Like using your phone to post? Uh oh, push data, Government, Apple, Google...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
"Government investigators in the United States and foreign countries have used push notification data to pursue people of interest, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said in a letter Wednesday to the Justice Department, revealing for the first time a way in which Americans can be tracked through a basic service provided by their smartphones."

Federal government is using data from push notifications to track contacts​

Apple and Google had been told to keep the practice secret until Sen. Ron Wyden revealed it in a letter Wednesday.​

People who like using their phones to post should've had a clue about push data, Seems the Government does, and a Democrat ratted out Apple, Google. A liberal Democrat from Oregon. A Portland type Democrat.

I never get any attention anymore....
If you were MAGA on Jan 6 you would. :auiqs.jpg:

Government investigators in the United States and foreign countries have used push notification data to pursue people of interest, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said in a letter Wednesday to the Justice Department, revealing for the first time a way in which Americans can be tracked through a basic service provided by their smartphones.

Tech is not your friend. We are. Sign up for The Tech Friend newsletter.

The technique, which takes advantage of the common alerts many people receive when friends contact them via email or text, was used to gather information about U.S. Capitol rioters on Jan. 6, 2021, and other criminal suspects, a Washington Post review of court records shows.

"Government investigators in the United States and foreign countries have used push notification data to pursue people of interest, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said in a letter Wednesday to the Justice Department, revealing for the first time a way in which Americans can be tracked through a basic service provided by their smartphones."

Federal government is using data from push notifications to track contacts​

Apple and Google had been told to keep the practice secret until Sen. Ron Wyden revealed it in a letter Wednesday.​

People who like using their phones to post should've had a clue about push data, Seems the Government does, and a Democrat ratted out Apple, Google. A liberal Democrat from Oregon. A Portland type Democrat.
No. I do not like using my Iphone to post on USMB. I usually like my computer, or am just too busy to post.

Just like at this bullshit. And yes, that is a real picture
1701889571517.png

It’s funny you actually believe that.

Money doesn't vote, people do. I remember waaay back with Ariana Huffington's husband trying to buy an election. I remember Rocky (Nelson Rockefeller), not being able to buy the residency. I remember Perot...

and people choose. If they don't join a major political party, they don't get to pick the candidates that get the backing. Whiners are always the losers.

Money doesn't vote, people do. I remember waaay back with Ariana Huffington's husband trying to buy an election. I remember Rocky (Nelson Rockefeller), not being able to buy the residency. I remember Perot...
But a lot of people are swayed by propaganda on TV.

But that isn’t the main issue. Rigged elections means our government doesn’t fear the people. They don’t reflect the populous at all. They run on these empty promises then turn around and vote for billions going to Ukraine and Israel, and refuse to enforce border policy.

But a lot of people are swayed by propaganda on TV.

But that isn’t the main issue. Rigged elections means our government doesn’t fear the people. They don’t reflect the populous at all. They run on these empty promises then turn around and vote for billions going to Ukraine and Israel, and refuse to enforce border policy.
"People are swayed by propaganda on TV." -- There you go. So what?

Our elections (USA) are not rigged. Our government has to face the people in elections, individually. In a representative democracy, we elect our representatives.

Promises? The hoopla surrounding the border is usually a propaganda campaign, like what you just complained about. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back