Limbaugh Dares Obama: 'Debate Me'

I think Obama having his team address Rush lately...since Rush was the main guest at the Conservative's CPAC convention this past weekend... is a mistake and he shouldn't have his team spend another nano second on it....it is immature....and not uniting in any manner...

none the less it is silly for republicans or those on the right, to act like Rush made this challenge for any reason other than to increase his own ratings....he is not a dumb man and certainly knew before he threw the challenge out, that it would never be accepted....

If it were accepted, then it's time for all of us, to just give up on America or America's President, ever having respect, again....

I think Obama having his team address Rush lately...since Rush was the main guest at the Conservative's CPAC convention this past weekend... is a mistake and he shouldn't have his team spend another nano second on it....it is immature....and not uniting in any manner...

none the less it is silly for republicans or those on the right, to act like Rush made this challenge for any reason other than to increase his own ratings....he is not a dumb man and certainly knew before he threw the challenge out, that it would never be accepted....

If it were accepted, then it's time for all of us, to just give up on America or America's President, ever having respect, again....
what you are either missing, or forgetting, is that Obama was the one that first brought up Rush, and Rush is just responding
as almost anyone would

Care, he has no need to increase his ratings. He did it to make a philosophical point. When you call Rush out, he answers. That's all.

what you are either missing, or forgetting, is that Obama was the one that first brought up Rush, and Rush is just responding
as almost anyone would

Really?

I thought the full court press from Obama's team players, emanuel and gibbs the press secretary, was AFTER Rush Limbaugh's attack on Obama and America, ( he tso ook it) at the CPAC convention this past weekend?Either way, obma should have never had his team engage this the way they have...i think it is so childish, i can't begin to tell ya...

i guess i have more catching up to do on this.....????

care

as almost anyone would

Really?

I thought the full court press from Obama's team players, emanuel and gibbs the press secretary, was AFTER Rush Limbaugh's attack on Obama and America, ( he tso ook it) at the CPAC convention this past weekend?Either way, obma should have never had his team engage this the way they have...i think it is so childish, i can't begin to tell ya...

care
it was a plan his team thought up
LOL
and its backfired

Gawd you righties are a thick lot. You've been told time and time again why Obama should not debate Limbaugh. Yet you go on and on and on about it and you don't even bring up a fresh angle, just the same old rot turned over like a bloody compost heap. Yes, a steaming compost heap. Get some new talking points :lol:
then you are still missing the point
the point being Obama should just IGNORE him in the first place

did Bush respond to any of Olbermanns idiotic rants, EVER????

Yeah, I agree with this. Obama shouldn't even acknowledge Rush Limbaugh as it is elevating him above his stature. Its kind of like when Dan Quayle took on Murphy Brown. He cannot win. Rather, you let your surrogates do it for you.

There's a reason for the Democrats to elevate Rush. If they can paint him as the spokesperson of the Republicans, he is bound to say something stupid and offend people. Plus, it fires up the Democrat fundraising base. But Obama shouldn't go anywhere near him.

The Obama administration is displaying its inexperience in all this. Similarly, highlighting Rick Santelli did nothing for them. FFS, he's the President of the United States!

Gawd you righties are a thick lot. You've been told time and time again why Obama should not debate Limbaugh. Yet you go on and on and on about it and you don't even bring up a fresh angle, just the same old rot turned over like a bloody compost heap. Yes, a steaming compost heap. Get some new talking points :lol:
then you are still missing the point
the point being Obama should just IGNORE him in the first place

did Bush respond to any of Olbermanns idiotic rants, EVER????

Yeah, I agree with this. Obama shouldn't even acknowledge Rush Limbaugh as it is elevating him above his stature. Its kind of like when Dan Quayle took on Murphy Brown. He cannot win. Rather, you let your surrogates do it for you.

There's a reason for the Democrats to elevate Rush. If they can paint him as the spokesperson of the Republicans, he is bound to say something stupid and offend people. Plus, it fires up the Democrat fundraising base. But Obama shouldn't go anywhere near him.

