Lilith and Nephilim BEFORE Adam and Eve?

The story of NOAH is an altered story of earlier FLOOD stories including GILDEMESH which is an altered story of other non-christian cultures story of a flood. FLOODS scar the planet leaving evidence of their existing---ergo finding evidence of a world wide flood would be easy, if it had ever existed. There has never been a world wide flood that the jewish/christian story of NOAH describe...never ever. ONE pair of animals would not provide enough genetic material for any species to survive by the way as far breeding much less eating would go.
You got it backwards. Noah's flood was a true global flood. The evidence is there. People made flood stories around the world including Gildemesh based on a true story. A fake story would not go around the world.

I'll prove it to you right now. Say "Candyman" five times in front of a mirror. Afterwards, a tall black man with a hook for a right hand will appear in reality and will gut you from your belly to chest. That's a myth famous in the US from the movies, but it hasn't gone around the world. Compare that to 9/11 and the twin towers terrorist attack in NYC. That has gone around the world and is remembered.

You got it backwards. Noah's flood was a true global flood. The evidence is there. People made flood stories around the world including Gildemesh based on a true story. A fake story would not go around the world.

I'll prove it to you right now. Say "Candyman" five times in front of a mirror. Afterwards, a tall black man with a hook for a right hand will appear in reality and will gut you from your belly to chest. That's a myth famous in the US from the movies, but it hasn't gone around the world.
well-----there are lots of flood stories BUT there are lots of common
themes that seem hardwired into the human brain. Has anyone
tried to DATE that plethora of flood stories? I will never say
"candy man" again. There are lots of SNAKE dreams, snake
symbols in religion, snake hallucinations. FREUD- (the cocaine
addict) decided SNAKE represents a man's YOU KNOW WHAT

God is true to his word. Don't scoff at God's word. 2 Peter 3:3 3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, Those people are never satisfied. They are always wanting. Jesus will not scoff at his words. The next time the earth is purified it will be with fire. God will be that fire. It will be light shining from Jesus with power and great glory. Wicked will want the mountains to cover them. Others will want to drown. They are the people wanting a millstone around their neck.
Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. King James Bible. Peoples homes are taken, by force. People are forced from their homes, being bad to the widow and fatherless. People are bad to gays and zoosexuals and pedophilia people. A name does not say anything about a the person. Police are called , police force. Islam is worse. People are law breakers, had they not be a spesific name.
Sounds like what's going on with Social Media. People flaming each other and getting burned. Some wildfires are natural and clear out dead brush. Others rage out of control and go too far. At least this forum here manages controlled burns! Used correctly, freedom of speech and of the press promotes the democratic process of self representation and redressing grievances. But like any other tool it can be abused as a weapon. Either for defense or attack. When we use our God given natural rights for their intended purpose we establish Truth Justice and Peace. Thank you Iamartiewhitefox I join and support you in this endeavor to establish agreement on God's truth to end strife and resolve conflicts and errors in order to free our relations to receive greater blessings and healing for the Kingdom of God dwelling in us and among us

Sounds like what's going on with Social Media. People flaming each other and getting burned. Some wildfires are natural and clear out dead brush. Others rage out of control and go too far. At least this forum here manages controlled burns! Used correctly, freedom of speech and of the press promotes the democratic process of self representation and redressing grievances. But like any other tool it can be abused as a weapon. Either for defense or attack. When we use our God given natural rights for their intended purpose we establish Truth Justice and Peace. Thank you Iamartiewhitefox I join and support you in this endeavor to establish agreement on God's truth to end strife and resolve conflicts and errors in order to free our relations to receive greater blessings and healing for the Kingdom of God dwelling in us and among us
The Gentle Lord of glory, who set stars in the universe is talking to me, through you. You are one of the sons of God. You are a peacemaker.

I do not see the attached question of Nephilim as negating Christianity but explaining the backstory of generational sins and genocide which faith in Christ Jesus resolves by spiritual redemption and restoration.

What is your take on this Q & A?

Question is in the image posted.

