Like using your phone to post? Uh oh, push data, Government, Apple, Google...

Money doesn't vote, people do. I remember waaay back with Ariana Huffington's husband trying to buy an election. I remember Rocky (Nelson Rockefeller), not being able to buy the residency. I remember Perot...

and people choose. If they don't join a major political party, they don't get to pick the candidates that get the backing. Whiners are always the losers.

Remember when the DNC let you pick Bernie over Hillary. That was cool.

Proof? It must come from the accusers. Prove their rigged.
The proof is everywhere, just open up your eyes.

Plus they are trying to throw Trump in jail over not shutting up about it. When Hillary said her election was stolen, no one cared or tried to throw her in jail. Which tells me Trump is correct and because he is correct they want to destroy him. The more they want to silence Trump, is more proof they are terrified of the truth. People don’t get terrified of lies, because they don’t get much traction. If he was lying they’d just laugh it off and move on, like we all did with Hillary.

Remember when the DNC let you pick Bernie over Hillary. That was cool.

The DNC does not run elections in states. The counties do. Bernie shit the bed in Democratic primaries, because he never saw fit to be a Democrat until he wanted to start at the top. .

The proof is everywhere, just open up your eyes.

Plus they are trying to throw Trump in jail over not shutting up about it. When Hillary said her election was stolen, no one cared or tried to throw her in jail. Which tells me Trump is correct and because he is correct they want to destroy him. The more they want to silence Trump, is more proof they are terrified of the truth. People don’t get terrified of lies, because they don’t get much traction. If he was lying they’d just laugh it off and move on, like we all did with Hillary.
Mr. Trump is out on bail. He's an accused criminal.

Forum List

Back