The Obama administration is displaying its inexperience in all this. Similarly, highlighting Rick Santelli did nothing for them. FFS, he's the President of the United States!
at least the Clintons had that right
LOL

as almost anyone would

Really?

care
LOL
and its backfired

We'll see. One thing's for sure, he learned from John Kerry not to ignore the loonies because they can do you a lot of damage. If Limbaugh had been ignored he would have continued to gore Obama. This way Limabugh is forced to respond and not to follow his own game plan. All Limbaugh can do now is to keep upping the ante. During the progression to rank stupidity there will be a point at which the White House will step away from the fray declaring that Limbaugh has gone too far and while the office of president has to be defended from deeply partisan attacks it is also necessary to defend its dignity and it's time to allow Limbaugh to spray into his microphone without the White House becoming embroiled.

Really?

care
LOL
and its backfired

We'll see. One thing's for sure, he learned from John Kerry not to ignore the loonies because they can do you a lot of damage. If Limbaugh had been ignored he would have continued to gore Obama. This way Limabugh is forced to respond and not to follow his own game plan. All Limbaugh can do now is to keep upping the ante. During the progression to rank stupidity there will be a point at which the White House will step away from the fray declaring that Limbaugh has gone too far and while the office of president has to be defended from deeply partisan attacks it is also necessary to defend its dignity and it's time to allow Limbaugh to spray into his microphone without the White House becoming embroiled.
ROFLMAO

Kerry was and IS a fucking MORON
he lied about his buddies and they were right
he still hasnt released to public view those records

Once again. Rush has been approached many times to run for president. Jillie is right about the paycut...but he also doesn't want to be muzzled. He has said time and again...he isn't interested. He can be more effective right where he is at. He gets to talk to the people every single day, he gets to talk to politicians, he gets to write, he gets to educate, and there's no term limit.

He's doing his service to his country in the manner in which he thinks he's most helpful.

And he's right. He's not running for president. If you ever listened to his show, you'd know that. Also, his show, despite the ridiculous attacks on him (he's always gotten those) is putting right along like it always does. He's still addressing the issues. It's not focused on this ridiculous drama, though he certainly refers to it. But he remains constant in his broad coverage of politics and politicians.

For all that you think he's such a loon and non-entity, you sure do act afraid of him.

his criminal record would prevent him from ever being a leader of conservatives, his being a filanderer and married 3 times would not get him elected either imo....and his big mouth and things he's said, would also work greatly, against it.

Care, Limbaugh is hands DOWN the indisputable leader of American Conservatism... that's not even debatable. And his 'criminal record' and his 3 marriages hasn't stopped him... and he's not seeking public office... Why would he? He's more influential than the President of the United States.

Once again. Rush has been approached many times to run for president. Jillie is right about the paycut...but he also doesn't want to be muzzled. He has said time and again...he isn't interested. He can be more effective right where he is at. He gets to talk to the people every single day, he gets to talk to politicians, he gets to write, he gets to educate, and there's no term limit.

He's doing his service to his country in the manner in which he thinks he's most helpful.

And he's right. He's not running for president. If you ever listened to his show, you'd know that. Also, his show, despite the ridiculous attacks on him (he's always gotten those) is putting right along like it always does. He's still addressing the issues. It's not focused on this ridiculous drama, though he certainly refers to it. But he remains constant in his broad coverage of politics and politicians.

For all that you think he's such a loon and non-entity, you sure do act afraid of him.

his criminal record would prevent him from ever being a leader of conservatives, his being a filanderer and married 3 times would not get him elected either imo....and his big mouth and things he's said, would also work greatly, against it.

Care, Limbaugh is hands DOWN the indisputable leader of American Conservatism... that's not even debatable. And his 'criminal record' and his 3 marriages hasn't stopped him... and he's not seeking public office... Why would he? He's more influential than the President of the United States.

If that's the case ... it would suck to be conservative because he is also one of the reasons you are losing support.

Yes, Limpbaugh is the leader to the Conservatives, a fact that conservatives find infuriating. No, he is in no way more influential than the President of the United States, no matter what you and he think.

The Presidency is greatly respected... However, this President is a Marxist and is doing his level best to RUIN THE US ECONOMY... there is a very high likelihood that the US economy will COLLAPSE BECAUSE of the policies advanced and implemented by this President... there's no potential for respect to be found anywhere near this Marxist FUCK!

Rush made the CHALLENGE in RESPONSE to Hussein's FOCUS ON LIMBAUGH... and Limbaugh has the highest ratings in Radio History... so your assertion that he challenged the the Lord of the Idiots t increase his ratings is absurd.

The simple fact is Rush is a very effective advocate of American Conservatism and President Hussein is a piss poor example of a human being who managed to con 52 million idiots into voting for him, MOST OF WHOM ARE PRESENTLY SUFFERING MAJOR REGRET...

