Like obamacare? read this

Group insurance policies through employers ALREADY COVERED PREGNANCY, existing illnesses and birth control....BEFORE O Care.

That's a fact.

Some did, many allowed you to opt out of maternity coverage if you did not need it. only a very few covered birth control (pills, etc).

but as I said to the other liberfool, people with employer provided insurance are not the major victims of this fiasco government takeover, self employed and young people are the ones hurt the most.
Right. Those who were without insurance are harmed by now having access to insurance.

nothing has changed for those people, they were getting free treatment before ACA and are getting free treatment after ACA. Its the people who are paying who are being financially impacted.
They were not getting free treatment. They were only getting treatment when their conditions became life threatening and they went to the ER. You keep repeating the same lie. You disregard the proof I have provided of people not getting treated but offer no proof of your own.

Did they pay for any of it? Do you have proof that they paid if you say yes?
I did not say they paid for the ER treatment. They did not. That was part of the problem; people going to the ER and getting treatment and then not paying for it, even when they could. But, other than at the ER, uninsured could not get treatment. Contrary to the lies of Redfish, millions of
You seem to have forgotten all of those without coverage that went to the ER for care they didn't pay for costs the rest of us more.

Five minutes ago you were demanding proof that they didn't pay. You seem to have forgotten what you were whining about.

You seem to have forgotten that no one owes another person a damn thing including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. You still believe they do.
That is your perverted moral code. Most Americans feel differently. You really have no clue what makes this nation great, do you? Perhaps you ought to consider becoming a Christian. That might awaken you to the obligation we have to our fellow man.

You seem to have forgotten all of those without coverage that went to the ER for care they didn't pay for costs the rest of us more.

Five minutes ago you were demanding proof that they didn't pay. You seem to have forgotten what you were whining about.

You seem to have forgotten that no one owes another person a damn thing including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. You still believe they do.

Non sequitur. Do you believe people without insurance used to show up at the ER without the ability to pay or don't you?

I believe if you think someone without coverage should be treated you pay their bill.

To your question, unless they can pay or you're willing to do it for them, no. It really doesn't matter what I think should happen, I based my response on what IS happening. Because they do and don't pay, the rest of us pay more. Care4All made the comment that those who didn't have coverage paid the taxes that allowed the rest of us to be covered. Seems Care4All forgot about those who go to the ER without coverage, have to be seen, then because they don't pay, others pay more.

Having people forced into bankruptcy because of medical bills makes our great nation less desirable for a foreign business to choose to locate here or be competitive on the world stage dummy

Some did, many allowed you to opt out of maternity coverage if you did not need it. only a very few covered birth control (pills, etc).

but as I said to the other liberfool, people with employer provided insurance are not the major victims of this fiasco government takeover, self employed and young people are the ones hurt the most.
Right. Those who were without insurance are harmed by now having access to insurance.

nothing has changed for those people, they were getting free treatment before ACA and are getting free treatment after ACA. Its the people who are paying who are being financially impacted.
They were not getting free treatment. They were only getting treatment when their conditions became life threatening and they went to the ER. You keep repeating the same lie. You disregard the proof I have provided of people not getting treated but offer no proof of your own.

I did not say they paid for the ER treatment. They did not. That was part of the problem; people going to the ER and getting treatment and then not paying for it, even when they could. But, other than at the ER, uninsured could not get treatment. Contrary to the lies of Redfish, millions of

That is your perverted moral code. Most Americans feel differently. You really have no clue what makes this nation great, do you? Perhaps you ought to consider becoming a Christian. That might awaken you to the obligation we have to our fellow man.

I was about to agree with your post, except for that last bit. Have you seen the tripe some of the "Christians" on this board post?

Most bleeding hearts feel differently. Strange thing is instead of meeting the needs they say is a moral thing to do, they see how much they can get the government to force others to pay.

As a Christian, I know I have an obligation to help others as I see the need. What I don't have the obligation of doing is helping when you think you make that determination. I don't have an obligation to do things YOUR way and nothing in God's word says so.

I was about to agree with your post, except for that last bit. Have you seen the tripe some of the "Christians" on this board post?

I, as a Christian, don't have an obligation to do things the way you think I should.

To your question, unless they can pay or you're willing to do it for them, no.

And yet they did, for decades, overburdening hospitals (driving some into shutting down), costing you more in higher medical bills.

The PPACA has reduced that number drastically, and you're whining about it. Non compos mentis.

And yet they did, for decades, overburdening hospitals (driving some into shutting down), costing you more in higher medical bills.

The PPACA has reduced that number drastically, and you're whining about it. Non compos mentis.

Now were paying the taxes that fund the subsidies they get. It doesn't which pocket it comes out of if it still comes out.

I, as a Christian, don't have an obligation to do things the way you think I should.
You're the kind of Christian who'd ask Jesus for his green card.

I'm the kind that looks at the words of Jesus and doesn't see anything that says you get to determine for me how I do things.

Now were paying the taxes that fund the subsidies they get. It doesn't which pocket it comes out of if it still comes out.

At the same rate? Dubious.

Having people forced into bankruptcy because of medical bills makes our great nation less desirable for a foreign business to choose to locate here or be competitive on the world stage dummy

Forcing one group to constantly support another group is making our nation less great.

I'm the kind that looks at the words of Jesus and doesn't see anything that says you get to determine for me how I do things.

But, as an American, you have an obligation to do things according to our laws.

Like I've said before, it doesn't matter if it's $1 or $1000, that you think it's your place to determine that for anyone else is the problem.

Especially Matthew 22:40, Matthew 7:1-3, and Matthew 25:40, huh?

I was being sarcastic. I figured he was one of those "Christians".

Like I've said before, it doesn't matter if it's $1 or $1000, that you think it's your place to determine that for anyone else is the problem.
Were you under the impression that I was in Congress? No wonder you're confused.

But, as an American, you have an obligation to do things according to our laws.

As an American, the leeches have an obligation to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.

Were you under the impression that I was in Congress? No wonder you're confused.

You vote for those who make those decisions.

Forum List

Back