Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

He needed to not apologize as it was just his normal absurd mocking of the left. Oh well....

Robert
At least he admitted what Otan wrote:

I do define myself as an entertainer, I created a national stir.
Of course he added in HE created a national stir, as HE did. He took attention from Breitbart, which MAY have been inadvertent.

Here's the text of the so-called "apology" issued Saturday by the Fat Man. If this was any weaker, it would look like swiss cheese with all the holes in it. Of course, it'll appease his dittoloonies.
"For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

"I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit? In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

"My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."
No wonder he claims his talent for lying is on loan from Gawwwd-da, he can even spew his BS in an "apology." Now the pathological liar knows she pays for her health care insurance, not the American taxpayer.

waaa, Rush didn't apologize good enough..

remember David Letterman's Non apology to Sarah Palin.

bout the same and they let it go

You realize, of course, that Palin is a public figure. Then again, maybe not.

Here's the text of the so-called "apology" issued Saturday by the Fat Man. If this was any weaker, it would look like swiss cheese with all the holes in it. Of course, it'll appease his dittoloonies.
"For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

"I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit? In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

"My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."
No wonder he claims his talent for lying is on loan from Gawwwd-da, he can even spew his BS in an "apology." Now the pathological liar knows she pays for her health care insurance, not the American taxpayer.

The American taxpayer is paying trillions for right wing nuts like Limbaugh who helped get George Bush elected.

All this faux outrage from the Left, where the Hell were you when Maher, Letterman & Schultz were spewing their misogynistic bile at conservative women? Oh, that's right, you were cheering and laughing like a pack of rabid hyenas! Y'all are a bunch of hypocritical FAKES, and you've put yourselves on display in all your indignant glory.

Bunch of fucking losers, each and EVERY one of you.

All this faux outrage from the Left, where the Hell were you when Maher, Letterman & Schultz were spewing their misogynistic bile at conservative women? Oh, that's right, you were cheering and laughing like a pack of rabid hyenas! Y'all are a bunch of hypocritical FAKES, and you've put yourselves on display in all your indignant glory.

Bunch of fucking losers, each and EVERY one of you.

We're devastated.

Down goes Limbaugh!!! DOWWWWWWNNNNNN goes Limbaugh!!!

lololol

Maher also called Palin a 'dumb twat'.
Liberals are soooo demeaning to women......:lol::lol::lol:.

Palin is a public figure. Fluke isn't. There's a huge difference, though it might take a few days to explain it to Republicans.

What?
Fluke's a public figure now, granted, not as big as Palin; especially since Obie called her! The MSM will play this out on into next week, get as much mileage out of this as they can.
All I can say, is a Fluke all ya' got right now? Apparently...........:lol:!

Maher also called Palin a 'dumb twat'.
Liberals are soooo demeaning to women.....
An inane, irrelevant, and pathetic deflection; the topic is Limbaugh's unwarranted attack, not Maher.

Palin is a public figure. Fluke isn't. There's a huge difference, though it might take a few days to explain it to Republicans.

True.

Frankly, I wouldn’t bother trying.

With everything going on in the world.
The media has spent 2 weeks on this.
And it all started at the WH when this
administration tried to get the Catholic church
to pay for birth control...

Like they had no idea the Church would respond as it did....

Paleeeeze... Give me a break.
This was designed by Axelrod and the rest running
the President's campaign.

Has Rush Limbaugh EVER apologized before? I certainly can't remember it ever happening.

I wonder how his dittoheads who defended him are going to take this.

Women are noticing the things he is saying. Let's hope they remember this in November.

I'm sorry, is Rush going to be on the ballot in November?

This was an assinine thing to say, but if there's any woman who is going to base her vote on this, then democracy is in serious trouble.

Of course, given November is going to be a choice between two guys who don't deserve the job, I'm not sure what the criteria should be.

With everything going on in the world.
The media has spent 2 weeks on this.
And it all started at the WH when this
administration tried to get the Catholic church
to pay for birth control...

Like they had no idea the Church would respond as it did....

Paleeeeze... Give me a break.
This was designed by Axelrod and the rest running
the President's campaign.

and the Republicans walked right into the trap, didn't they?

And I said it was a trap two weeks ago, and no one on the right listened to me, did you?

They will, my friend.

They will.
By the way, "we" women do disagree as men often do. Not a monolith by any means.

But, except for the self-haters, none of us are too keen on mysogyny, Peach.
The guy's a COMEDIAN. He admitted it! And a do know one woman who thinks he is the most brilliant person on earth. Mysogyny is part his ACT. I do not like it either, but I did hear "Hillary lost because she is a WOMAN" from one man in 2008. Progress? Just used to it? Hard to tell. I still know women differ as men do, and don't want LABELS. Maybe it is my height impairment. ; )

Forum List

Back