My Answer is below:

Dear B: I actually CITE the prehistoric tribes to explain Jesus as a male sacrifice to restore spiritual balance in nature. Before Eve was derived and subjugate to Adam, Lilith represents the prehistoric Matriarchal tribes and "daughters of man" including Pagan tribes worshipping the " Queen of Heaven" at the time Mosaic laws replaced these with Patriarchy by genocide. But just killing off the old to establish God's covenant wasn't enough to stop the greed for power and control of the laws. Switching from Matriarchy to Patriarchy just caused the balance to swing the other way with male authority dominating over women. This abuse of power is what is represented in genocides killing tribes, raping and enslaving people by forced breeding etc. That ill and injustice created the sins revisited on future generations which the sacrifice of Christ is the central way to redeem and restore. When people question the genocidal abuse of patriarchal religion, I explain the history flipped from matriarchal dominance with Lilith brought up equally from the dust as Adam, to the patriarchal lineage with Adam and Eve, to the restoration of justice and peace through Christ Jesus. The last step is receiving Jesus as Justice so we embody the Holy Spirit as heavenly peace and fulfill our role as the Bride of Christ where collective humanity is represented as female or the Mother church. So "male and female" are made one in Christ Jesus where all the people submit one to another and reconcile with God's laws.

Tagging:
ding
Grailhunter
GreatestIam
BreezeWood
JohnDB
Amadeus
Ziggy
The Doctor's Wife

Nephilim are not myths. They were real. There were men of renown back then. There were giants. The Nephilim were us. We are not what we used to be, in stature The Son's of God, mating with the daughters of God. Angels are sexless. The saved, being like the angels is this: unfallen angels are immortal. Jesus is immortal. Jesus is a male. The saved will be immortal. There is nothing in the Bible indicating that our secrets will be destroyed. Only meats for the belly, and the belly for meats.

Last edited:
The Gentle Lord of glory, who set stars in the universe is talking to me, through you. You are one of the sons of God. You are a peacemaker.
"Then there's a pair of us!
Don't tell! They banish us, you know."

How dreary to be otherwise.
How public like a troll.
To bash and flame the livelon7g day.
And take in vain the Good Lord's Name!

[Thank you Iamartiewhitefox
It is nice to meet someone like you online or anywhere these days who is looking for where we can both agree on God's higher truth and wisdom, not seeking to judge and reject people by focusing on flaws we could be correcting instead if we seek the Kingdom!

What you see is a reflection of your heart and mind, which tells me about your spirit and intent. Where you do see errors or corrections, please share those too, so you and I and everyone here may benefit from the same. These blessings shall be multiplied and spread the Kingdom of God around us, wherever you me, two or three, gather pray and agree in Christ Jesus name to establish God's universal truth to banish error, not people, who will be unified and healed in the Holy Spirit that accompanies the receiving and embodiment of Jesus as Justice for All and Peace Everlasting, Amen.

Sorry for the delayed response in thanking you for your message.

Apparently my heart wanted to channel Emily Dickinson, but was a bit reclusive and I had to sit still to pick the right message to share with you.

I have a hole in my soul, like a wormhole in the universe, and signals from passing angels can come through like passengers in a train station leaving grafitti on the wall. With prayer and meditation I can pick up some really good messages, despite static and noise from distracting grief and venting that comes with free speech as well.

You inspired this poetic retake on a poem I have not thought of in years. I sang an adaptation to music in high school of the original poem.

After reading a book with that title, where the two characters meet and share this poem as likeminded people others may not understand, as two of a kind!

Shhh! Don't tell -- they'd advertise, you know!

Then everyone will want to make Peace as we do. This would cause talk of Peace, not War, and reconciliation in Christ instead of dividing and rejecting in Jesus name as warned about in the Bible!

Don't we as idiots know better?

How Dare we practice Matthew 5:44 James 5:16 and Matthew 18:15-20 !

What, do we truly believe just two of us, the minority 1% of 1% seeking peace and freedom from strife by agreeing on God's truth can overcome the other 98-99% seeking to bash and make war?

What in God's name kind of faith is this?

Who does this? Children of God who shall be Peacemakers? But online bashed and called Party Poopers, Satan Antichrist or worse than even Jesus was called, for ruining the wars and bullying on social media for everyone else....

Grateful and Blessed to find you here!
Let us proceed to make a place for Heaven and invite Healing to enter all other relations stemming from the Central Hub where we can all meet in harmony and agreement in the Spirit of Truth and love of Wisdom!

[Insert another Quotation from Dickinson about the map to Heaven as if it is given.
Or Hamlet telling Horatio there are more things there, than we have imagined or dreamed of.

I would have to sit still to sort out the message using Dickinson and Shakespeare combined ...

But certainly the Angels in Heaven rejoice that we have met! Let us use our common connection to cause our own brand of trouble, making peace where other people make war, which is still disruptive to the machine but necessary, to start using swords as plowshares and growing the Kingdom from tiny Mustard seeds that can outbloom any weeds.... ]

Message from the Universe

Behind the Iron Curtain, beyond the Fall of Rome,
There's Hope in the Uncertain, and Truth in the Unknown.