Your boy is a one termer and it's now nearly a certainty that the Democrats will be sent into near extinction in the 2010 election... brace yourself sis... this one is gonna HURT!

The Presidency is greatly respected... However, this President is a Marxist and is doing his level best to RUIN THE US ECONOMY... there is a very high likelihood that the US economy will COLLAPSE BECAUSE of the policies advanced and implemented by this President... there's no potential for respect to be found anywhere near this Marxist FUCK!

Rush made the CHALLENGE in RESPONSE to Hussein's FOCUS ON LIMBAUGH... and Limbaugh has the highest ratings in Radio History... so your assertion that he challenged the the Lord of the Idiots t increase his ratings is absurd.

The simple fact is Rush is a very effective advocate of American Conservatism and President Hussein is a piss poor example of a human being who managed to con 52 million idiots into voting for him, MOST OF WHOM ARE PRESENTLY SUFFERING MAJOR REGRET...

Your boy is a one termer and it's now nearly a certainty that the Democrats will be sent into near extinction in the 2010 election... brace yourself sis... this one is gonna HURT!

Time to use a conservative line ...

Obama was voted n by the majority, suck it up or admit you hate America.

I sent an email to Rush offering him to debate me on USMB.

I haven't received a response yet.

I think he's chicken.

As usual, the KEY ELEMENT of the relevant issue is DISMISSED in order ot project a lovely Red Herring...

Rush Limbaugh has not publicly declared you as the defacto-leader of his opposition...

Which of course IS the CORNERSTONE of the ENTIRE RELEVANT ISSUE: President Hussein havinf publicly declared Rush Limbaugh as the defacto-leader of THE PRESIDENT'S OPPOSITION; wherein so doing, by virtue of Limbaugh oppossing LEFTISM, the PRESIDENT DECLARED HIMSELF A LEFTIST... and subjected himself TO AN INTELLECTUALLY SOUND and LOGICALLY VALID REQUEST THAT HE ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE TO DEBATE; WHERE THE PRESIDENT'S LEFT-THINK WILL FACE A DIRECT AND UNAMBIGUOUS CONTEST AGAINST IT'S NATURAL OPPOSITION: Right-think...

You demanding Rush debate you, is the equivilent of a T-baller writing the Yankees demanding a try-out; and when no acceptance immediately presents itself, the child concludes that the Yankees are protecting the positions of their current staff; thus exemplifying cowardous through their silence.

It's amazing how many different ways you display your cluelessness.

Waits for a five page rant about liberals...

LOL... Is it? Ok, if you say so... But that pales in comparison to your ability to pretend that you engage the argument from which you're fleeing...

But hey... that's idiocy for ya.

As usual, the KEY ELEMENT of the relevant issue is DISMISSED in order ot project a lovely Red Herring...

Rush Limbaugh has not publicly declared you as the defacto-leader of his opposition...

Which of course IS the CORNERSTONE of the ENTIRE RELEVANT ISSUE: President Hussein havinf publicly declared Rush Limbaugh as the defacto-leader of THE PRESIDENT'S OPPOSITION; wherein so doing, by virtue of Limbaugh oppossing LEFTISM, the PRESIDENT DECLARED HIMSELF A LEFTIST... and subjected himself TO AN INTELLECTUALLY SOUND and LOGICALLY VALID REQUEST THAT HE ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE TO DEBATE; WHERE THE PRESIDENT'S LEFT-THINK WILL FACE A DIRECT AND UNAMBIGUOUS CONTEST AGAINST IT'S NATURAL OPPOSITION: Right-think...

You demanding Rush debate you, is the equivilent of a T-baller writing the Yankees demanding a try-out; and when no acceptance immediately presents itself, the child concludes that the Yankees are protecting the positions of their current staff; thus exemplifying cowardous through their silence.

It's amazing how many different ways you display your cluelessness.

Waits for a five page rant about liberals...

LOL... Is it? Ok, if you say so... But that pales in comparison to your ability to pretend that you engage the argument from which you're fleeing...

But hey... that's idiocy for ya.

Hmm ... fleeing ... you do plenty of that yourself.

If that's the case ... it would suck to be conservative because he is also one of the reasons you are losing support.

Is he? What support did Conservatism lose? And as always BE SPECIFIC

Forum List

Back