Limbaugh Dares Obama: 'Debate Me'

his criminal record would prevent him from ever being a leader of conservatives, his being a filanderer and married 3 times would not get him elected either imo....and his big mouth and things he's said, would also work greatly, against it.

Care, Limbaugh is hands DOWN the indisputable leader of American Conservatism... that's not even debatable. And his 'criminal record' and his 3 marriages hasn't stopped him... and he's not seeking public office... Why would he? He's more influential than the President of the United States.

Yes, Limpbaugh is the leader to the Conservatives, a fact that conservatives find infuriating. No, he is in no way more influential than the President of the United States, no matter what you and he think.

ROFLMNAO... The often advanced and rarely admired "Nuh HUH" defense...

A CLASSIC!

Ya did the best ya could Rocks... Not bad at all, for a feeble minded fuck.

Care, Limbaugh is hands DOWN the indisputable leader of American Conservatism... that's not even debatable. And his 'criminal record' and his 3 marriages hasn't stopped him... and he's not seeking public office... Why would he? He's more influential than the President of the United States.

If that's the case ... it would suck to be conservative because he is also one of the reasons you are losing support.

Is he? What support did Conservatism lose? And as always BE SPECIFIC

Specific ... coming from someone who thinks their religious myths are science ... sure.

i think obama having his team address rush lately...since rush was the main guest at the conservative's cpac convention this past weekend... Is a mistake and he shouldn't have his team spend another nano second on it....it is immature....and not uniting in any manner...

None the less it is silly for republicans or those on the right, to act like rush made this challenge for any reason other than to increase his own ratings....he is not a dumb man and certainly knew before he threw the challenge out, that it would never be accepted....

If it were accepted, then it's time for all of us, to just give up on america or america's president, ever having respect, again....

the presidency is greatly respected... However, this president is a marxist and is doing his level best to ruin the us economy... There is a very high likelihood that the us economy will collapse because of the policies advanced and implemented by this president... There's no potential for respect to be found anywhere near this marxist fuck!

Rush made the challenge in response to hussein's focus on limbaugh... And limbaugh has the highest ratings in radio history... So your assertion that he challenged the the lord of the idiots t increase his ratings is absurd.

The simple fact is rush is a very effective advocate of american conservatism and president hussein is a piss poor example of a human being who managed to con 52 million idiots into voting for him, most of whom are presently suffering major regret...

Your boy is a one termer and it's now nearly a certainty that the democrats will be sent into near extinction in the 2010 election... Brace yourself sis... This one is gonna hurt!

time to use a conservative line ...

Obama was voted n by the majority, suck it up or admit you hate america.

There are no leftist Americans!

Last edited:
It's amazing how many different ways you display your cluelessness.

Waits for a five page rant about liberals...

LOL... Is it? Ok, if you say so... But that pales in comparison to your ability to pretend that you engage the argument from which you're fleeing...

But hey... that's idiocy for ya.

Hmm ... fleeing ... you do plenty of that yourself.

ROFLMNAO.. Do I? I'm gonna need you to provide a SPECIFIC BASIS IN FACT in support of that soon to be discredited JOKE.

And when you fail to post such a basis in a reasonable period of time, your failure will be noted as a default concession... so don't sweat it... it'll take care of itself.

If that's the case ... it would suck to be conservative because he is also one of the reasons you are losing support.

Is he? What support did Conservatism lose? And as always BE SPECIFIC

Specific ... coming from someone who thinks their religious myths are science ... sure.

ROFLMNAO... DAMN SIS the delusion is OFF THE HOOK tonight... SWEET AVOIDANCE OF THE DIRECT AND UNAMBIGUOS CHALLENGE: Which serves as your default concession that you're full of shit and have no means to support a word ya say...

Now you're being directly and unambiguously challenged to post SPECIFIC EXAMPLES WHEREIN YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS SOON TO BE DISCREDITED FARCE...

and as usual, when you fail to post such a supporting basis in a reaosnable period of time, your failure will be noted as a default concession... so, don't sweat it, 'cause it'll just take care of itself.

