and the rest of his crew.

And all those who blindly defend this idiot.

And all those who blindly defend this idiot.
Yep, what's up bro?

Yes, so sorry Rush for always calling you a lardass. Sorry bout that.

He was losing sponsors.

But he didn't have the balls to apologize on his show.

He had to post it on his website.

What a pussy.

So are you dickhead. How do you like your condoms. Shaken or stirred?

When conservatives have nothing, they use the name calling card. Was the issue of Limbaugh's apology too tough to comment on?

Forum List

Back