Beneath the Stars and Planets -- along the Coral Reef:
A Method calms the Madness,
And War gives birth to Peace.

Fear not my changing Surface, for what may lie below,
But trust a Higher Purpose
That you already know.

-- Message to Emily from the Universe
(and whatever Angels get their turn typing at the time of transmission, I guess! A bunch of Monkeys trying to write Shakespeare, all sharing the same keyboard. What fun!)

Last edited:
"Then there's a pair of us!
Don't tell! They banish us, you know."

How dreary to be otherwise.
How public like a troll.
To bash and flame the livelong day.
And take in vain the Good Lord's Name!

[Thank you Iamartiewhitefox
It is nice to meet someone like you online or anywhere these days who is looking for where we can both agree on God's higher truth and wisdom, not seeking to judge and reject people by focusing on flaws we could be correcting instead if we seek the Kingdom!

What you see is a reflection of your heart and mind. Where you do see errors or corrections, please share those too, so you and I and everyone here may benefit from the same. These blessings shall be multiplied and spread the Kingdom of God around us, wherever you me, two or three, gather pray and agree in Christ Jesus name to establish God's universal truth to banish error, not people, who will be unified and healed in the Holy Spirit that accompanies the receiving and embodiment of Jesus as Justice for All and Peace Everlasting, Amen.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Apparently my heart wanted to channel Emily Dickinson, but was a bit reclusive and I had to sit still to pick the right message to share with you.

I have a hole in my soul, like a wormhole in the universe, and signals from passing angels can come through like passengers in a train station leaving grafitti on the wall.

You inspired this poetic retake on a poem I have not thought of in years. I sang an adaptation to music in high school of the original poem.

After reading a book with that title, where the two characters meet and share this poem as likeminded people others may not understand, as two of a kind!

Shhh! Don't tell -- they'd advertise, you know!

Then everyone will want to make Peace as we do. There
sheeeesh WERE YOU NAMED AFTER HER?

Belly for meats. We will not need to eat to survive. We will still be able to enjoy eating and drinking. The movie, SOUL, is not accurate. Death will no more. The eating of flesh will be no more. The belly and intestines designed to digest meats, will be no more.
I WANT MY BELLY BACK!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY BELLY BACK!!!!!!!!
LOL, I am not ha talking about losing your abdominals, my friend. We will not eat the creatures, that are there. Eating will be a thing we can do enjoying what we eat. The food will be metabolized in an entirely different way

Sargon an Akkadian and Sumer ruler who was a Nephilim (23rd century BC) is quoted as saying:

Quote:
My mother was a changeling (?), my father I knew not. The brothers of my father loved the hills. My city is Azurpiranu (the wilderness herb fields), which is situated on the banks of the Euphrates. My changeling mother conceived me, in secret she bore me. She set me in a basket of rushes, with bitumen she sealed my lid. She cast me into the river which rose not over me. The river bore me up and carried me to Akki, the drawer of water. Akki, the drawer of water, took me as his son and reared me. Akki the drawer of water, appointed me as his gardener. While I was gardener Ishtar granted me her love, and for four and (fifty?) … years I exercised kingship.

Sargon an Akkadian and Sumer ruler who was a Nephilim (23rd century BC) is quoted as saying:

Quote:
My mother was a changeling (?), my father I knew not. The brothers of my father loved the hills. My city is Azurpiranu (the wilderness herb fields), which is situated on the banks of the Euphrates. My changeling mother conceived me, in secret she bore me. She set me in a basket of rushes, with bitumen she sealed my lid. She cast me into the river which rose not over me. The river bore me up and carried me to Akki, the drawer of water. Akki, the drawer of water, took me as his son and reared me. Akki the drawer of water, appointed me as his gardener. While I was gardener Ishtar granted me her love, and for four and (fifty?) … years I exercised kingship.

Lillith had nothing to do with repenting rapes---the bible and the hebrew/christian/muslim god all supported slavery and rapes. Lillith was supposedly adams first wife----I am assuming that he divorced as he grew tired of her. The bible claims she became a sucubus I believe.