Last edited:
it was a plan his team thought up
LOL
and its backfired

We'll see. One thing's for sure, he learned from John Kerry not to ignore the loonies because they can do you a lot of damage. If Limbaugh had been ignored he would have continued to gore Obama. This way Limabugh is forced to respond and not to follow his own game plan. All Limbaugh can do now is to keep upping the ante. During the progression to rank stupidity there will be a point at which the White House will step away from the fray declaring that Limbaugh has gone too far and while the office of president has to be defended from deeply partisan attacks it is also necessary to defend its dignity and it's time to allow Limbaugh to spray into his microphone without the White House becoming embroiled.
ROFLMAO

Kerry was and IS a fucking MORON
he lied about his buddies and they were right
he still hasnt released to public view those records

Couldn't give a shit :eusa_hand:

My point wasn't about Kerry, it was about the Swiftboat propagandists :eusa_angel:

We'll see. One thing's for sure, he learned from John Kerry not to ignore the loonies because they can do you a lot of damage. If Limbaugh had been ignored he would have continued to gore Obama. This way Limabugh is forced to respond and not to follow his own game plan. All Limbaugh can do now is to keep upping the ante. During the progression to rank stupidity there will be a point at which the White House will step away from the fray declaring that Limbaugh has gone too far and while the office of president has to be defended from deeply partisan attacks it is also necessary to defend its dignity and it's time to allow Limbaugh to spray into his microphone without the White House becoming embroiled.
ROFLMAO

My point wasn't about Kerry, it was about the Swiftboat propagandists :eusa_angel:
ah, but you are fine with the Kerry propagandists

;)

ROFLMAO

ah, but you are fine with the Kerry propagandists

;)

I said at the time he was making a terrible mistake. But would he listen?

Noooooooooooooooooo. Well serves him right for ignoring me :lol:

dont you get it?
he COULDNT answer them because they were RIGHT

I'm sorry, did you say something relevant to the thread? :confused: :D
i was responding to the very thing YOU brought up

Ah but I was bringing up what happened to Kerry, his foolishness in not addressing a threat, I wasn't intending to rehash the claims and counterclaims, just saying that it was an object lesson for everyone in politics, never ignore a threat even if it seems as if won't be effective.

Really?

I thought the full court press from Obama's team players, emanuel and gibbs the press secretary, was AFTER Rush Limbaugh's attack on Obama and America, ( he tso ook it) at the CPAC convention this past weekend?Either way, obma should have never had his team engage this the way they have...i think it is so childish, i can't begin to tell ya...

i guess i have more catching up to do on this.....????

care
it was a plan his team thought up
LOL
and its backfired

Diur... Gore, "gored' Gore... Meaning that Gore's record was what 'gored Gore.' Which is the same thing that Kerry realized... KERRY'S RECORD CAME BACK TO HAUNT HIM.

But it serves reason that you, a relativist, would cry about someone's record being used against them in a Presidential race. The fact is that Hussien's record was kept OUT of the campaign; the "MAIN STREAM" media remained silent or 'tut tutted' the attempts to speak to Hussein's record... to this DAY there are still those who refuse to accept his 20 year attendance at a Revolutionary 'Cult Church' which espouses the virtues of Islam and languishes in the festering boil of slavery and thinly vieled advocacies of Marxism. Hussein's RECORD of associating with Radical Leftists, Domestic terrorists and cult-worship of Marxist agitators has likewise been ignored; not to mention his refusal to simply provide evidence of his 'natural Birth' in the United States, which is now all but a 100% certainty that he was NOT born in the US...

But the good news here is all of the reasons that stand as the basis of KNOWING SOMEONE'S RECORD are coming into sharp focus as the Marxist policies being implemented by President Hussein have lead the equity markets into unspeakable lows... and it'll just continue to get worse.

Of course a revolution is a necessity from time to time and it seems Hussein is determined to get one started, which is fine, as at the end of the next US Revolution, there will be no Leftists residing in the Contenintal US, at least none above grass level.

But it's cool to see a Leftist lament open understanding of a person's record prior to their being sworn in as President of the US. It demonstrates why you people are so damn dangerous.

