Like using your phone to post? Uh oh, push data, Government, Apple, Google...

Mr. Trump is a self-professed Stable Genius.
I had heard that. And?
He uses the best words,
Zzz
and he never said it was stupid.
He recanted. I don’t care what word he used to acknowledge that he was wrong.
He just changed his mind like he does his underwear.
He changed his mind upon discovering that he was mistaken. Did he not notice that? Or are you just stubbornly sticking with your dishonesty?
How many people had he called for to be jailed before trials?
Arrests very often precede trials. You dimwit.

I had heard that. And?

Zzz

He recanted. I don’t care what word he used to acknowledge that he was wrong.

He changed his mind upon discovering that he was mistaken. Did he not notice that? Or are you just stubbornly sticking with your dishonesty?

Arrests very often precede trials. You dimwit.

How many ex presidents have been arrested?

:auiqs.jpg:

So, a friend's son came by earlier to pick me up for an errand. I was on the 'puter, closing it down. Son asked me "What you doing?" So I showed him a thread I just posted on, with BackAgain responding.

He immediately said 'How old are these people?' :auiqs.jpg:

"Government investigators in the United States and foreign countries have used push notification data to pursue people of interest, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said in a letter Wednesday to the Justice Department, revealing for the first time a way in which Americans can be tracked through a basic service provided by their smartphones."

Federal government is using data from push notifications to track contacts​

Apple and Google had been told to keep the practice secret until Sen. Ron Wyden revealed it in a letter Wednesday.​

People who like using their phones to post should've had a clue about push data, Seems the Government does, and a Democrat ratted out Apple, Google. A liberal Democrat from Oregon. A Portland type Democrat.
DUH. So I'm glad Kevin Smith laid your avatar to rest in his latest movie.

I know. "Let's hijack a thread and make believe I'm (BackAgain ) smart, witty, and intelligent."

Liability, your posts are making me think of Clarence, the Angel waiting to get his wings. When he was through with George, he gave George his copy of the book he had been reading: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - Novel by Mark Twain

Dear Liabilty,: -
Remember, No man is a failure who has friends.

I'll be your friend if need be.

thanks for the laughs
Dante

no man is a failure clarence.png

Forum List

Back