It always sounded to me that the bible was obsessed with incest...and that lillith was likely "adams" first wife---and that Eve was likely the offspring or a younger replacement wife that the middle has always been famous for. Lillith was divorced or her daughter was raped which sent her on a holy hate of ADAM. This is the more plausible story with whoever writing the Adam and EVE story doing as they did with all other stories found the bible...exaggeration and probably some serious drug abuse imagination kicking in.
What? Does the United States of America "support" slavery when it makes prisoners of its citizens within the Justice System? Biblical Israel supported slavery in the same fashion.......they made slaves of those captured in battle or of those who were guility of crimes. The ancient Hebrews were of nomadic origin...they had no prisons, thus they adopted slavery in oppostion to the death sentence and there were laws/rules to make sure that such prionsers were treated humanely.

And I defy anyone to present the book, chapter and verse where the God of Biblical Israel supported RAPE. Simply because something is recorded in the history found in the Bible does not mean that God condoned everything.......the history includes everything, the good, the bad and the ugly, a history of the righteous and the unrighteous.

As far as slavery goes.......the old testament provides evdience that slaves were used in the same fashion as our modern day penal system engages in slavery (imprisonment against the will of those sent to prison.....would anyone freely give themselves over to become the property of the state?)

Some crimes carried monetary fines, if one could not pay the fine........he was sold into slavery to pay the sentence (Ex. 22:1-3)
And yes, someone could voluntarily sell himself into slavery to pay a fine for a certain amont of time (Ex. 21:7)
There were slaves of other nations who were sentenced into slavery for the same reasons (Lev. 25:24)

But forced slavery without DUE PROCESS or CAUSE was illegal (Ex. 21:16) The death sentence was applied if anyone would steal another person and sell he/she into slavery. I wish the same would apply to our modern prison system......anyone sent to prison unjustly for decades sometimes should be given justice.

Those who owned slaves under the system were indeed restricted by laws and regulation (Lev. 25:43)

Slavery under the terms estblished by the God of Israel was beneficial to both the slaves and the slave owners......it avoided the death penalty when it could be avoided, slaves and slave owners were equal in the eyes of God (Job 31:13-15)

Under the rules established by God.......slaves had a day off just like everyone else (better than our modern prison system) -- Ex. 20:10

What about God ordering the death of a entire race of peoples to include men, women and children? It was JUSTICE, those who were found guilty of making human sacrifices of children, sometimes burning them at an alter dedicated to pagan gods...........God found it justice to eliminate entirely from the human race such practices, it is better for the innocent to die and go to the bossom of God than grow into such a culture and become evil sinners of that same lineage and lose their immortal soul. Don't confuse JUSTICE with murder. At the time of such.........the law was An Eye for Eye..............

Since that time we are under a new covenant of Grace and none of the laws that applied to Biblical Israel carry over into the doctrine of Christ Jesus with the exception of the eternally righteous laws (the 10 commandments save one.......the sabbath law). Again.......I defy anyone to present the book, chapter and verse were Rape is authorized by the God of Creation, especially under the law of Christ. The entire law of Moses was nailed to the cross of Jesus (Col. 2:14), just as prophesied in (Jer. 31:31-34)......there would be a new coventant unlike the one when the people came out of Egypt as captives.

Many people attempt to declare that God condoned RAPE and quote a passage from (Numbers 31:2)..........indeed, it was suggested........but God did not condone it and all those who followed this sinful advise were found guilty of the sin (31:7-12). This is what happenes when someone cherry picks a single passage away from the textual integreity of the entire passage. Read the rest of the passage (31:15-17), The women were killed because they caused the men of Israel to sin against the rightousness of God. (Deut. 20:12-18)

Last edited:
Lillith had nothing to do with repenting rapes---the bible and the hebrew/christian/muslim god all supported slavery and rapes. Lillith was supposedly adams first wife----I am assuming that he divorced as he grew tired of her. The bible claims she became a sucubus I believe.

It always sounded to me that the bible was obsessed with incest...and that lillith was likely "adams" first wife---and that Eve was likely the offspring or a younger replacement wife that the middle has always been famous for. Lillith was divorced or her daughter was raped which sent her on a holy hate of ADAM. This is the more plausible story with whoever writing the Adam and EVE story doing as they did with all other stories found the bible...exaggeration and probably some serious drug abuse imagination kicking in.

Lilith was a Mesopotamian myth.

Nope.. There is hard evidence for these ancient myths.. Has nothing to do with opinion.. The Bible was never intended as science or history.. It was to teach us about man's relationship with God. The stories are lessons.. morality tales. You're selling it real short and denying many people an opportunity to ponder these truths.

Is the God of the Bible a "myth"?

Forum List

Back