Has Obama ever won a debate? I don't believe he has.

Polls showed that most people thought Obama won the debates against McCain.

Polls showed that more people voted based on feelings , and not logic.

Damned right. Feelings like grief for a loved one killed in a war based on lies. Feeling broke because the paycheck stopped, but the bills did not. Feeling betrayed by an administration that was more interested in spying on American Citizens, than getting the murderer of 3000 Americans on American soil. Damned straight, pretty strong feelings.

Publius;

Of course a revolution is a necessity from time to time and it seems Hussein is determined to get one started, which is fine, as at the end of the next US Revolution, there will be no Leftists residing in the Contenintal US, at least none above grass level.

........................................................................................

Hmmmm............... Still threatening other Americans. I get this picture in my mind of this pimple faced 5'4" 240 lb 35 year old adolescent typing this shit in his mothers basement.

I disagree with Conservatives, and occasionally conservatives, also. I cannot imagine setting out to, or stating that I wish to kill other Americans. These people work at the same jobs that I do, they also served in the Armed Service of this nation, as I did. They are human beings that have a differant viewpoint than I do.

This kind of statement is indictutive of a deeply disturbed individual, one that should be seeking help before he harms himself, or those around him.

Polls showed that most people thought Obama won the debates against McCain.

Polls showed that more people voted based on feelings , and not logic.

That matters why?

ROFLMNAO... Well there ya have it kids... a self declared "Centrist" declaring that they can find no distinction in conclusions drawn from wishful desires and intellectual sound logically valid reasoning.

Yet another example of why the means of these people to cast a vote being counter productive to the health of of a free culture.

Publius;

........................................................................................

Hmmmm............... Still threatening other Americans. I get this picture in my mind of this pimple faced 5'4" 240 lb 35 year old adolescent typing this shit in his mothers basement.

I disagree with Conservatives, and occasionally conservatives, also. I cannot imagine setting out to, or stating that I wish to kill other Americans. These people work at the same jobs that I do, they also served in the Armed Service of this nation, as I did. They are human beings that have a differant viewpoint than I do.

This kind of statement is indictutive of a deeply disturbed individual, one that should be seeking help before he harms himself, or those around him.

Well looky here... a member of the opposition infering a threat where no threat exists...

So the question becomes: "Why would someone imply that they've been threatened, when there is no evidence within the sourced reference of a threat having been advanced?"

We can be sure that this is a function of flawed reasoning; flawed reasoning which is born of ignorance.

What the sourced reference spoke to was bed-rock principle; bed-rock principle which stands as the foundation to the inalienable human rights which every human being enjoys. And Bed-Rock principle of which this prattling buffon is ignorant.

You see friends, based upon nothing more than the above position it is clear that this individual has no understanding of, or perhaps dismisses the very notion of inalienable human rights; thus they would not recognize or would summarily reject, depending upon the depths of their depravity, the INTRINSIC RESPONSIBILITIES inherent in those very rights... Rights which require that NO INDIVIDUAL EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS TO THE DETRIMENT OF ANOTHER'S MEANS TO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS... and where such is found to be the case; where an individual is exercising their rights to the detriment of another's rights, it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the individual to defend themselves from those who would usurp their God given rights... and to defend the rights of others who are found to have their inalienable rights being unjustifiably usurped.

As such the advocate of Left-think runs to declare that any attempt to prevent him and his comrades from usurping the rights of a free people is unjustified; that any discussion wherein the sure and certain consequences of of their offensive actions is a threat... when it is not a threat, but a warning; a warning which they can choose to observe and change their thinking to avoid the very real consequnces that are PROMISED should they fail to do so or reject that warning and suffer the unavoidable consequences for those who fail to adhere to the RESPONSIBILITIES intrinsic to their own inalienable rights.

Again... her response is yet ANOTHER CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF WHY THESE IDIOTS ARE SUCH A HAZARD TO A FREE CULTURE; and we can be sure that she will reject the fair warning and continue to advocate for government policy which infringes upon and otherwise usurps the means of the individual to exercise their inalienable rights to pursue the fulfillment of their life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back